Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Pirategroom
    Discord Tag: Pirategroom#8399
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: pretty much zero

Gamertag: henrikch

Discord tag: Saror #0118

Time zone: CET

Excperience: I have had the game for about a year and played it on and off. my reputation is about 30 to 40 in gold hoarders, merchants and order of souls. i have been focusing on sea dogs lately, i like their cosmetics. on pvp i use sword and pistol.

Gamertag: AwashHat5052757 (stupid name I know, made it a long time ago)
    Discord Tag: WashHat#8341
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 1 day at sea it says, (not sure what founder/ pioneer is (I see other people including that). Streams and youtube guides.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: AdmApophis
    Discord Tag: Adm_Apophis#8873
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing a few weeks, some insider play levels: 47/47/46

Gamertag: Curativegrain63
    Discord: Omenking#6297
    Time zone: EST
    experience: I have played for about a month haven't had a lot of progression 20/21/16 never completed a skull fort or beaten the kraken I have killed a couple of megladons and done a little PvP

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Ghost Jin
    Discord Name Ghost Jin
    Time Zone: CSt (Guam)
    Experience/Time played: 3 weeks. but been playing online games for years

Gamertag: Pocketomi
    Discord Tag: Pocketomi#0003
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm a day one player, I'm maxed out in all of the trading companies and I've been active in the community since launch.

Gamertag: KrazyGnome589
    Discord Tag: KrazyGnome589#6439
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’m pretty expirence with the game

Gamertag: KingKnightWolf79
    Discord Tag: knightwolf79 #1344
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Time Zone: BST. British Time.
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I have played the game since beta, I am PL Athena level 8. New rep's Hunters call 26 and Arena 25.

Gamer tag BritishMango05
    Discord tag Gam3rDude07#9378
    Platform: Pc
    Experience. I’m a PL10 and 50 in all factions. Been playing since before the Hungering Deep and know this game inside and out.

Gamertag: Femmysworld3232
    Discord Tag: femmysworld#2209
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm a beginner, I bought the game two weeks ago and played it a few times. I'm looking for a crew to join!

Gamertag: theZephos
    Discord Tag: Zephos#1600
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Player since day 1, Athena 8, experienced in all aspects of the game. Hardcore PVP'er.

Gamertag: SleepyBunny22
    Discord Tag: SleepyBunny22#1105
    Time Zone: Alaska
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing about a year now, PL and Athena 7

Gamertag: Solvehs
    Discord Tag: Solveh#4729
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played at launch, took a long break then came back about a month and a half ago, I'm good at pvp, forts and overall just being a good member of the team.

Gamertag: KaFaTaR
    Discord Tag: KaFaTaR#6598
    Time Zone: UTC +3
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Beginner (just watched game videos)

Gamertag: TheCrazyBeaverr
    Discord Tag: TheCrazyBeaver#0610
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend, level 35 hunters call and almost level 5 athena. Primarily looking to do athena's.

Gamertag: RubyPlay03
    Discord Tag: Dolor ana1 #5598
    Time Zone: UTC +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I tried this game a year ago, and i reached a decent lvl. Now I bought it and I am happy to play it again. I'm from Spain...

Gamertag: PATAPASTANAGA
    Discord Tag: Marc#2460
    Time Zone: UTC +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I tasted this game last year and reached an ok level. Now i bought it to play again

@zaakery
    Gamertag:
    Discord Tag: SaltyDexter101
    Time Zone:GMT-7
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: a few days worth of experience

Gamertag: atlvntes
    Discord Tag: atlantes#8776
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I was on a hiatus for a moment there, but I am a Guardian of Athena's Fortune.

Gamertag: Vacant Stingray
    Discord Tag: Difluence#3161
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Picked up the game in April, been playing casually since. Spent most of that time learning the ropes on open crew, solo slooping, and arena, but have recently been trying to focus more on forts/fleets to grind rep for PL. Completed all Tall Tales, rep as follows:

Merchant Alliance: 35
    Gold Hoarders: 31
    Order of Souls: 30
    Sea Dogs: 23
    Hunter's Call: 7

Gamertag: rouge scout0130
    Time Zone: EST/Boston
    Amount of Experience: I played for quiet a while when the game was first released and was previously a member of this clan but due to work and a general lack of interest I decided to leave. Now though I'm looking to get back into it. I am currently at the same place as when I last played two years ago, 25/21/21 with GH, OoS, and MA respectively

Gamertag: CacarusEternal
    Discord Tag: CacarusEternal#4463
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started last month, looking to make SoT my primary game and I typically play for several hours a day; 27/25/21. I have mainly been playing solo sloop but want to be part of reliable crews

Gamertag: Zorak Malor
    Discord Tag: Zorak Malor #9480
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played on and off a bit here and there. Haven't gotten far, hate the solo experience of fearing everything you come across as most times the players I've run across have been less than friendly to a newer player. Managed to get Gold Hoarders to 14, Order of Souls to 10, and Merchant Alliance to 11. Primarily looking to group up to do voyages and quests.

Gamertag: Davey Seadog
    Discord Tag: Davey Seadog#1851
    Experience: Played at launch and intermittently. Not yet PL.

@zaakery

Gamertag: AmirHsking
    Discord Tag: AmirHs#0001
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have had the game for about a week and i think it is really fun i wanna get into the alliance servers and such i am 33/35/34 in my reputation.

Gamertag: generousfiend10
    Discord name: generousfiend#2549
    Time zone: EST
    Experience: I've been playing since launch and play at least once a week, but if you were wondering then im almost max in every company (except GH, OS, and MA)

Gamertag: Knotty Rosewood
    Discord Tag: Knotty Rosewood#4369
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've only completed a few voyages with friends. I enjoy the game and have my two kids playing with me. I want my solo play time to be more interesting and challenging.

Gamertag:BloodRedMerc
    Discord Tag:BloodRedMerc#5656
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i have been playing on and off since it came out and got back into it when i found you guys but then i accidentally left the dis

Gamertag: SgtBellator
    Discord Tag: Miggsy18#9756
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Eastern US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve played with my friend a couple of times. Been a while and trying to get back into it.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Wildflower42
    Discord: Wildflower#8789
    Platform: Xbox mainly, some PC
    Experience: I've been playing since beta

Gamertag: Cyst3m
    Discord Tag: Cyst3m#3613
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played technical alpha, betas, I am a founder. Stopped playing a few months after release and have recently gotten back into the game. 36/34/30.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: FolksyLaxors
    Discord: LowKey#1098
    Platform: PC only
    Time Zone: CEST
    Experience: I've been playing since launch, quit after 2 weeks. Got back 2 days ago and i'm enjoying it so far. Looking for clan mates, since it's borring playing alone.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: SudsiestOdin7
    Discord Tag: SudsiestOdin7#9539
    Platform: Both Xbox One (X) and PC
    Time Zone: AEDT (GMT+11 until Daylight Savings ends, then AEST [GMT+10])
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've already progressed to Pirate Legend, having played since Beta. Main 3: 50 Hunter's Call: 2 Sea Dogs: 1 (I haven't really touched Arena sadly) Athena: 8
    The reason I'm submitting this is to finally being too tired to put up with randos/griefers and the like.