Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Silas54
    Discord Tag: Silas54
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: US Central Time
    Game Experience: I reached pirate legend in year one and my main crew has gravitated to other games. I am just coming back after a “break,” and would like a crew. If there is one area in which I am lacking, it is pvp/ship combat.

Gamertag: RusfurtTDiggins
    Discord Tag: Frallo
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Faction levels 42/36/38 been playing on/off since beta.

Gamertag:Crackopoff
    Discord Tag: Crackopoff#8499
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:got around 100-200h been away for like a year and just got back to it. had done most stuff in the game at that point. i am more pvp oriented then pve but i am up for both.

Gamertag:RoyalWinter01
    Discord Tag:Royal_idol
    Platform:Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I play 9 month and i have 8/17/31/33/34/2

Gamertag:Myth3rious
    Discord Tag:Mytherious
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:participated in the beta and now been playing regurarly for the past 4 months. currently at hunter:28, gold hoarders:43, oos:44, merchants 43, sea dogs:1 athena:2

Gamertag: GoldBrass
    Discord Tag: GoldBrass#5246
    Platform: PC (Xbox Play Anywhere)
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 30.29.27, About 22 hours.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: TbG Ravin
    Discord Tag: Ravin#0294
    Time Zone: Ireland
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive been playing it since it was on xbox gamepass but i didnt play it alot so im 36/26/26 G/O/M i play the game alot recently and would like to be thought the new things in the game as i took a big break

Gamertag: CPTFeddi
    Discord Tag: ConFeddi#9840
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? About 20 hours. 20ish with the 3 main factions. found the golden shores :), sank some ships, had some fun!

Gamertag: man0ftalents
    Discord Tag: manofmanytalents#7155
    Time Zone: GMT-8
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played this game for around 6 months and I am level 24/30/29/25. I play this game quite a bit

Gamertag: Unbindingmanx
    Discord Tag: ឵឵Handy Shamandy#4641
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50/50/50/?/? I believe that I have joined before and just left the discord accidentally.

Gamertag: Delgado Rex
    Discord Tag: Jack Thorn #2082
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started about a week ago, still very new and floundering about.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag:
    Thomas DK 1995
    Discord Tag: ThomasG#6519
    Platform: Mostly PC, sometimes Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I have been playing for like a month. My ranks are 45/45/42 ish.
    I enjoy the game, but i'm mostly in it to do forts or raids.

Gamertag: JKCOOL123
    Discord Tag: JKCOOL123#7328
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’m new but love the game and wanna get better

Gamertag: JKCOOL123
    Discord Tag:JKCOOL123#7328
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’m bad but wanna get better and improv

i would like you to know this is my 7 time doing this beacuse this website is trash it has taken 20 mins not 60 seconds
    Gamertag:JKCOOL123
    Discord Tag:JKCOOL123#7328
    Platform:XBOX
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: IM A BAD BUT WOULD LIKE TO GET GOOD

@zaakery
    Gamertag: D0ny 11
    Discord Tag:Moon935#2618
    Platform:Xbox/PC
    Time Zone:Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Played off and on for about a year

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Wintertanz
    Discord Tag: Wintertanz#9210
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: started to play around 5 days / a week ago and am confident in the basics of the game

@zaakery
    Gamertag:choppylol
    Discord Tag:choppylol#8358
    Currently around 30-30-30 in each faction, but i feel like i need more guidance to fully understand stuff

Gamertag: RecessiveOrc164
    Discord Tag:-
    Time Zone:Gtm+2
    i just buyed the game today amd a friend told me about u

ty

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Operativee

Discord Tag: Operative#9989

Time Zone: GMT

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I joined sea of thieves a few weeks after the initial release of the AU. I've been playing since then, aside from a from a needed break. I know the ins and outs. 35/34/32/2

@zaakery
    Gamertag: DeciblePrime
    Discord Tag: DecibelPrime#6993
    Time Zone: Central US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Gold: 34 Souls: 31 Merchant: 30

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: RapidTalent04
    Discord Name: twitch.rapidtalent#4501
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Time zone: CST
    My experience:
    I’ve played for over a year and a half, I’m pirate legend, Athena 8. I’m skilled in pvp and combat on boat. I have killed the shrouded ghost among other super rare things in the game!

Gamertag: RapidTalent04
    Discord Tag: twitch.rapidtalent#4501
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am an active player. I’ve played over a year and a half. Im pirate legend/Athena 8! I am good in pvp and ship combat. I have killed the shrouded ghost among other rare things as well

Gamertag: Daynin3
    Discord Tag: Galactic Goon#7981
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?
    Played the game on/off since launch, level 50/50/50 and level 5 athena.
    I spend most of my time ingame pvping.
    Done all/most of what there is to do of events/tall tales in the game.

Gamertag: ItsDaantje13
    Discord Tag: Daan7916
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: cet
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: couple weeks can pvp decent not pirate legend

Discord Tag:Psymem#9912
    Time Zone:Central US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for about 2 months with a few friends. I have a understanding of the fundamentals of the game. I'm currently level 19/19/15 with the main Factions in-game

Gamertag: ayewb
    Discord Tag: ayewb #3961
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: EST (New York)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing on and off for about a year but I want to commit more time to the game now.
    Gold Hoarders: 30
    Order of Souls: 27
    Merchant Alliance: 27

Gamertag: Purest60fps
    Discord Tag: Purest#3475
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing around Christmas last year I’m 43 gold hoarders 41 order of souls and 42 merchant alliance I am also Athena 5

I hope that I can join your group I am 16 but I behave like an adult and my English is pretty good

Gamertag: BH Soar
    Discord Tag: Hyperiorr#4062
    Time Zone: NaEast / EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing this game for about a year or so with my Experience Levels high... i am halfway to a Pirate Legend!

@zaakery

Gamertag: elroysbane
    Discord Tag: FoolKing#0929
    Time Zone: East Coast
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Had the game about 2 weeks. I'm a fairly casual player, but I don't mind doing the occasional PVE or PVP event. My Factions are currently 25/25/21 (Gold Hoarders, Order of Souls, and Merchants, respectively)

Gamertag: FoxySunrise
    Discord Tag: Fòxý#4865
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing since release, lvl50 in all 5 factions, most achievements unlocked including Legendary Sea Dog and Legend of the SoT titles. Lots of experience participating in fleets and running/organizing them.

Gamertag: ItZ Uh ShaRk
    Discord Tag: Malaki#8492
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50/50/50 played a bunch.
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: no

kaasburgers
    cheeseburgers125#1546
    pc
    CEST
    i dont have any experience

Gamertag: Cptn RJ
    Discord Tag: Anonymous7271#5149
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I just got Pirate Legend after lots of grinding, I play regularly, mostly evening and weekends when I can. Have recently been working on Tall Tales and various Commendations.