Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Fareehaaa
    Discord Tag: pölkadöt#3770
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing the game since the open beta last year, about ten days before it was released. Not to mention the time I spent in 2017 raving to all my friends about the game. I haven't hit pirate legend but my stats right now are 40/40/42 for the original three alliances, and I'm hoping to reach pirate legend on my own time without rushing and grinding the fun out of the game. I'm a huge fan of being a more supporting role when it comes to being on a ship, making sure we don't sink in Devil's Roar, cooking up food for The Hunter's Call. Though when it comes down to it, I'm all about PVP and taking down enemy ships. Although I do have a soft spot for solo sloopers ;). I'm not gonna write anymore, cause this is already crazy long! Cheers!

Gamertag: Noc1s
    Discord Tag: Melns#1469
    Time Zone: GMT+3
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for quite a while now. Reached PL and now working towards getting Sea dogs & Hunters call to lvl 50.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Jenkarnn
    Discord Tag: Jesper#5237
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played for over 6 months. I'm PL and Athena lvl 10. I play the game a lot!

Gamertag: CFNcraft
    Discord Tag: PROJECT N#0697
    Platform:Xbox one
    Time:BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have started playing the games roughly 2 weeks ago and I am still a noob but I am looking for people to hang out with, have a laugh and do some missions

Gamertag: Zhaarek
    Discord Tag: Zhaarek #8941
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Roughly a week of gaming, few hours a day

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Underwould
    Discord Tag: Jason#5148
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I bought the game in January after watching a friend stream it and finding out my best bud has also been playing since beta. For a while I was mostly just playing with them when they could but I’ve since managed to bring a few other friends on board, as well as playing solo a little. I’m about 30 in each of the three main trading companies and 15 with The Hunter’s Call. I enjoy the game for the unique experiences it can provide when I play with friends but also the many opportunities to foster new friendships it presents. Oh, plus pirates.

Gamertag: Doomstitch
    Discord Tag: Stitch#4865
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Virtually none, only played the game a couple of days.

Gamertag: Kaptajn Skurk
    Discord Tag: Kaptajn Skurk#8397
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started in closed beta. Been playing on/off since then, but I haven't played for a while so I consider myself a new-ish player skillwise. I know a lot of the tricks, just can't do them consistenly at the moment.

Gamertag: Ratboy7223

Platform: XBOX

Time Zone: CST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played about a month or so of the game and know much about it

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: no

@Zaakery

Gamertag: ModernCactus73

TimeZone: EST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played for a good bit, mostly solo but sometimes with random people. I understand the basics and more of the game.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither I'm assuming. I'm not sure how to check.

Gamertag: xZORMY
    Discord Tag: Zormy#1212
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve been playing for a couple months now. I’m already over half way to maximum levels in Gold skulls etc. Really enjoying the PvP and also PvE.

Gamertag: xXSovietRamboXx
    Discord Tag: TheLegend27 #2372
    Time Zone: Gmt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i've been playing for 1 month now and i know the basics of it

Gamertag: NcMeo
    Discord Tag: McNeo#0001
    Time Zone: US Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing for a year, 40/39/39, few athenas, all reapers mark powder barrel quests

Gamertag: Soullix
    Discord Tag: WizardJuice #2829
    Time Zone: GMT-4
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: pretty new but ive got about half of the tall tales done and im around level 15 for each merchant.

Gamertag: IoneWolfy
    Discord Tag: ZephyrLW#0605
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: very recently bought the game, only know the basics

@little-h0rn666 said in Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!:

Gamertag: xXAphelionXx
    Discord Tag: Captain_Innuendo#2520
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:Mountain Daylight Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since the was released but took many breaks in between due to lack of content but am starting to get back into it. I am Gold hoarders-38 Merchant-37 Souls-36.

Gamertag: pvtmagman
    Discord Tag: Magman#5032
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Joined after the game was released, but I know how to sail me a ship. 50/50/50/6

Gamertag: MuscledPoem6825
    Discord Tag: Sid#9896
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played just about every voyage thats came out. Been playing since the beta. About to restart so I can remake my character.

Gamertag: Kealtoast
    Discord Tag: Kealtoast
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: A few months

Gamertag: ThankyouFlame97
    Discord Tag: veesus#9897
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played open beta, a small amount of insider and am currently pirate legend and Athena level 9.

Gamertag: MadEye Cass
    Discord Tag: Casstiel #3342
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played alot about a year ago when the game released up untill Megalodon event, on Xb1.. Had a break and now have a new computer where i seek to rejoin the venture with new ppl.

Gamertag: Amnesise
    Discord Tag: amnesise#5263
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for not so long but I am already lvl 20 and more a part from fishing I am 12. I play casualy, wenever I can, and I am funny I think.

Gamertag:CopenhagenDip24
    Discord Tag: #6236
    Platform:xbox
    Time Zone:CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since release and enough to get PL

@zaakery

Gamertag: Hasbjorn
    Discord Tag: Hasbjørn
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: One week experience, around 20/25 in every faction, played some arena games and had fun doing so.

Gamertag: anotsosneaky05
    Discord Tag: TheMaester#1328
    Platform: XB1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I know basics and some strats, Gold buccaneer, mystic apprentice, Merchant Cadet.

Gamertag: CaneyLIT
    Discord Tag: Faded#2068
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 60+ hours

@pvtmagman hey there... GG last night. ;)

Gamertag: BattleDonkey93
    Discord Tag: DrSnipanippleoff#7767
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just picked the game up a little bit ago and I've been bopping around doing merchant missions but I feel like the game would be better with other people

Gamertag: Bleachy27
    Discord Tag:Jasper#7394
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:UTC (Finland)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Roughly 10-15hrs of play, not certain. Got e.g Hoarders at 18 and so on.

Gamertag: Slazkee
    Discord Tag: Slazke#0060
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Playing since day 1, break from may-jan, been playing often since.
    Athena 10