Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: iWopo
    Discord Tag: iWopo#7649
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: Central, US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing regularly for over a year. 50/50/50, 41 Hunters Call, 31 Sea Dogs, 10 Athena. Play often, especially with the frequent updates.

@Rainy-RainDrops
    Gamertag: jakemac53
    Discord Tag: jakemac53#6992
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am lvl 45 merchant/souls, 50 hoarder. I played a bunch at launch and am getting back into it.

Gamertag: BYA x Mordecai
    Discord Tag: Madeinmountfuji#7022
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: not too much but willing to learn. Been playing nonstop since i started. Love the game and want a crew to run with

Gamertag:Tombows1232
    Discord Tag:the nut catcher#6576
    Platform:xbox
    Time Zone:bst
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played from release but on different accounts
    Level 45/38/32

Gamertag:impcloud
    Discord Tag:impcloud#0789
    Platform:xbox one
    Time Zone:gmt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:only completed the tutorial and am trying to find a group to play with

Gamertag: Raltheron
    Discord Tag: Ralther#1033
    Time Zone: EEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing on and off alone on a sloop. Not a newbie, but a beginner. I have never done Tall Tales and I very much wish to do it with someone. Best thing I got so far was to get matched with a couple of Pirate Legends through Open Crew but I need serious people.

Gamertag:Tombows1232
    Discord Tag:the nut catcher#6576
    Time Zone:bst
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played from release but on different accounts. level 45/38/32

Gamertag: Lozzo87
    Discord Tag: SpectreB
    Time Zone: BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played a few Adventure sessions now. I've done one tall tale. So I know the basics of PvE. Not done any PvP really.

Gamertag: JumpyBuddha
    Discord Tag: JumpyBuddha#1094
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I have played off and on since the launch of the game. Currently mid 30's in main factions. Looking to get back into it and be able to do all the content with like minded folks.

Gamertag: Amethyst x Sky
    Discord tag (include #): Amethyst x Sky#7010
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Day one player, Pirate legend, great at sailing and PVE, PVP needs work

Gamertag:BROWN0077
    Discord Tag:N/A
    Platform:xbox1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I know the basics. I also play a lot, especially this month.

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Louwepruim

Discord Tag: Louwepruim#4850

Time Zone: Central European, Time zone in Netherlands (GMT+2)

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I'm a new player in the Sea of Thieves, had about 4 hours so far solo gameplay, got rekt by some other crew mebers, and now doing solo missions for the gold horders.

So far so good, i like the game and the way it is ment to be played, i like the solo part but the game is better played in a crew of 2 or more players so i whould love to learn some members in the community to plat the sea of thieves together!

Greatings,

Herman

YEE 4rds6335
    Suicidal Wall#8984
    pc
    EST
    I have played for over a year, currently 50/50/50 in 3 OG factions.
    \

Gamertag: SpaceTortoise12
    Discord Tag: lappidipia
    Time Zone: GMT+03:00
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I've only been playing for 3 days now but i am very willing to learn and i currently level 19/16/12 with the factions.

@zaakery

Gamertag : furgawdsake
    Discordtag: whodunit#7646
    Time Zone : EST
    Experience : Mainly solo, sporadic for about a year - Level 43,43,45

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: AWESOMEFORCE5
    Discord Tag: Alexthewall92#9740
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve had a lot of casual experience with people from open crews and I have alright leavels. All of the main ones are around level 20. Despit this I’ve noticed I’m quite a bit better at navigating Over most players I’ve played with and I can hold my own in a fight

Gamertag: SteveTheDigger
    Discord Tag: SteveTheDigger
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: GMT, but my sleep pattern goes off the rails quite a lot
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Day 1 sailor, ended up quitting before the first expansion even came. Decided to pick it back up and check out all the new stuff so probably quite rusty but got 18/18/17 on the main 3, dab hand with the eye of reach and at least used to be good at reading a map and in the nest. Been on 1 solo voyage and decided I need a crew

Gamertag: VNTX 113
    Discord Tag: Viintex#6197
    Time Zone: GMT+0 (London)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: On and off since around release, due to not finding the right players to play with.

Gamertag: SweptThrower638
    Discord Tag: Chess#3126
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: GMT+2 (Amsterdam Summer Time)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Never played before, this will also be my first time on Xbox One so control gonna be trash.

Gamertag: UnknownIdent1ty
    Discord Tag: UnknownIdent1ty#5776
    Time Zone: CET
    Experience: I have played a good amount of SoT, mostly farming, not experienced in PvP.
    Current levels: 11/9/45/45/36/3. No Founder of Pioneer.

This post is deleted!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: GoldBarbecue167
    Discord Tag: Aidenlito#9924
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves for a while now, and have currently hit Pirate Legend. Now I am hoping to get more coins in order to purchase some of the items I have unlocked.

Gamertag: IceCuban910
    Discord Tag: Trash#3499
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played sea of thieves for a while now (early 2018 though I didn't play much in the beginning). I play with people who are pirate legend and am hoping through this server to receive it myself. I have done multiple foods, fleets, forts, and a few tall tales. I am Athena level 5 almost 6.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Hogwrath
    Discord Tag:Hogwrath#0344
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:us est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played quite a bit, almost pl

Gamertag: stormrider6610
    Discord Tag: stormrider
    Time Zone: central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: over a years worth not a pirate legend but have done a fair amount of plundering.

GT: LAMBCHOPX
    DISCORD: LAMBCHOPX#6199
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: just picked the game back up after not playing for months. Roughly in the low to mid 30’s as far as my levels go. Not the greatest at pvp but never really agot into that but I’m always down to do anything on the seas!

Gamertag: FlavorfulChip96
    Discord tag: EpicGamer#7921
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    Time zone: EST
    Experience: Played since release on and off. Currently 37/40/42 in merchants, order of souls and gold hoarders. Have completed all tall tales at least once and have been recently grinding out forts

Gamertag:
    Discord Tag:doggydoor4471
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:ive had this game since the first anniversary and im athenas lvl 10 but not to good at pvp

Gamertag: LegendarySacky
    Discord Tag: eXeqtr#5777
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 30 - 35s in all companies. Had a break since official launch, comming back too it now, looking to get Legend and meet some new maites :D (I think i may have been member here before.. O.o )

Gamer tag: CaptainDorrSea

Central time zone!

I am excited to get to play with more members by linking up!

Gamertag: OpaqueAlpaca22
    Discord Tag: OpaqueAlpaca22
    Platform: Xbox 1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Ijust started playing and I'm hoping to progress quickly!

Gamertag: ExtinctCoast254
    Discord Tag: Haugunn#1634
    Time Zone: CET
    Whats your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing sea of thieves since it launched. I am pirate legend and level 8 in athena. My best area is Pvp.

Gamertag: Aploq
    Discord Tag: Aploq#9742
    Time Zone: MESZ
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing SoT since October 2018. I'm currently level 50 in gold hoarders, 50 in order of souls, 50 in merchant allience, 25 in arena, 36 in fishing and 10 in athena.

Gamertag: IWolfPlayz
    Discord Tag: OxyRonny#2239
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Almost got to pirate legend then switched pc's and date reset.