Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: saucyasianwomen
    Discord Tag: saucyasianwomen#5788
    Platform: XB and PC
    Time Zone: Mountain
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I got the game when it first came out but have hardly played it due to lack of a solid crew. But i know the basics

@zaakery

Gamertag: WeeDafty
    Discord Tag: BigStoo#9831
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played SoT since around a month or 2 after launch, stopped playing at the aniversary update (personal reasons) and am now back on the seas! Current levels are 50,48,48 (not touched Arena yet)

Gamertag: Zaku808
    Discord Tag: Zaku808#3213
    Time Zone: HST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 52 days at sea, mostly solo sloop. 43,37,31

Gamertag: prophet6693
    Discord Tag: prophet#3689
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST(GMT+2)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?
    I have been playing for a couple of months,made it to Pirate Legend mostly by running Athena's with a friend, call it more of a bootcamp, I've aquired an extensive set of skills. I'm currently lvl 42 with the Hunter's call and 36 with Sea Dogs, almost done with the tall tales as well, few more to go to the curse of gold.
    I play often, 2-3 hours on weekdays and most of the weekend as I do enjoy the game very much.

Gamertag: VailingPython36
    Discord Tag: jscott0731
    Platform: xbone
    Time Zone: Central standard time USA
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played here and there never got super into it cause I had no one to play with

Gamertag: KougatVoice781
    Discord Tag: BigB #2433
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm currently level 37/33/24 with the Factions in-game, and I play everytime I get the chance.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Idiotrod
    Discord Tag: Idiotrod#5998
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Been playing since around the anniversary update last year. I am pirate legend and athena ten.

Gamertag: HarkMKV
    Discord: HarkMKV#4987
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have had the game for a year and a half, played daily up until last September and now getting back into it. OoS 42/ GH 40/ MA 41

Gamertag: YolkyKnave13053
    Discord Tag: Emmery#5566
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve been playing for a long time and get on almost every day. Right now my faction reps are 47/46/47.

Gamertag: WG xBlondie
    Discord Tag: Bexis Texas#6453
    What's your amount of experience?: I have been playing Sea of Thieves for almost the 2 years it’s been out! I love the game and the encounters you can have (both good and bad) makes for awesome stories! I'm currently level 30/35/29 with the Factions.

What's your amount of experience?: I have been playing Sea of Thieves for almost the 2 years it’s been out! I love the game and the encounters you can have (both good and bad) makes for awesome stories! I'm currently level 30/35/29 with the Factions.

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing Sea of Thieves for almost the 2 years that it has been out! I hop on every now and then and love the interactions I have (good or bad). They are what the makes the game so unique! I'm currently level 30/35/25 with the Factions. Thank you for taking the time to review.

gamertag: kiwiJuice12
    Discord Tag: kiwi_W#4998
    Platform PC
    Timezone: GMT
    whats your gaming experience so far? I play atleast 3 times a week im a pirate legend with the order, gold hoarders and merchants being level 50 and im athena level 3 im decent at the game but my combats a bit rusty

Gamertag: RipYellowMorbio
    Discord Tag:
    RipYellowMorbio#9214
    Timezone: CST

What amount of experience you have so far? I have been playing Sea of Thieves since before the Hungering Deep.

Gamertag: PRESlDENT MORTY
    Platform: XB1
    Time zone: Central

Experience: I’m relatively new.
    Are you a. Founder: no

Gamertag: gsmithsax
    Discord Tag: gsmithsax#0539
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am Pirate Legend. I am grinding out Hunters Call currently and would like to have more people to play with along the way! I'm pretty versatile with my abilities and tend to fit in well where I am needed most.

Gamertag: agypagyXD
    Discord Tag: Agy#3701
    Platform: PC/Occasionally XBOX
    Time Zone: PACIFIC
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Over 1 year

Gamertag: Barspiins
    Discord Tag: Barspins#3041
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing this game since about 2-3months after release of the game, Been playing every day for the past couple months, have much experience with everything in the game.

Gamertag: V4XI
    Discord Tag: Vaxi#3657
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have played on and off from launch day, currently 43/40/40.

Gamertag: TowelsTheFerret
    Discord Tag: Jordan_#0605
    Im pretty sure I have close to 200+ hours in SoT. I am a Pirate Legend and have Hunter's Call and Arena at around 35+. I've been playing SoT off and on since beta. I also have 70% completion in commendations.

Gamertag: Monotone Pigeon
    Discord Tag: ferocious_wang#4424
    Time Zone: UK
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Rank 44/48/42 on factions. Strong knowledge of game mechanics and very capable player. Need players to help to make me better still.

Gamertag: HarmsyYT (I will be changing soon)
    Discord: Harmsy#5615
    Time Zone: WEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I took part in the beta and pre-ordered but stop playing for a while. Then I started playing again and have slowing been making my way to Pirate Legend.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: RaGe x HuNterzZ
    Discord: Stanley Cirigliano #0597
    Time Zone: GMT (English)
    Experience: New to the game, looking for some people to play with, nothing super serious just like to have fun.

Gamertag: Bryce6648
    Discord Tag: Sunjuii#9779
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing since the first year of release of Sea Of Thieves. I know more than enough.

Gamertag: TTV Monarchz
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game? I am PL and have a lot of experience playing the game. looking to get more athenas done and other commendations with a good crew.

Gamertag:Redwood#6163
    Discord Tag:MyRedwood#0001
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Day 1 player, been playing on and off for the 2 years the games been out. Mostly play Arena now.
    GH-44
    OOS-50
    MA-41

Gamertag: DraftEwe5203470
    Discord Tag: KINGMAN99878#2711
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Well, I've sailed through the whole map, I've capped some islands with my close friends that play this game,
    I've been upgrading my items and things like that I did voyages,quests etc...
    That's my expiriance.

Gamertag: mrWijks
    Discord Tag: mrWijks#4621
    Platform: Xbox1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: just started 2days Ango..

Gamertag:Varsaeus8214
    Discord Tag:
    Platform:Varsaeus#1697
    Time Zone:Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I got the basics, still pretty fresh

Gamertag: Pootyburger
    Discord Tag: Pootyburger
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since the beginning and beta tested. Love the game, Pirate Legend, Like to have fun and do all the things. Have one friend I play with regularly but looking for more to sail with.

Gamertag: carltonganks401
    Discord Tag: carltonganks401
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im PL 5, working toward PL10 then probably turning to arena.

Gamertag: Uncoollemur
    Discord Tag: trentmeads
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: Mountain standard

I have played SOT since the Beta. I reached pirate legend within a few months and I’m almost level 10 on athenas fortune.

Gamertag: Uncoollemur
    Discord Tag: trentmeads
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: mountain standard

I have played SOT since the beta. I reached pirate legend within a few months and I’m almost level 10 on athenas fortune.