Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Cara Danvers
    Discord Tag: caralisa#0614
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve been playing since the first day the game came out and have never stopped since. I was counting down the minutes until it was released in the Microsoft store at midnight. I am just about as experienced as you can be... I love this game a lot and I never miss an update.

Gamertag: BookoftheBlade
    Discord: Apoc#0538
    Platform: PC
    Experience: PL, Played heavily since pre release and took a break a few months back, now looking to hop back in

@kid-the-rat

Gamertag: Norderian4414
    Discord Tag: Norderian#0420
    Time Zone: CET, Netherlands
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played a lot. Im pirate legend and i like everything on the game, love the help new people in the game and i really enjoy arena. Im lvl 30 on Hunter's call and Level 5 on Athena's.

Gamertag: AndiSzi
    Discord Tag: Andi#3801
    Time Zone: EET (Eastern European Time)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I play Sea of Thieves since it was launched, now i want to become a pirate legend! I love to roam the seas with my little monkey!

Gamertag: iMikeeeyyy
    Discord Tag: MikeeyyP
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Basic, I've been playing for a few weeks and would like to start playing with an actual crew to gain some better experience

Gamertag: APersistentWeed
    Discord Tag: APersistentWeed#4196
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am of pirate legend status and have been playing since shortly after the game’s launch.

Gamertag: SockeyeGaming
    Discord Tag: S0ck3ye#1024
    Platform: Xbox and PC (Xbox preferred)
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since April 2018 and have reached pirate legend Athena 10. Still working on hunters call and sea dogs but yea

Gamertag: N41 j0hnooo
    Discord Tag: John#7286
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played for 2-3 months start of the year and got back to the game 1-2 weeks ago.

GT: Rvinbowxxkitty
    Discord: iCorruptCats#2734
    Time Zone: PST
    Experience: been playing almost daily for 6 months
    Levels: 35/32/40
    Not founder or pioneer

Gamertag: ezKannon
    Discord Tag: Kannon#3219
    Time Zone: Central US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm Pirate Legend and I play both game modes a lot.

Welfster
    Welfster#0067
    PC
    CST
    I am a pirate legend (very close to level 8) i love to pvp and steal loot however voyages and alliances are fun too.

Gamertag: ClutchTheDucth0
    Discord Tag:ClutchTheDutch0#5971
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am lvl 50 in everything...been on this server before and thats how i got to lvl 50 and pirate legend lol.

I’m just over half way in pretty much everything ( around 30 to be precise)

Gamertag: Scfifty Fahve
    Discord Tag: SirPlums
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL

Gamertag: EpicUnicycle717
    Discord Tag: Lukee#8466
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Absolutely minimal only done a couple of small voyages.

Gamertag:
    Discord Tag: ash#1021
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I was all 50 stats, then i went away and built a new pc, so now i can't find my old account so starting over. In short, tons of experience! Also got told my ship parking is on point!

Gamertag: SoT Reap3r
    Discord Tag: Dalt0n8#9591
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I have been playing since a little after release, I am a pirate legend, i would say i'm pretty good at pvp and this is basically the only game i play.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Spectre13992
    Discord Tag: CreativUsername#5641
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm currently 25/23/25 and I started playing this past summer.

Application:
    Gamertag: FB Platinumleaf
    Discord Tag: 🍃Platinumleaf🍃#1713
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve been playing here and there since March 2019 and have been playing a ton more since the anniversary update. These are my ranks:
    Gold: 46
    Souls: 45
    Merchant: 47
    Hunter: 31
    Sea Dogs: 14
    Athena: 4

Gamertag: TheAggroCraig92
    Discord tag: Blitzcraig#0102
    Time Zone: USA/CST
    I just started this weekend and I am looking for a great group of fellow pirates to join!

Gamertag: Strix9414
    Discord Tag: Strix#3830
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 4 hours

@zaakery
    Gamertag: sóulreaver9488
    Discord Tag: Intent#8646
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played on and of for 6 months but got back in the the swig of the game been flat out on it for 3 weeks

@clutchthedutch0

Gamer tag: CrazyM0nkey888
    Discordtag: CrazyM0nkey888#9784
    Platform: xbox
    Time zone: GMT
    Experience: I am over half way in gold hourders, order of souls and merchant alliance. So well experienced

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Frosst OG
    Discord Tag: Frosst OG#6315
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm Pirate Legend Athena 4 1/2 as of right now.

Gamertag: Dexter dÜb (maybe Dexter dUb if you are English)
    Discord Tag: Dexter_13#7739
    Plattform: PC
    Time Zone: CET
    Experience: Finished the Maiden Voyage

@zaakery Gamertag: DR0KANE
    Discord Tag: Drokane#5531
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing when the game first launched and then took a break for a few months. I recently started back into it and am looking to hit pirate legend, my stats are 47, 45, and 43 with the 3 main factions.

Gamertag: Windrider357
    Discord Tag: Windrider357#2105
    Platform: XB1/PC
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for about a month since I first got my XB1 (near the start of December) almost everyday. Current faction levels are 11/2/40/45/41/2.

Gamertag: Soulkeeper434
    Discord: Soulkeeper#8833
    Time zone: EST
    My experience: Im a pirate Legend and have been playing since beta. am a great helmsman, and am proficient at pvp.

Gamertag: EliteHadez
    Discord Tag: Hadez#7590
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend, Athena 8 have been playing for about 1 1/2 years.

@kid-the-rat

Gamertag: GhostPirate3662
    Discord Tag: GhostMajor#8453
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing today but i've been watching videos on youtube about the game for the last week or so.

Gamertag: Teljkon101
    Discord Tag: Teljkon#8721
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am currently on my third week playing, I have caught on to most of the basics and want to take it to a new level. I am level 27/33/35

@zaakery

Gamertag: Jesty101

Discord Tag: Jesty#6900

Time Zone: CET

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have invested quite a lot of time into the game. I know the basics. I am about level 25 in each faction.

This post is deleted!

@Zaakery
    Gamertag:LondonPoet
    Discord Tag: Lex#6386
    Timezone: GMT
    Experience: I played when the game first came out and have some some random voayges. Happy to learn more and be part of a great crew!