Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

GT: LeoThunderJr
    Discord: ThunderStormArt#2857
    Platform: PC
    Time: Central Standard Time
    Experience: Nada

Gamertag: TKangaroo
    Discord Tag: TKangaroo#8803
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played SOT when it came out and stopped playing a year ago. But now I am getting back into it. I'm currently level 32/31/34. I'm currently in school so I usually play at night PST. Looking forward to grind to Pirate Legend!

This post is deleted!

@BlueFlamez#0320
    Gamertag: BlueFlamez2000
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    I am close to pirate legend I have watched a lot of streams about sea of thieves.

@Zaakery
    Munchkin1
    Xbox
    GMT

I have played the game for 1 year and I'm 50/50/50 and I'm 37 on arena

Gamertag:ThorLGN
    Discord Tag:ThorLGN#0400
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:UK
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:A few hours with friends only recently started playing

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: Terminal1diot
    Discord Tag: Ru5cell#2547
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?
    A: I bought the game around its release date and played it religiously up to Forsaken Shores. I took a break and came back around Shrouded Spoils and have been playing on and off ever since. I'm 50/50/50 in the main three factions and 15 in Hunters Call, I'm also 6 in Athena's Fortune.

Gamertag: Lest3s
    Discord Tag: Lest3s
    Time Zone: CET (GMT+!)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: playing solely Sot since the end of March 2018

Gamertag: Granny Slaya
    Discord Tag: Zclxe#0028
    Platform:xbox
    Time Zone:gmt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    2 weeks

Gamertag: t00bsteak1468
    Discord Tag:metsbballfan#9153
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played a bit in Beta, redownloaded, looking for crews who know how to play

Gamertag: PekkaPouta666
    Discord Tag: tomppix
    Timezone: UTC+2
    what's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i am farely a new player but i have played in smaller groups and larger groups with my friends and i feel like im pretty good i dont miss much with the cannons.

Gamertag: HofePrime
    Discord Tag: HofePrime#8862
    Platform: PC/XB1
    Time Zone: Chicago Time (+5)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 15 Gold Hoarders, 13 Order of Souls, 14 Merchant Alliance

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Cpt Theodosis
    Discord Tag: theodosis#8034
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for some months now. I'm pirate legend and lvl 7 on Athena's fortune. I play everytime i get a chance!

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: S0 SUPERI0R
    Discord Tag: S0 SUPERI0R#6476
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing since the alpha, so I am a founder, and I’m apart of the insider program. I took about a 7-8 month break from the game, but just jumped back in about 2 weeks ago so I’m still figuring out the new updates. I’m a pirate legend in game. Also, the o’s in my name are zeros.

Gamertag: Ultimatele
    Discord Tag: Ultimate#1800
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played open Beta, then on and off from launch. Rep 50-50-50 Athena's 7 and Hunter's Call 10.

Gamertag: Mortaphilia
    Discord Tag: Lyial#1067
    Time Zone: MTZ
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: New

@zaakery

Gamertag: Aphenae2
    Discord Tag: Aphenae#3294
    Time Zone: CST
    Experience: Under one week. 20+ rep with alliances

Gamertag: S0 SUPERI0R
    Discord Tag: S0 SUPERI0R#6476
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing since the alpha, so I am a founder, and I’m apart of the insider program. I took about a 7-8 month break from the game, but just jumped back in about 2 weeks ago so I’m still figuring out the new updates. I’m a pirate legend in game. Also, the o’s in my name are zeros.

Killcode1103
    ChubbyWubbyCub#9938
    PC
    PTZ
    Been playing on and off since beta, currnetly 35/34/32 little bit of frame stutter from and old PC is my only problem. i play anytime i can, i want my legend gear.

BobaFerret
    BobaFerret
    PC
    CDT
    I have been playing off an on since release and am 45+ with all factions.

This post is deleted!

BobaFurry
    BobaFurry
    PC
    CDT
    I have been playing off an on since release and am 45+ with all factions.

Gamertag: xrays empire
    Discord Tag :xraysempire
    Platform: xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: ive played quite a bit just getting back from a long break excited to meet some new friends

Gamertag: FluffyBunny3400
    Discord Tag: FluffyBunny3400#4089
    Platform: Xbox 1
    What's your experience in the game so far?: Decent amount of playtime, I know the basics and what not.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: FluffyBunny3400
    Discord Tag: FluffyBunny3400#4089
    Platform: XB1
    Whats your amount of experience in the game?: Decent/good amount of game time, I know the basics and what not.

Gamertag: Dread Eliza
    Discordtag: Hairyrex[Blyzz]#6473
    Time Zone: OCE
    Haven't really played much since the game first came out but I really want to get back into it now.

Gamertag: froog56
    Discord Tag: big chef#1587
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played SoT since the first day when the game released. Haven't really got to max out my reputation and become pirate legend but Im looking forward to begin my grind again!

Gamertag: SuperNeoThe1
    Discord Tag: SuperNeoThe1#6890
    Platform: PC and sometimes Xbox
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing SOT since the early Beta tests. I'm a pirate legend lvl 4 Athena. I mostly do pvp

Gamertag: King Skur
    Discord Tag: 🔪Square🔪#1337
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Most of my experience is during launch era, but I have been on and off with the game since then.

Gamertag: WoodlandFrosty
    Discord Tag: Arthur Clemm #8030
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Brand New

This post is deleted!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: JonKrusAF
    Discord Tag: jonkrus#3658
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Installing it now. Looking for a new experience, and I hear this game is best experienced with friends.

Gamertag: tisRed
    Discord Tag: MDx
    Time Zone: US Mountain
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 32/31/30 id say pretty experienced and i know the mechanics of the game well

Gamertag: M0NK3YSII
    Discord Tag: Darc#9204
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been on and off for a year, 38/36/36