Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: eman4ever
    Discord Tag: eman4ever#1530
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played a bit of the Alpha back in the day, but have not played the official launch due to work and school. Now that I have only work and doing most of it from home due to our current situation worldwide has given me a total of 1 week of play time and still learning. I'm currently level 47/40/40 with the main Factions in-game and having a blast as everyone is helpful with getting me back in the action.

Gamertag: PurpleC3107
    Discord Tag: ᎮʊᏒᎮᏝє®#7512
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm used to play the last 1 month and about 5 to 8 hours per day

Discord Tag: J-Haz#6181
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 40 in OOS, 20 in the merchant / gold. Been doing stuff mostly solo.

@Zaakery

Gamertag: ItsJustGabe
    Discord Tag: ItsJustGabe711
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: U.S. Central
    What's your level of experience with the game so far:
    I've sailed both Solo and with a few friends. My levels for Gold horders/Merchant Alliance/Order of Souls is 21/10/16. I'm looking to become Pirate Legend, but need some people to set sail with. I'm up for anything, as long as at some point I'm finally able to hit legend.

Gamertag: Monkeyobra
    Discord Tag: Monkeyober
    What's your level of experience with the game so far:
    Mainly sailed solo and once with a few friends. I found the game much better playing with some others. My levels with the factions are around 15 each.

Gamertag: Wraeth Nytes
    Discord Tag: Powder Monkey (Lex)#1062
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I've only recently begun playing this game. I'm decently competent in ship handling (good handling and trimming of sails, decent shot with Cannon, fair aim with Harpoons); and fair to middlin' when it comes to land-based action.
    Gold Hoarders: 18
    Merchant Alliance: 20
    Order of Souls: 26
    Hunters Call: 2
    Sea Dogs: 1

Gamertag: TrepidManatee77

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Play every day I'm rank 25/21/23 I only started this month

Gamertag: Fatalllama27
    Discord Tag: Muttons#5803
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Downloaded it recently, rank 15 or so with a few of the factions. games like these come rather easy to me. im fiding this one very fun.

Gamertag: TooTallGC8855
    Discord Tag: TooTallGC#9641
    Time Zone: USA - PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Gold Hoarders=40, Merchant Alliance=32, Order of Souls=36, Reapers=21(or 22)...watch a lot of videos and streams as well.

Goal is to get Pirate Legend...I like me some PvP action, Forts, etc...

Gamertag: RonyMcHartAtak
    Discord Tag: RonyMcHartAtak#5345
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played consistently from June 2018 to August 2019, am a pirate legend. Looking to reconnect with the game.

Gamertag: Coryxisz
    Discord Tag: Jim / Coryxisz#2654
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: playing from Day 1 , got almost overal evrything 75 , im champion of Athena , and know how to keep myself alive. Im online evry day.
    Im also on the insider programm

Gamertag: Pri3stiex
    Discord Tag: priesty#1692
    Platform: PC or Xbox
    Time Zone: GMT

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have taken part in every engagement in sea of thieves, and won. I'm currently level 41/37/32 with the Factions in-game, and I play everytime I get the chance!

I’m a extremely serious pirate that’s looking to be up in the names of the legends

Gamertag: SomeIdiot84
    Discord Tag: SomeIdiot84#8760
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: New, watched some videos

GT: Pinapplus
    Discord Tag: Metoxas#3260
    Platform: PC and XB1
    TZ: CDT
    Experience: I've played for about 6 months and I'm 41/34/53 with the factions.

Gamertag: LordFoxSnow#8849
    Discord Tag: LordFoxSnow78#6755
    Time Zone: EST (Quebec City)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing Mid-April and I just acheived Pirate legend...yeah....I played a lot! ;)

Gamertag: yellowlisted746
    Discord Tag: yellowlisted#0462
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've originally played since release, but only played for a couple of months, and then came back a few years later.

Gamertag: stalarismode
    Discord Tag: stalarismode#7602
    Time Zone: CST; afternoon hours, 1pm - 5pm.
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for about two months. Current levels, 37/32/37. Working towards PL. Want to eventually learn how to pvp. Looking for a fun crew.

Gamertag: EvertoMerko
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game? I am a recent Pirate Legend trying to rank up Athena!

Gamertag: Aeroace678
    Discord Tag: Aeroace678
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Time Zone: British GBT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played a bit in the last few weeks collecting skulls and chests, but really want to start doing forts and ghost ships etc but can never find a decent crew.
    Know alot about the game and would lile to think im handy in a cannon on cannon fight. And a handy navigator. But still keen to learn more.

Ragnahr001
    Ragnahr001
    Xbox one
    I want to max all reps

Gamertag: Swyr8831
    Discord Tag: Swyr#4336
    Time Zone: CDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have a couple hundred hours on the game and play every day!

Gamertag: User Sails High
    Discord Tag: User Sails High
    Platform: [NA] User Sails High#6642
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Hundreds of hours/couple million miles sailed under my belt. Not quite PL, close though. Primarily a solo sloop’er, ultimately a team player

Gamertag: BrawnyYapper667
    Discord Tag: stealthlockdown#1911
    Time Zone: GMT/GMT+1 in summer
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have just completed my first voyage

Gamertag: SergeantSpine
    Discord Tag: DM Gizmo#7463
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: My rankings are 30/19/25. Only ever play in groups, I'm looking to get that pirate legend status!

Gamertag: Doormaiden
    Discord Tag: Doormaiden
    Time Zone: CEST (GMT +1)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Beginner

Gamertag: trisan10
    Discord Tag: tristan10
    Platform: xbox one
    Time Zone: cdt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: just got my ethernet hooked up and been playing about a week

Gamertag: TG SHARPY2832
    Discord Tag: NSHARPY#3461
    Time Zone: GMT (Currently GMt+1)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing on and off since closed beta but recently got addicted to the game and working on reaching Pirate Legend :)

Gamertag: TaskmasterXI
    Discord Tag: Taskmaster#8386
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have achieved Pirate Legend, and have done FOTD 14 times. I have done the Heart of Fire tale 5 times, and have gotten approximately 9 million gold.

@zaakery
    Gamertag:Dragon95#2645
    Discord tag (include #):Dragon95#9797
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:Eastern/New York
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:im fairly new, but i have the hang of things and would some help to understand more about the game

Gamer tag :Koolkid1771
    Discord: PaoneInYourChops#9199
    EXP: GH:49 MA:47 OS:49 A:7 played nonstop, day and night for the last month just about. me and my friend got pretty good at the game.

Gamertag: InLoveWitDaCaCa
    Discord Tag: Big_Fish33#4695
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend

Gamertag: Jxccs
    Discord tag: Jxx#1836
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: CDT
    Experience: 300 hours and nearly pirate legend
    currently 48/40/33

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: RedfoxLwd
    Discord Tag: RedfoxLwd#6303
    Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Grinded a lot in DR, almost pirate legend; dont do pvp because I suck at it

Gamertag: Batcavelord
    Discord Tag: Batcave#1614
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've only been playing for a few weeks but I've watched alot of streams and videos.