Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: evanxboxruss355
    Discord Tag: Lunaa#5623
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been following this game since it came out I know all the basics and I would say I am decent at the game :)

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: G3RSCHON
    Discord Tag: Gerschon#0330
    Platform: Computer
    Time Zone: CET+1 (Belgium, Europe)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played for 25 - 50 hours so far, doing a lot of quests and skeleton forts.

Gamertag: ThexPoolxBoy
    Discord Tag: Keith#8506
    Time Zone: EST US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pretty well rounded, decent at pvp. I've sailed a sloop mostly solo/duo. im 40/39/39 right now with the og companies.

Gamertag: SharkAlphaMale
    Discord Tag: Shark Alphamale#2953
    Time Zone: +1 AMS standard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Day 1 Pirate, Legend level 10

Gamertag: Lawgiver55
    Platform: Xbox
    Time zone: PST
    Experience: Been playing almost two weeks almost exclusively solo. Watched a ton of YouTube and am starting to understand pvp + general content.

Gamertag: Shaynee267
    Discord Tag: #7674
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am PL 5 and play whenever I get a chance. I don’t mind playing with more inexperienced people as I like to teach what I know, but I also like to be taught new skills and become a better pirate.

Wolfy lI

PhilLesh91 #7481

Wolfy lI

PhilLesh91 #7481

Xbox

CST

I have enough experience with the game and I watch a lot of SOT YouTube videos.

Gamertag: Edrahil135
    Discord Tag: edrahil135
    Time Zone: EST (but i play mostly in the early hours of the morning)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 2 days... looking for a good group to run with. Only solo'd with a sloop. Looking for more gameplay

Gamertag: Skempish
    Discord Tag: Skempish#0397
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Over 1 year ( On & Off )

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Kibo06
    Discord Tag: LS Kibo#2397
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played the game a couple of months, and its very funny!

Gamertag: Mechanized Fall
    Discord Tag: Sorrovv#3707
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing solo for a few days now, and have no trouble completing tasks for the various factions. I am currently Rank 11 with the Order of Souls, but much lower with the others. I look forward to joining a crew that can take the fun to the next level!

Gamertag: AR1E5
    Discord Tag: AR1E5
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL, Athena 9. Played since beta

Rubbinyourducky
    Rubbinyourducky#5635
    XB1
    EST
    Been playing for about 6 months now. I am decent all around play.

@zaakery

Gamertag: tacomalo
    Discord Tag: tacomalo4978
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Been playing since Launch Day, 50/50/50/49/24

Gamertag: EternalGR33D
    Discord Tag: Pepsi_Man#8125
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Got a great understanding and I've been on every kind of voyage, just looking to have fun and get out on the seas with some fellas!

Gamertag: VoxKavanaugh
    Discord Tag: voxarmae#5871
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just started playing last night. Spent an hour in tutorial really learning the mechanics, then joined a crew doing a handful of missions. I excelled at navigation and manning the wheel. I want to join a more structured crew, and you all sound amazing.

Charlez on xbox
    Xbox
    Cst
    Been playing since launch

Gamertag: captaincake2727
    Discord Tag: captaincake2727#2344
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: GMT (England, Europe)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have had the game since launch. I play almost every day. I have recently started to grind for pirate legend. My ranks: [GH:42] [OS:40] [MA:35]

Gamertag: gyrhybrid
    Discord Tag: gyrhybrid#6779
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL + Athena's 10. Level 50 in all factions. Guardian of Athena's Fortune. Legendary Hunter of the Sea of Thieves. Good at PvP. Playing for 1 year.

Gamertag: Z3R0
    Discord Tag: Z3R0#2520
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played on and off since the game was Beta

@zaakery
    Gamertag: MATTIBEATS
    Discord Tag: MATTI#2046
    Time Zone: GMT+1 (Denmark, Copenhagen)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: So basically i'm 26/25/28 in the factions. But until now i have basically played solo. Although i have played solo until now, i have managed to do fort of the damned about 3 times with randoms, and a bunch of normal forts. I don't have any friends who play SOT so that's why i want to join! Hope i can join :)

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: ASEMPTI
    Discord Tag: ASEMPTI#0431
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing in November 2019. I am pretty experinced with the game.

Gamertag: Biskerz
    Discord Tag: Biskerz#1441
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since launch and I am pirate legend almost 10. Done everything in the game except kill shrouded ghost.

Gamertag: Tammy998
    Platform: Xbox one

Gamer tag : C13Note50

Platform : Xbox

Discord tag : C13Note50

Experience : been playing for a bit getting as many achievements and total as possible need to start finding a bigger crew and take care of more fortresses and maybe some alliances for other achievements also

Gamertag: Rogue Arty
    Discord Tag: RogueArty
    Platform: XB1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Lvl 50:50:46
    900K gold
    2.2k dabloons
    Very strong soloplayer, looking to to join crews in server events. I respect the code, and enjoy helping others in the quest for booty.

Gamertag: C13Note50
    Discord Tag: C13Note50
    Time Zone: central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing the game for months love it been going through a lot of the titles and challenges

Wanting a steady reliable and chill crew to start doing pirate forts and a few other adventures more regularilty

Gamer tag: RoyalWinter01
    Discord tag: Royal_idol5581
    Xbox one
    Time zone: GMT+1
    I joined sot when they added reapers run. for now I am at levels 48/48/48. I play several times a week

Gamertag: CrimsonDawn
    Discord Tag: CrimsonDawn#8001
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Absolutely nothing XD, friend told me to try it out and yea, got the game and haven't played because they have bailed on me XD. (mostly rl work stuffs where they got promoted and we have different schedules but still)

Gamertag: Remy LeBoat
    Discord Tag: gengigloves#0757
    Platform: XBox
    Time Zone: CST (GMT -6)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 40s in the three main companies, but no Fort or Arena experience. Mostly play with my kid or my wife. Recently disabled person trying to adjust to life staying at home (working and playing)

Gamertag:OmegaZero3543
    Discord Tag:OmegaCypher#6357
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone: Globally, but mainly Asia and NA
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:almost all lvl 40 on all three trading company

Gamertag: Torch511
    Discord Tag: Torch511#9370
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been Playing Heavily for 1 1/2 months. GH: 35/OOS: 31/M:27. Play heavily 6 days a week, mostly in the evening sometimes with my wife and son. Working towards legend. Good at Pilot, Can hold my own PvP. not aggressive most of the time and never without tactical advantage. Looking for a good fleet to sail with when I'm not with my crew so I don't get obliterated when trying to Tall Tale, etc...

Gamertag: KONTINUUM
    Discord Tag: OSXRXS#6292
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 2 Weeks