Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery
    Gamertag:ImHybridPig
    Platform:PC
    Discord:ImHybridAce#0512
    Experience: Has been on this server multiple times in helping and playing with people as well

Gamertag: G0ne4N0w (those are zeros btw)
    Discord Tag: Gam3G!rl#6434
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pretty much none but I’m excited to play!

Gamertag: Nighthel Vadam
    Discord Tag: Nighthel Vadam
    Platform:Xbox one
    Time Zone: central time

• My Exp: I don’t have any experience at the game I’m new to it

Gamertag: xWolfEm
    Discord Tag: xWolfEm ✓#2473
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: Europe (ECT?)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 4 months of experience, Pirate Legend (Athena 9) and i play a lot! ;)

Gamertag: xWolfEm
    Discord Tag: xWolfEm ✓#2473
    Time Zone: CET (Europe)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for 4 months now, Pirate Legend Athena 9 (70%), I play as much as i can! ;)

Gamertag: TheGanjaKnight
    Platform: Xbox
    Discord: TheGanjaKnight
    Time Zone: GMT (UK)
    Experience: Day 1 player, Pirate Legend, Athena level 10. I play almost every day and I play for the fun of it. No stress. I love the game.

Gamer tag: Bountyskies
    Discord: Bountyskies962#2917
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time zone: GMT - Uk
    Experience: i have been playing for a good while now i stopped because i had no one to play with but now ive been back for a couple weeks, im good at pvp and pve my gold horders is lvl50 order of souls is lvl41 and my merchant alliance is lvl37. I would been pirate legend already but ive reset my character twice like a idiot.

Gamertag:Rpxjokerr
    Discord tag:Rpxjokerr#0775
    Platform:xbox one
    Time zone:GMT
    I've played the game for about 2 weeks and I am about half way through to being a pirate legend

Gamertag:NooNE2316
    Discord Tag:#7517
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: My levels are: 50/50/50 I am a pirate legend

@Zaakery
    Gamertag:NooNE2316
    Discord Tag:#7517
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: My levels are 50/50/50 I am a pirate legend

Gamertag: Alto Delorum
    Discord Tag: Delorum#1520
    Time Zone: West Coast
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 2k~ Hours

Gamertag: Enderk99
    Discord Tag: Enderk99#8489
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive had the game since before the skeleton fleet. I took a break and have been playing pretty regularly for the last couple of months. Levels are 45/47/45

@Skyhawk0002
    Gamertag: Skyhawk0002
    Discord Tag: Skyhawk002
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Day 2 Player, 340 arena wins.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: XXBr1ttn3yXX
    Discord Tag: Lunaa#5526
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: New To The Game!

@zaakery

Gamertag: FeelingGoozly

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Pirate Legend, Played first week beta,

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Pioneer?

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Tjurigmunk
    Discord Tag: Tjurigmunk#4899
    Time Zone: CET
    What's you amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm Pirate Legend, Athena's lvl 8

Gamertag: CptnJSavage
    Discord Tag: CptnJSavage
    Platform: Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game?
    I've played since the beginning and was PL A10 but have recently reset my pirate. I still have my year one items. Nearly pl a10 again though. Pvp and pve but happy to help new players to the game.

Gamertag: OlRazzl3Dazzle

Discord Tag: OlRazzl3Dazzle#0205

Platform: Xbox One

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played since the initial technical tests. I know my way around the seas. :)

Gamertag: Konkie
    Discord Tag: Konkie#6917
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 3 weeks. Level 21

Gamertag: Leviatan2833
    Discord Tag: Leviatan#1200
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Not sure, around lvl 30-35 in 3 main fractions.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Chadfii
    Discord Tag: Chadfii#4730
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Around 40 hours or so of playtime. I've done at least 1 Athena's voyage.

Gamertag:spalla01
    Discord Tag: lucasmspalla#6168
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i havent played yet but i wanna make sure im in a group where ppl work together and have some good time together

@zaakery
    Gamertag: VidcraftMC
    Discord Tag: Vidcraftmc#3315
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Owned the game since the release date, 30-40 in all main reputations.

Gamertag:ModernKing5715
    Discord Tag:"God"#0010
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I've been playing every day 4-5 hours for about a week

Gamertag: Noscopemahgoats
    Discord Tag: C-Dad#2027
    Time Zone: CST, US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I bought the pre-order at launch and enjoyed it for a few weeks before I moved on to other games. It's been a good amount of time since then and I saw some videos on YouTube showcasing the updates and improvements that the game has had since launch and it caught my interest again. I've been playing for about a week now and I'm having a freaking blast.

Gamertag: NUT2826
    Discord Tag: NUT#0661
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Started playing 2 weeks ago. I'm Currently level 32/30/25, I'm on almost everyday, and I'm part of the insider Program.

@zaakery

Gamertag: Domocha
    Discord Tag: Zeffr#2197
    Platform: pc/xbox
    Time Zone: central standard time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played a few months after release but created a new character recently and did a few raids with a few friends of mine.

Gamertag: TheFinalBuild
    Discord Tag: TheDailyTalk#0223
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played it for the last year with some friends. 42/40/36 & lately I've logged in about every day for some SoT action.

Gamertag: Pearcy7
    Discord Tag: pearcy7#2920
    Platform:Xbox and pc
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I play daily, I am a pirate legend and Athena level 7, I play with a full party and try and alliance as much as possible to help newcomers

Gamertag: xItssaMEx
    Discord Tag: xItssaMEx#8517
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About a month or so of game time

Gamertag: xItssaMEx
    Discord Tag: xItssaMEx#8517
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About a month or so of game time

Gamertag: Life of Pizza
    Discord Tag: Sanmira #3749
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Founder and Pioneer. 1st year Pirate Legend.

Very little playtime over the past year however. Main desktop got fried in storm and SoT is the only game my potato laptop can kind of handle so I'm hopping back onto the seas.

Gamertag: xmisckleix
    Discord Tag: xMisckleix#0001
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am playing since 2019/04/21. Currently trying to hit legend quickly. 48/47/46