Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Unseen Savage
    Discord Tag: Unseen Savage#7245
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played a lot during the beta but recently came back. My reapers rep is at 20 while every other one is between 12-16.

Gamertag: MAHTREKXZ
    Discord Tag: MATRIX#9371
    Platform: PC(Steam)
    Time Zone: +5 UTC
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Bought this game a few weeks ago, I've played for about 120 hours and I still regularly play. I can say I'm fairly used to this game by now and know pretty much everything this game has to offer. GH 51 OOS 43 MERCH 38 REAPER 28

@zaakery
    Gamertag: haribo440
    Discord Tag: haribo440#6355
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend, played on and off since launch

Gamertag: Courtlizbeth
    Discord Tag: courtsnortington#1316
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: GH 63 OS 65 MA 61 Athena 8

Gamertag: DR01CRAZY
    Discord Tag: DR CRAZY#4534
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I‘m relative new in sea of thieves, I’ve played it for 14 hours and I’m level 15 at the gold hoarders, 12 at the Order of souls, 8 at the merchant alliance and level 3 at athena‘s fortune, and I love the game.

@zaakery
    Gamertag:IntoxicateDd650
    Discord Tag:Mr.lel650
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:IST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:

Have decent experience in the game know all the basic and got a couple of hours in the game

**Gamertag: SeksekKamil
    Discord Tag: Seksek Kamil#0940
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing it for nearly 3 weeks and became pirate legend today.I literally play everyday and became an addict to it!

Gamertag: Xeas12
    Discord Tag: Xeas#7567
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: UTC+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i played since the beta
    my current levels are 43/38/37 i play when i have the mood for it en when i can

Gamertag: ElecticMedal

Platform: Xbox

What's your amount of experience in the game?:

Played a bit here and there (in total maybe 20 hours) and can contribute in a few capacties

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither

Gamertag: Majjixx1
    Discord Tag: Majjixxz#7805
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing since the release off and on.

Gamertag: NoXmates5232
    Discord Tag: NoXmates#6946
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Use to play a lot but have not played in over a year

Gamertag: maxwellrayneau
    Discord Tag: Maxwell Rayneau
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for about 2-3 months. Reapers: 32, Gold: 35, Merchant: 32, OOS: 42, Athena: 4 (played with a few PL), Hunter: 11

Gamertag: pyr0
    Discord Tag: regs#1337
    Platform: PC/Xbox (mostly pc)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been here since the first public playtest, not the best sailor but one of the more competent ones on the sea :)

Gt: prestonboy28
    Discord:Prof. G Tsoukalos#1563
    PC
    Virtually none

Gamer tag: XPhantom BravoX
    Time zone: Eastern
    New to the game

Gamertag: JailesNCL
    Discord Tag: JailesNCL
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: GMT - UK
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 1 Week

Gamertag: The Obgyn 678
    Discord Tag: The_Obgyn#0234
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: by the time you read this a few hours. I'm learning the game and was hoping to join and grow with your group

Gamertag: Sir Charles#7792
    Discord Tag: NotCharlesDarwin#7410
    Platform: pc
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played on and off since beta, last few months ive really got into the game again, max level on the 3 main factions almost max reaper and level 16 athena.

Gamertag: Jerome4859
    Discord Tag: caiberman999
    Time Zone: UTC + 2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing the game since it cam out on Steam. I'm currently level 41/33/40 with the Factions in-game

Gamertag: WISCKYBRAVO
    Discord Tag: WisckyBravo#7904
    Time Zone: Central Time (UTC-5)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Signed up about a week ago and am hooked. GH: 25, OOS: 15, MERCH: 10, REAPER: 1

Gamertag:Bogus8345

Timezone:EST

Amount of experience: A decent amount, did not finish all the story mode though, because I mostly play arena or mess around with friends.

Gamertag: wumowu
    Discord Tag: wumo#2939
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve done the tutorial and the first mission by myself

Gamertag: Crooked Man3161
    Discord Tag: Doctor Satannn#5229 (The S name only has one N, cannot post due to restricted name here)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: newbie, 1-5 hours

Gamertag: OlofIronhead
    Discord: OlofIronhead4343
    Time zone: EST
    Experience: only on day 4, but they have been some big days while I'm on Isolation! Only just discovered this game.

Smashing out the Arena section jumping straight into raising hell.
    Usually by myself, so I know how to handle myself, learning the ins and outs, great navigator and have become a deadly shot on the cannons. Got my headset and good communicator 🤘🏽

Gamertag:daFUDGEstorm
    Discord Tag:daFUDGEstorm
    Platform:xb1
    Time Zone:est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:legend

Gamertag: Reset Grin
    Discord Tag: jgrrn1507#4660
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing in June and hit Pirate Legend a little bit ago. I've run every world event activity successfully at least once. Good sailor, excellent at parking, decent on cannons, not so great 1v1 PVP.

Gamertag: Maximalsound119
    Discord Tag: Maximalsound#4796
    Time Zone: EU
    Looking for aventure mode crew (FoTD) and arena crew (Galion). Got 225 hours in SOT. I'm currently level 27/47/39/53 with the 4 Factions in-game, and 31 for the arena. I play everytime I get the chance!

Gamertag: RezLar7
    Discord Tag: RezLar#9288
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Brand new. Completed tutorial as of now. Infrequent player

@zaakery
    Gamertag: LordGarbageMan
    Discord Tag: LordGarbageMan#8651
    Time Zone: Chicago
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: about 12 hours, some with a top 500 gold hoarder

Gamertag:arlindox
    Discord Tag:AlwayzMad#3137
    Time Zone:ECT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I've got level 50 in almost everything, level 7 athena.

Game tag: GrumpyBuzzard80
    Discord name: mat9998#5156
    Time zone: EST
    Expieeence: a little bit a year or two ago and I’m getting back into it

Gamertag: Slipperyfish630
    Discord Tag: OGslipperyfish
    Platform: Steam
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: about 2 months, level 30ish in 4 of the factions

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Braingoo247
    Discord Tag: TheCatfishBilly#3870
    Time Zone: UTC Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: not much because of other players. But i am quick learner and love the game.

Gamertag: cojosao9903
    Discord Tag: cojo#9624
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Current levels are 50/35/22, was turned on to the game a few weeks ago and have been enjoying it since, but definitely looking to play with a closer crew instead of finding a new group every time.

Gamertag: ViolableSpy6490
    Discord Tag:ganjasmkr420#5392
    Platform: Xbox One/PC
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Honestly just started playing yesterday, attempted to solo some merchant stuff... you can imagine how that went. Finally got a good crew of four who walked me through a bunch of interesting adventures and showed me the ropes.