Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Sasquatchias
    Discord Name: Sasquatchias#8429
    Region/Time Zone: US Central
    Platform: PC
    Experience (if any) with the game: Though I had taken a long break I have played through a lot of the events and missions from the past (Megalodon through Tall Tales), and on my current character have reached to the max level for the main three vendors to become a pirate legend.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: Criptik01
    Discord Tag: Criptik_01#6008
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: GBT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pretty good grasp of the game my current levels in the game are 50/50/48 and im so close to PL!

@zaakery
    Gamertag slotterzall420
    Discord slotterzall420#5045
    Platform xbox 1
    Timezone pacific
    Experience. I am lvl 30 in the main 3. Done a few Athens and really enjoy the skull forts. I like helping new people it's cool to see someone that wants to give up all of a sudden love the game

Gamertag: NEON iC0N
    Discord Tag: globartt dsy#2724
    Time Zone: MT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since open beta, A10, 7m meters sailed.

@zaakery

Gamertag: HugeNutSack33
    Discord Tag: Fatido#5990
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am good at FPS games and always have been. My issue is I have no one to play with and I am sick of getting ganked on by full crews whenever I try to progess in this game. Which is too bad cause I love this game. I would like to meet new people and actually make some progress in this game in a setting where I don't have to worry. Thanks!

Gamertag: snickelfritz024
    Discord Tag: kyle9001#9145
    Platform: XBoneX
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for about a year off and on. I'm currently level 32/31/21 with the Factions in-game, and I play most nights.

Gamertag: Serp8512
    Discord Tag: Mr. Brightside#2513
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive been playing on and off since the game came out, unfortunately my friends dont play it anymore and ive not been lucky in finding a good crew or community to join. If i had mroe active people to play with i would be on much more regularly

This post is deleted!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: RadRes1stant
    Discord Tag: RadRes1stant
    Platform: Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing on and off since initial release. Around rank 30 in the 3 original factions and aiming for pirate legend.

GamerTag: DeplorableJones
    Pets Name: Covfefe
    Discord Tag: Deplorable#0559
    Platform: PC MasterRace
    Time Zone: CST
    Experience: 9 months on PC, rank 44,46,47 with the big 3.

Gamertag: DaddyDarkSide22
    Discord Tag: DaddyDarkSide#9042
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend as well as Athena 10. Hunters Call 40 and all of the commendations for the original tall tales. I play normally a couple times a week for a few hours. I do all of the time limited events and have put time into the Insiders program as well.

Gamertag: MrThyph00n_
    Discord Tag: MrThyph00n#7381
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: None, but I am really motivated in learning the game!!!

Gamertag: MrThyph00n
    Discord Tag: MrThyph00n_#7381
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: None, but really motivated to play a lot more!

Gamertag: TheRapolas
    Discord : AS%eater#6020
    Platform:PC
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: I have a lot of hours on this game. Reached PL before the 1 year anniversary. Played since launch.
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither

Gamertag:Neon John4928
    Discord Tag:Neon_John#9269
    Time Zone:US central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm a PL, and have been playing for a while.

Gamertag: Deviousabs
    Discord Tag: Devious#3659
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 25/1/41/36/38/1. Mostly play solo/duo sloop.

Uniquevessel913
    Uniquevessel913#8787
    PC
    CES +1
    600+ Arena Wins

Gamertag: KotogoJ
    Discord Tag: Kotogo#2171
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have little experience but get the general Jist of it

H3NZio
    Viral#4972
    Xbox
    London
    Not that much only got the game a couple days ago

Gamertag: Ambulancer8511
    Discord Tag: Ambulancer#6673
    Platform: XB1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing off and on since release pretty casual, (42, 44, 43 classic factions). Had a hiatus after Shores of Gold but looking to get back in.

Gamertag:XxNova Killer
    Discord Tag:Tiller #5236
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:50+ Hours

Gamertag: dzygg
    Discord Tag: relyt#5816
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been apart of Sea of Thieves since the game released on the store and played off and on since. Currently 37/34/32 in the main 3 factions. I play pretty much any day I can.

Gamertag: DntHrtMeImNoon
    Discord Tag: Aeon#5164
    Time Zone: GMT (Available most hours)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Substantial, 90% solo sloop and 10% brig/galleon. Level 41/36/26 Factions (1 Athena).

Gamertag: SPUDNYM01
    Discord Tag: SpudNYM01
    Platform:XBOX
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played for a few days a year or so ago, just started over with a new account two days ago. Mostly solo sloop. If you let me join you can pet my parrot; Paco

@jimb0-hawkins
    Gamertag: xSnowwyy
    Discord Tag: Aura#0127
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: Amsterdam EU
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for about 7 months know. My pvp skills are great and I can steer a bit to. I can help with repairs and Canon stuff but I prefer boarding because I am good at that aswell!

Gamertag: xSnowwyy
    Discord Tag: Aura#0127
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: Amsterdam EU
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for about 7 months now. I can board really well and my pvp is good. I can steer a ship too if needed!

Gamertag: RadUncle Brad

What's your amount of experience in the game?: know the basics and more

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Parrot4Life
    Discord Tag: lakejoftis#7218
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played for a few months regularly. Level 43 gold/44 merchant/46 order of souls.

Gamertag: JustaPug2017
    Discord Tag: Captain Sep#2393
    Time Zone: Amsterdam/Europe
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I have played for a while and i'm a good helmsman

Gamertag:Leastseal69
    Time Zone:UTC+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend and decent at PvP and have played since the start

Gamertag: footballfan9911
    Discord Tag: nmitch#7327
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played at the beginning, just now getting back into it. About level 40 all rep

Gamertag: tobeats
    Discord Tag: TObeats#9924
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 💰 44 💀 35 📦 33 🎣 17. I absolutely love this game and have done almost everything it has to offer. Excited to set sail with other pirates.

Gamertag: Nightmare138
    Discord Tag: RobbSwanson#3556
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am a Sea of Thieves founder and insider. I am working towards pirate legend as well as chasing various commendations. My reputations range from the mid-30s to low-40s.

Gamertag: Silas54
    Discord Tag: Silas54
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: US Central Time
    Game Experience: I reached pirate legend in year one and my main crew has gravitated to other games. I am just coming back after a “break,” and would like a crew. If there is one area in which I am lacking, it is pvp/ship combat.

Gamertag: RusfurtTDiggins
    Discord Tag: Frallo
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Faction levels 42/36/38 been playing on/off since beta.