Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

gamertag:iWolfy798,
    Discord tag: iw0lfy#5326,
    platform: xbox mainly also pc though,
    time zone: Pacific US
    Experience: noob, just got started with SoT

Gamertag: SOUPERLY
    Discord Tag: hehe#0441
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: PST
    Experience: Played on and off for the last year or so. Ranks in factions are 23/15/17
    Founder/Pioneer: No, neither

Gamertag: Austin60006
    Discord Tag: Fizi#4409
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played since day one, I am a Pirate Legend, Athena 10. I barely ever sink to anyone other than really experienced double gunners. I don't use it myself because I deem it unfair to the other players.

Gamertag:Dskxdragonxking
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone:Gmt
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: yes Played the open beta and also a lot at launch then recently started playing again

Gamertag: CrixusBlood
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither
    I have some experience and I watched a decent amount of let's plays/ streams .

Gamertag:Moshu69
    Discord Tag:Moshu#2403
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone: UTC+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i am level 23/28/30 and i am often playing

Hi, I would love to join.

Gamertag: TamerDog3123
    Platform:Xbox One
    Time Zone:EDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game? About 25 hours
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither

I understand english perfectly, but don't have a mic. Is that a problem?
    thanks !

Gamertag: Blongen06
    Discord tag:Blongen #5672
    Platform:Xbox One
    Time zone:GMT
    I am Pirate legend with athenas fortune level 6 and I will Say I am decent at the game

Gamertag Fujisauce
    Discord FujiSauce#9141
    Platform PC
    Timezone Eastern US

level 30 all around Im a real life legend tho

Gamertag: Danteix
    Discord Tag: Zant#9321
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: on and off since closed alpha, currently 49 49 50 and I think 20 in fishing.

Looking for a decent and semi-serious group to play with as much as I can to catch up basically.

Gamertag:Lasereth1
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?I’ve completed a handful of strongholds
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither

Gamertag: NuKeBoY90
    Discord Tag: NuKeBoY🍍
    Time Zone: UTC+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for a Long time with my fiancee we are still playing time to time. Playing the game with more ppl is funnier so here i am for now :D

Gamertag: vFenris3265
    Discord Tag: vFenris#6726
    Time Zone: GMT + 8
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: got the game 2 years ago but quit halfway recently joined back about 1 month ago and on the grind to PL

Gamertag: Jaydenarchangle
    Discord Tag: Jaydth the Archangle
    Platform: PC and XBOX
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Noob

Gamertag: Brosamabinhidin
    Discord Tag: Black Heron#6915
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern Standard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Little

Gamertag:D Boy JD
    Discord Tag:
    Platform:
    Time Zone: London GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: limited level 26 for the 3 types

Gamertag: D Boy JD
    Discord Tag: D4nnyD91
    Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: London GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: level 25 across factions so abit limited.

gamertag: Nuek7
    Discord tag: Nuel#8054
    platform: PC
    time zone: East US
    Experience: Have played on and off since beta.

Gamertag: Link0786
    Discord Tag: Link0786#0284
    Platform: PC (Haven't downloaded SOT on Xbox)
    Time Zone: CDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since launch and have played almost every event. I am currently 50/50/50 in the base three factions and am level 8 in Athenas Fortune

Gamertag:Bigpoppahornet
    Discord Tag:Impossible_Hornet#6297
    Platform:Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’m pirate legend 8 with over a year of experience and great at pvp

Gamertag:XIIIcreeds
    Discord Tag:Alastor#8495
    Platform:xbox
    Time Zone: central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Not very much. I love the game so far and been helping my friends who play it as well when I can.

Gamertag: BlntMonkey66
    Discord Tag:BluntMonkey66
    Platform:PC/Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Started playing when game was released. Played religiously for awhile but I am pretty casual now when time permits.

Gamertag: BlazingFire1789
    Discord Tag: BlazingFire11805
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Play since launch i am pl and athenas 10

Gamertag: Supremeaverag3
    Discord Tag: Guerrilla Gorilla#3216
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: ive played since launch and im a PL

Gamertag: M1ke Fike
    Discord Tag: Shanleyhan#5355
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played off and on for about a year. My struggle has been not having people to play with. I have a good understanding of the ins and outs of the game. Currently 9/9/44/39/40/2.

Username SPABloodWolf
    Discord tag:BEANOS#3726
    Platform:Xbox
    Time zone:pacific
    How much experience I have:
    I’ve been playing for about a year I restarted my pirate a few days ago but I pretty much got all of my stuff made up and I am good at voyages but I’m a little bad at pvp

Gamertag : Hospers xNL
    DIscord: Hospers xNL#5333
    Platform XBOX
    Timezone: GMT +1
    Started last week, Levels 25/25/15 currently

Gamertag: Maestro939
    Discord Tag: Maestro#3921
    Amount of Time: About 7 months of experience so far and I've participated in alliance servers/fleet's. I am 50/50/42 for levels. I play everyday :)

@zaakery
    Gamertag: RETR0 514
    Discord Tag: A_Dissapointment#0346
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm almost pirate legend about reputation 40 in gold, souls, and merchant and have been playing since October

Gamertag: Hallis2005

Discordtag: Hallis05

Time zone: GMT + 1

Experiance: new to the game but i know the basic

Gamertag: OrganicFall586
    Discord Tag: Basically im God#4969
    Time Zone: PDT
    Whats your amount of experience in the game so far?: i am a experienced helmsman and very good with cannons im OK with nav. I have been playing since the release of the game and play as much as i can my levels are: 28/29/28

Gamertag: ydNuKeGirl
    Experience: Founder - fiancee of NukeBoY and playing it with him mostly, (have less english knowledge)

Gamertag: Late 2 Duck
    Discord Tag: Late 2 Duck#1045
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Returning player from launch, was in the fleet for skele ship launch and forsaken shores. Pirate Legend, used to play on pc, now on xbox so a little less pvp inclined

Gamertag: GladiusMalus
    Discord Tag: GladiusMalus#8429
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Founder - friend of NuKeBoY and NuKeGirl, pretty much new to the game, but experienced in all kind s of games.

Gamertag: Dark Moon Face
    Discord Tag: Dark Moon Face#5893
    Platform: Xbox One
    Region/Time Zone: NA East
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Day one Pirate, a former top 100 player on trueachievements.com, Legend, Guardian of Athena's Fortune, a former fleet member with 200+ hours of logged fleet time, easy access to the official sea of thieves discord as well as a plethora of unofficial discords, critical thinker, good listener.