Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Sweeson
    Discord Tag: Sweeson#5819
    Platform: Mainly PC, sometimes Xbox
    Time Zone: London GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Experinced but not pirate legend (yet)

MNxJPG
    Discord: MNxJPG
    PC
    Mountain time zone
    I haven’t played in a year or so and when I did it wasn’t much. The friends I played with I’m not really friends with anymore after moving away and this group looked awesome

Gamertag: Slay6judes
    Discord Tag: Phisy#3163
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Ive played for about a year now so i know a little bit of everything

Gamertag: lastkraftwagen4
    Discord Tag: yeahbooiii#9166
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: UTC+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I watched YouTube videos about the game and then decided to play it via xbox game pass a few days ago.

@zaakery

Gamertag: CastielthaGod
    Discord Tag: Xandyn#3688
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played a bit when it came out but then the friends i was playing with quit so i stopped playing, Getting back into it with the new updates and excited to make some new pirate friends.

Gamertag: Yak Do Crack
    Discord Tag: WhatsCrackinYak#7016
    Platform: PC and XBox
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing since day 1, have the patch. Got back into it recently and now on the computer and trying to get Pirate Legend

@zaakery
    Gamertag: TCHsam
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50,50,50 in all 3 and grinding small achievements plus titles and commendations

Gamertag: At0micAt0mss
    Discord:Atomic Atoms#1229
    platform:pc/xbox
    timezone: est
    amount of experience: 3 months almost PL, idk what founder or pioneer in theses terms.

Gamertag: Ravn14 Birk
    Discord tag: Birk
    Time Zone: CET / GMT + 1
    What’s your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played about a year and a half. My reputation is 49/46/47 in the three main companies.

Application-

Gamertag: FatAndSlowToo
    Discord Tag: FatAndSlowToo
    Platform: XB1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just discovered the game last week; low level with all Factions in-game.

Thanks!

Gamertag:KillaKlown1981
    Discord Tag:KillaKlown1981#0006
    Platform:Xbox One
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:On and off since beta just returning 35/25/20/4 with help from friends

Gamertag: Delaldur
    Discord: Delaldur#1893
    Time Zone: Eastern / whenever
    Experience? Got the game on release, played a lot, stopped, came back. Pirate Legend.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Kooc Nitsuj
    Discord Tag: Nitsujson#1473
    Platform: Xbox one (Soon PC)
    Time Zone: Central US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played when it first came out havent played much sense want to get back into it.

GamerTag: MBC_SunBro
    Discord Tag: Ashen
    Time Zone: PST
    Experience: Preordered the game and played on release, then stopped for a while, currently rank 35 with the three starter factions

Gamertag: ASSASS1N BuNnY
    Discord Tag: ASSASS1N BuNnY
    Platform: PC / Xbox
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend and athena 10. Pioneer and Founder

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Sith Slayer II
    Discord Tag: StoicMask#7662
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played allot when the game first came out. But recently playing alone i noticed a lot has changed. I am probably 30/25/25.

Gamertag: Quartermaster92
    Discord Tag: Dustin G. (Quartermaster92) #6351
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Eastern US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played quite a few hours after the games release and I've been on and off ever since. Joining this crew would mean a more dedicated playtime and investment in this game.

This post is deleted!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Moxie159486
    Discord Tag: Moxie#0821
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing since day one, my current levels are 50/50/50 and I am athena 10

Gamertag : DarthZash2854
    Discord Tag:DarthZash2854
    platform:PC
    Time zone:east coast
    experience: 1 week ,play when I get a chance

Gamertag: HUNTroks98
    Discord Tag: Huntocrates#7636
    Platform: Xbox and PC (Mainly Xbox)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have had the game for a long time but am looking to get more involved in the various types of content in the game and learn more than just the basics. I wish to play with like minded individuals. I value respect and effective communication mixed with a fun and enjoyable experience. I am looking forward to finding an awesome community!

Gamertag: oDxtr
    Discord Tag: oDxtr#2582
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since day 1 but took a break for a little bit but playing again and almost all the time.

Gamertag: ElTroiLuchadore
    Discord Tag: UltimateNugget#2797
    Platform:Pc
    Time Zone:Eastern Daylight Zone
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since closed beta, I wouldn't say I have the full game knowledge as I have yet done a tale or reaches pirate legend, but I can hold on my own and am tired of drifting the sea on my own

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Fergoose88
    Discord Tag: Apple#2821
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for about a week, killed krakens, big boy sharks, done fort of the damned, and been pvp'ing non stop. Currently around level 30/30/30 in the grind to Pirate Legend.

Gamertag : RollingPinRyan
    Platform : PC
    Time Zone : GMT
    Discord Tag : Delboy#0206
    What's your amount of experience in the game? : Played since Launch on and off playing when new updates came out, pirate legend playing for fun.

Gamertag: SodaRamune
    Discord Tag: SodaRamune#8892
    Time Zone: PST (GMT -7)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing the game since it's Alpha test. Currently PL lvl 8 and I play roughly about 3-4 times a week :)

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Lazyduck2336
    Discord Tag: Lazyduck#5196
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 37/37/37

Gamertag: Corazon2337
    Discord Tag: ledsheep#1392
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: just buy it, also i have seen some streams

Gamertag: K U X T Y O
    Discord Tag: ⛧⸸-неустанный-⸸⛧#5750
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:i started in 2018 but stopped playing round about march 2019 and just recently got back into it so but everything has changed so a bit i would say

Gamertag:BoomerSoonerBB
    Time Zone: CT
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Yes palettes since release have the OG stuff like bonecrusher set and been pl for a while

Gamertag: Zubair874
    Discord Tag: Zubair874#0487
    Time Zone: GMT/BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played almost every day since the cursed sails update (around 1 - 2 hrs each day).
    I am a pirate legend:

• Gold Hoarders - 50
    • Order Of Souls - 50
    • Merchant Alliance - 50
    • Sea Dogs - 47
    • Hunters Call - 31
    • Athenas Fortune - 8

Gamertag: ZionsJockstrap
    Discord Tag:DatUp5Mash#4466
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Almost PL with ranks 50/47/41. 9 Sea Dogs and 3 Athena. Have had game since launch

Gamertag: BoomerSoonerBB
    Discord Tag: BoomerSoonerBB#3179
    Time Zone: CT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: experienced I’m pl and have played since launch

Gamertag: TwoAssassins85
    Discord Tag: TwoAssassins85#3443
    Time zone: EST
    Experience: I pre order sea of thieves and are 41/43/43