Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Aippy1410
    Discord Tag: maplesyrup888#0139
    Platform:PC, and XB1
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: My experience so far, is that I know the basics and starting to advance.

Gamertag: Viper Heim
    Discord Tag: VIPERXSNYPER#3975
    Platform: xbox one s
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: pretty experienced but do need help and explanation in some areas but overall im pretty confident
    Viper :)

Gamertag: Indiscora94
    Discord Tag: Indiscora#0536
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Moderate, I've done a bit of everything it's just a matter of getting even better :)

@zaakery Hope to see you on the seas!

Gamertag: gummybear232
    Discord Tag: gummybear232#5780
    Platform: Xbox One S
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve been playing Sea of Thieves since the day it came out, and I had been following it a few months before that. I’ve participated in most, if not all, large updates that has been added (Ex: Hungering Deep, Forsaken Shores, etc.). I have quite a fair amount of experience under my belt, being level 50 in both OoS and GH and on my way there with the MA with level 43, and I hope to reach Pirate Legend within the next few months. I play the game on occasion, but with access to a crew at any time of the day I would definitely begin to play more frequently. I also take part in the Insider program, so I’m quite dedicated to the game.

Gamertag: TheS3xyHobo
    Discord Tag: Dark Green Brick#4091
    Platform:Pc
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have 46/41/33 rank in the Factions

Gamertag: NikNok09
    Discord Tag: Rueckkoppler#3081
    Platform: XBOX One

Played the beta, but only jumped into the full game recently. I know about pretty much every function / process on the ship & how voyages work. But I lack more experience in actually playing the game since “Open Crews” tend to be terrible.

Gamertag: T1cklebudd1es
    Discord Tag: Artemus Fisher#5358
    Platform: Xbox One S
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve been a PL for almost two years now. I’m a big fan of both pvp and pve and love to have crews that work well together. The Pirate Life is for me.

Gamertag: Almandown
    Discord Tag: Leggit89
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing about a month ago. Understand the majority of dynamics of the gaming having watched streamers such as Pace22 for over a year. Looking to move forward in a community rather than solo slooping constantly :)

Gamertag: ALMANDOWN
    Discord Tag: Leggit88
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing a few weeks ago. Have a very good knowledge and understanding of game thanks to watching top streamers for over a year. Looking to progress with a great community instead of solo slooping all the time :)

Gamertag:Dubba YoBro
    Discord Tag:SpaceNinjaAaron#1231
    TimeZone: MST
    Abount of exp: 50ish hours lvl: 33/36/24 New to SOT but long time gamer.

Gamertag: Makdizz13
    Discord Tag: Makdizzl3#7119
    Time Zone: GMT +10 (AUS)
    Used to be in the Alliance, Played many games and met some great Bucko's! just getting back into SOT
    Currently at 48/47/48/5

Gamertag:Pheobis
    Discord Tag: FR33ZEA#2135
    Time Zone: NA EAST (ATLANTIC)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am currently a pirate legend with 7 levels into athena. I quit playing for awhile but recently came back and am looking for some fleets and friends to pirate with!

Gamertag: ClubbedComet933
    Discord Tag: fredMCbedd04#9360
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing the game almost since release. I'm currently level 21/6/43/40/39. And i play the game a Decent amount of Time

Gamertag: LizibethVeir
    Discord Tag: Insanity_Varcion_Dremora#9772
    Platform: Windows 10
    Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: New player but familiar with various tactics due to streams

Gamertag: MrStruts96
    Discord Tag: Strutssss #1674
    Time Zone: GMT +0
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Level 50 in all OG companies, level 6 Athena. Got back into playing after nearly a year out. Frustrated with a lack of a reliable crew, and usually not in the mood for PvP. Looking forward to seeing you in the seas.

Gamertag: Rorek Black
    Discord Tag: Rorek#7949
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 3 weeks of experience so far!

Gamertag: Rezoxel
    Discord Tag: Rezoxel#2293
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played in Alpha, and just started playing again a week ago, I am a Pirate Legend - 50/50/50 - I have a good understanding of the game mechanics.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Star67Prime
    Discord tag: 67#9378
    Time Zone: Central Time (US and Canada)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played enough to know what I am doing to get me the things I need to do

Gamertag: WickedWicker
    Discord Tag: Wicker #4564
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played the game since beta and been playing it since, just missed out on the hunger deep event other then that I have been apart of the rest of them. ATM I am an pirate legend and also athena 10

Gamertag: RipYellowMorbio
    Discord: RipYellowMorbio#9214
    Platform: Xbox
    Timezone: CST
    Experience in SoT: I have been playing Sea of Thieves for a long time like before the Hungering Deep.

Gamertag: Rhunin3007
    Discord: Rhunin#2213
    Timezone: CET +1 (Sweden)
    Experience in SoT: Not going to lie iam a new Player, I enjoy the game but not as a solo player

Gamertag: ISlypknottI
    Discord Tag: Slypknot#4430
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Purchased the game shortly after launch , started on xbox then went to PC currently PL

Gamertag: I karebare I
    Discord Tag: I karebare I#3825
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: started playing about a month after launch. currently pirate legend. looking to join along with IslypknottI as we play together (live together, engaged).

Gamertag: crimzen75

Discord Tag: crimzen75

Platform: Usually PC with Xbox controller, sometimes Xbox

Timezone: PST

My experience in the game is playing closed crew with one other person. I have not been playing long, roughly a week, and about level 25 or so with each trading faction.

Gamertag: Mytobea
    Discord Tag: Myto#4560
    Day 1 Patch, Pirate Legend, Legendary Theif Title (5+ Athenas Stolen). I am a leader, I mainly drive the ship and run pistol cutlass. I only play to steal.

Gamertag: Babykarloz
    Discord Tag: babykarloz#6320
    Platform: Xbox
    Time zone: CST
    Experience: Just started the game this week, but have been watching gameplay for a while.

Gamertag: apexGODKING
    Discord Tag: apexGODKING
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: just started, so none

Gamertag: Assassin12457
    Discord Tag: Assassin12457
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I have very little experience and only got the game a couple days ago.

Gamertag: Assassin12457
    Discord Tag:Assassin12457
    Platform:Xbox one
    Time Zone:CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Not much.

Gamertag: Sandyshanks
    Discord Tag: Sandyshanks
    Time Zone: GMT+11/+10
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Player since January 2019, but with limited gameplay time. Mostly solo slooping. Level 35+ in most factions.

Gamertag: KeeperOfEight
    Discord Tag: KeeperOfEight#1843
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing in the first month after launch. Fairly experienced and have played more than most. 50 All factions, 41 Sea Dogs, Athena 10

Gamertag: Oculatus
    Discord Tag: Oculatus#7123
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm currently level 50/50/40, and 1 to 15 in the other. I have done Alliance's, Forts, been sunken and killed several times, killed a few, no tucks yet, cursed a lot, have had quite a few Grog's, fished some and mostly soloed so far in a sloop, but done a few 3 and 4'mans, but 99% of the players I meet just d**k'ed around, and that is not my cup of tea.

Gamertag: BanditBonny
    Discord Tag: The Belfry Priestess#5306
    Platform: PC (sometimes us a controller, sometimes use M+K)
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since Nov '19. I play daily both solo and in a crew most nights. I've basically been studying the game like I'm getting a degree in it with the amount of Twitch streams and YouTube videos I watch. I'm currently Gold 50, Souls 43, Merchant 39. Absolutely love the game!

Gamertag:TheeGreatScott
    Discord Tag:TheeGreatScott#8963
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:20/20/19 played the beta and some when game launched just getting back into it and want to play often.

@Zach
    Gamertag:mrcapalot
    Platform: xbox1
    Discord:pandamonium657#4735
    Expetience: none :(