Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Temporary91
    Discord Tag: Fozzie#7242
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im still new, have played a bit with some IRL friends but they dont really play much, my highest guild is Goldhoarders at rank 26 or so. I'd like to learn the ins and outs of the game and reach pirate legend some day!

Gamertag: Nazuloth6110
    Discord Tag: Nazuloth
    Platform: xbone
    Time Zone: central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: a few months, painfully close to PL

Not sure if this is still active but I am interested.

Gamertag: DarthMedic29
    Discord Tag: DarthMedic29#3970
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing when I’d first came out and took a break for awhile and recently started playing again and enjoying it. All my emissaries are approx 30 to 40 averages.

Gamertag: ItsMeFuzz#3667
    Discord Tag:Fuzzqt#4379
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have just started playing the game for about 2 weeks, I am really enjoying it but sadly none of by friends do. My reps are around 25-30 and would like to find a duo partner who is new or not, but keen to grind some voyages! Lets learn together

Gamertag: NBC Lobo
    Discord Tag: Lobo#2725
    Time Zone: GMT -3
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for almost a month, highest faction is Order of Souls 35

@zaakery

Gamertag: bem73
    Discord Tag: Brian(bem73)#1493
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: PST/PDT (GMT-7 Currently)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Brave Vanguard, who played for a good while but took a long break.

Athena’s Fortune: 2, Sea Doge: 6, Hunters Call: 12, Order of Soles: 37, Merchant Alliance: 38, Gold Hoarders: 43, Reapers Bones: 15

Gamertag: rowge gaming
    Discord Tag: rowge gaming
    Time Zone: PDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: noob

Gamer Tag: MTA2005
    Discord: bmbandit65
    I have been playing since closed alpha...
    Xbox
    My stats are 75 75 75 75 50 49 19
    Mountain time

Gamertag: xSepticGodx
    Discord: Stokers#2006
    I have been playing SOT for about a year now but I have also been with this fleet before and looking to get back in. my stats are Reapers bones 1- Gold Hoarders 54- Merchant 51- Order of Souls 51- Hunters call 7- Sea dogs 6- Athena 7

Gamer tag: sea of b1
    discord tag: blowey #7233
    platform: pc
    Time zone: GMT+3
    whats your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am a pirate legend but haven’t played the game in a long time looking forward to get back into it.

Gamertag: iG Playy Boii
    Discord Tag: iG Playy Boii#8609
    Platform: Pc/Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have taken part in Most Test sessions for Sea of Thieves since Closed Beta. I'm currently level 58/57/58 with the Factions in-game, and I play Whenever i'm on pretty much.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Schebals
    Discord Tag: Schebals#7712
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone: PST/Mountain-arizona has no daylight savings
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive played from day one release.
    I do all content, but find sea dogs borring. PvP not a problem for me. I am about to max all but sea dogs. Athena 20, Reaper 50's, Hunter 45, and the rest are 72-74

@Zaakery

Gamer tag: HoneyWagoon

Platform: Xbox1

Time Zone: Mountain Daylight Time

Experience: I tried to get into the game about a year ago but struggled because I couldn’t find anyone to play with. I played a little while leveling up a little so I’m not a complete beginner! I’m wanting to get back into the game, I just need some people to play with!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Babysealb3ater
    Discord Tag: sccassel85#9550
    Time Zone: NA EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just started playing, have no rankings.

@zaakery

Gamertag: HellzLilSpawn
    Discord Tag: DemiBat#4356
    Platform: Xbox One (May also try PC soon)
    Time Zone: Central Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Enough to know the basics, I don't know the actual total of hours played in the game. But I know it hasn't been a lot recently.

Gamertag: Trollingpi
    Discord Tag: IMainSniperz#4195
    Experience: I've started playing a lot more recently and have done the majority of the basics in the game. Im 54/36/38 in the factions and want to grind the rest of the way to PL and beyond!

This post is deleted!

@goldstartd58 said in Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!:

@Zaakery

Discordtag: GoldStartd

Gametag: GoldStarTD58

platform: PC

Timezone: EST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played a decent amount of time on the T.A./ know the basics and more

I just got in to the game, but I watched tons of streams.

Gamertag: LKS3052003
    Discord Tag: LKS#7366
    Time Zone: UTC
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing last week but I think I know most important stuff

SPDarthPuffi
    XBox/PC
    Central Daylight Time
    I've been playing for a couple of months. I've got the PvP and PvE aspects of the game down, and i've gotten a lot better at the riddles and puzzles. i play generally at least twice a week, but mostly more. Gold63/Soul42/Merchant37/Hunter9/Athena9/Reaper12

@spdarthpuffi Is that your Xbox gamertag or discord? Neither is pulling up for me.

Gamertag: Darkcnix
    Discord Tag: Cnix
    Platform: Xbox/PC
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Experienced

Gamertag: HarryBoi25

Discord Tag: HarryBoi25#9804

Platform: Xbox 1

Time Zone: PST

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am levels 29/35/38 and i play whenever i have free time

@zaakery
    Gamertag: GaaWTFIsThis
    Discord Tag: GaaWTFIsThis#9465
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im new (~20h)

Gamertag: Ironwolf 2782
    Discord Tag:Chunks#2954
    Platform:Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I played a lot in back a year ago and I am getting back into the game. I am level 37 for the main 3 (gold horders, merchant alliance and order of souls)

Gamertag: Ironwolf 2782
    Discord Tag:Chunks#2954
    Platform:Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I had played a lot of sea of thieves a year ago and I've decided to get back into it I am level 37 for the main three (gold hoarders, order of Souls and Merchant Alliance).