Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: SubjectCandy
    Discord Tag: SubjectCandy🤙#5526
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Alpha player and PL Athena 10. So quite alot 😂 also love a bit of PvP

Gamertag: zzToxicmanzz
    Discord: zzToxicmanzz #3267
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Level 50/50/50. I've been playing in bursts since the game launched so I have quite a bit of experience and I've done the majority of what the game offers.

Gamertag: WeltytheWizard
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played a lot, know basics and more advanced tips, nearing pirate legend
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: No

Gamertag:Wevuss
    Discord Tag:wevuss#6635
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing since alpha.

Gamertag:Nomodom
    Discord Tag:nomodom#7551
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone:Eastern standard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: ive been playing for just under a year ive one tall tale and my rep is. 38/30/28 i don't play everyday and I'm experienced in ship battles and sailing

Gamertag:Mrjitsu46290
    Discord Tag:Mrjitsu46290
    Time Zone:CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 4-5 months of gameplay

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Qz Belco
    Discord Tag: Qz#3286
    Time Zone: PST (GMT -8)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am a returning player. Started playing in beta up to about a month after release. Just started back up about a month ago. Play almost daily. My rep is 40/40/40 ... 25 Hunter's and 5 Athena. Hit me up, I'd love to join some like minded pirates!

Let me know. Thanks.

-Q

Edit: Fixed game tag.

Gamertag:CelestialD3mon
    Discord Tag:@PersonInASuit#4456
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I have played a ton of this game but my pirate got deleted by a friend and was rest recently so am low level and neither founder nor pioneer

Gamertag: CaptCommie1917
    Discord Tag: Tyberius#3408
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played day 1 for a bit and downloaded SoT again a month ago.

Gamer tag: Luke Capaldi
    Discord Tag: Hxed X
    Platform: XBOX
    Experience: I’m a day one player, I am always in PvP fights and I am well experienced. My factions levels are - 46/44/41

Gamertag: LolTrooper57
    Discord Tag: HarryBoi#9723
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’m relatively new to the game and am looking for people to play with

@zaakery
    Gamertag: NitroNord
    Discord Tag: NitroNord#3562
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:

I have played a good amount, mostly alone, but i'm close to 25 in all factions. I have experience in sailing and ship battles.
    I would love to join "The Fleet of Thieves".
    Sincerely, NitroNord.

Gamertag: xMigzzx
    Discord Tag: Migzz
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for about 6 months last year, recently trying to come back to the seas.

Gamertag: Monster3nergy69
    Discord Tag: Monster3nergy69#1035
    Platform: Xbox one X
    Time Zone: UTC +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i'am a Founder and Insider currently a Pirate Legend i've played evry Beta's of sea of thieves My current Factions are 50/50/50/10

Gamertag: Fryme4lunch
    Discord Tag: Fryme4lunch#1706
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have started not too long ago, about 1 week ago with about 20 hours, and want to learn more from other experienced players.

Gamertag: Dadirtydawg
    Discord Tag: Dadirtydawg#4116
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend on and off since day 1 Factions are 50/50/50/7

Gamertag: Phase Gonadz
    Discord: Phase Gonadz#1543
    Platform: PC/XB
    Time zone: Central
    Experience: I’ve set sail on many voyages, though not strong in PVP, I am quite the thief. I am currently levels 43/40/39.

Gamertag: Acium#9975
    Discord: Acium#9587
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: CST
    EXPERIENCE: Played the game when it came out, recently got back into it. Levels are currently 34, 28, and 23.

Gamertag: TheFeemost
    Discord Tag: Freemost #2393
    Time Zone: US Central

I've done two fortresses with the friends who got me into this game. The rest is solo slooping. I'm getting decent at the game.

Gamertag: Large Marge2760
    Discord Tag: ◄Λesthetics#1842
    Time Zone: EET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played the game for a day.

Gamertag: epic flaccid cook#4819

Time Zone: EST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Absolute nooby

Discord Dinoryno81#8597 gamertag dinoryno81 system xbox1 region pacific I’ve done everything in the game I’m 50 50 50 50 50 50 Athena 10 just working on comadations and having fun with people at the same time I’m down to do anything

Gamertag: DocLancer
    Discord Tag: DocLancer#3422
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Participant in beta, currently Pirate Legend with Athena's 4. Previous member of FoT, took a break for life reasons and looking to return.

Gamertag: o Jannick o
    Discord Tag: Jannick#7176
    Platform: XBOX
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for about 2 months now, most of my reps are in the mid thirties. Looking for crews with mics to help eachother progress to pirate legends.

Gamertag:Matt20294
    Discord Tag:Matt20294
    Platform:Xbox One
    Time Zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have a fair amount of playtime, understand the mechanics very well.

@zaakery
    Gamertag:o phteven o
    Discord Tag:o phteven o#7045
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: iv been playing about a year. maybe longer. 50/50/50/35/8. I play most days. i love the game and really want to find more pirates to play with

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Ryomyr
    Discord Tag: Ryomyr
    Platform: PC and xBox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: casual play, completed some tall tales, around level 30 in commendations, poor fighting skills, completed Fort of the Damned, mostly sail with my 9 year old son

Gamertag: GoldBeard840341
    Discord Tag: GoldBeard
    Time Zone: CDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Brand new

Gamertag: ScaredOfZombiez
    Discord Tag: bec_b3
    Time Zone: AEDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played casually when it was first released and have now returned to it and am loving the updates. Want to improve my skill level and play with some experienced players. Currently 34/32/27.

Gamertag: crazyeyes121
    Discord Tag: Shoeshot#7075
    Platform: Xbox 1 X
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played the game off and on since its initial release. current ranks are 23/13/7

Gamertag: Andrewrew77
    Discord Tag: Andy Rew #7731
    Platform: Xbox One
    Although I play Xbox One I do use Keyboard and Mouse.
    I started playing SoT over two years ago, I’m a holder of the black dog skin through preordering the game I’m level 50/48/48 in the main 3 factions and the reason I’m not pirate legend is due to taking many breaks a year ago when the game still lacked content however now that the game has fresh content coming each month it’d be great to get a competent crew together.

GuardianAngell3

Sutiven
    Est
    Bought sea of thieves upon release grinded a while started playing again recently have been grinding forts at 40 36 and 35.

Gamertag: darth reaper23
    Time zone: uk time
    What’s your amount of experience in game so far?: don’t know how much time accurately but I’d say at least 500 hours so far and nearly pirate legend

Gamertag: Sp037
    Discord Tag: BrandonChan#7804
    Platform: Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played the technical alpha and maybe some of the betas. I just started playing the game frequently this past week, so I’m fairly new but I can carry my own weight. My levels are 17/17/12 and I play pretty often too. I’m here to have fun and can’t wait to meet other people.

Gamertag: Quartenhagel
    Discord Tag: Hdmk
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: My friend picked me up and we went easy on the first evening. Second evening we joined a barc which attacked us on sight at first, but the people were cool and we joined their raids. A couple fortresses and sunk ghostships. Good times and lot os loot we had.