Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Noisyboy1520
    Discord Tag: #2875
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Got the game two days ago, I have around 8-10 hours of play time so far.

Gamertag: Advent Reaper 8
    Discord Tag: Maximus
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    150+ hours 42/40/40 Swashbuckler - Boat Bomber - All Around CQC Vet and loot thief. "I'm on your boat, you just don't know it yet"

Gamertag: Zollin2400
    Discord Tag: Mr. Peachy#0596
    Platform: PC and Xbox One
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    What’s your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am Athena level 10, level 50 on merchant, Gold Hoarder, and Order of Souls, and level 26 on Hunter’s Call, and 25 on Sea Dog. I have completed all of the Bilge Rat commendations except for the shrouded ghost. Got all the commendations for Tall Tales. I have bought most of the items in game. I’ve been playing since closed beta.

@zaakery

Gamertag: maaqq

Discord Tag: Dirty Rat#0244

Time Zone: PST

Experience: I have played since the technical tests and betas, I'm a pirate legend, and I play very often.

@juanpercentos
    Gamertag: ocularcoder
    Discord Tag: ocularcoder#8727
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:Eastern Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I'm an old noob, will probably need to be hand fed for a bit.

Gamertag: galnast
    Discord Tag: karber#9826
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing on and off since release. Also PL.

Gamertag: Quentaud
    Discord Tag: SpcCwb
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've discovered the game couple months ago. I'm currently something like 38/37/37. I played nearly 3 times a week with a friend and we want to experience some good galleon with full crew experiences.

Gamertag: Ace KazeSonic
    Discord Tag: Kazesonic#5863
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing few months ago, I'm currently level 42/40/38 with the Factions in-game. Expert in boat parking (almost).

Gamertag: Jermby88
    Discord Tag: Jermby#6074
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50/49/45/6
    3/1

Application:
    Gamertag: Eridorr
    Discord Tag: Eric-Eridor 💎10
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Sailed since the launch of the game! I am level 50 in all factions except hunter's call, Also am athena 10. Legendary Sea Dog in the arena.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: NovaKaneSCY
    Discord Tag: NovaKaneSCY#6992
    Platform: xBox
    Timezone: EST
    Exp: I been playing for almost a year and have a few friends to play with, but timing is not always easy. I love playing on a sloop by myself, but sometime I just really crave a galleon and don't want to deal with micless or children all the time. I tend to play friendly but am no stranger to PVP and will every so often

Gamertag: GiffyAA
    Discord Tag: GiffyA#3015
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for about a month and a half. I'm level 37/38/38, and I have a group of friends that play SOT quite a bit.

Gamertag: FilthyAnimal03

Discord Tag: Big Toast#4520

Time Zone: CDT

Experience: I’ve played for about a year (all I know is since skeleton ships were first introduced). I’m currently Pirate Legend and Athena’s Fortune level 8. I haven’t really played much of the new factions yet because my regular crew isn’t always online.

Gamertag: v Decompose v
    Discord Tag: Decompose#6454
    Platform: Xbone
    80 hours 36/35/34. Cap'n Corpse at yer service Ive raised many skeleton crews into just about everything aside from the arena. I drag my bones online any chance I get and I be as feirce as the sea when it comes to getting the goal acccomplished.

I like to teach the little things I know that most but not all already do. And even though Im a console player I'll make the PC race remember my name at the very least.

@zaakery
    Gamertag : GeneBlackwater
    Discord Tag: GeneHavoc#0949
    Time Zone: GMT-7 (Arizona)
    I have only a few days but have been watching streamers play and watching gameplay videos since the game came out, been only 3 days and have been playing nonstop, currently 29/29/29 with the factions in game.

Gamertag: FlyZeeck420
    Discord Tag: Zeeck#7066
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 2 days

Gamertag: Rocknroll30750
    Discord Tag: vittorio.mccartney#1340
    Platform: xbox one
    Time Zone: eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 3 days in, experienced in other games with similar concepts.

@juanpercentos
    Gamertag: Blrayquaza
    Discord Tag: Blrayquaza
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: EsT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played the game when it launched and played all the way through cursed sails but then I took a break and I’ve just recently gotten back into the game my levels are low for the two new factions but for the old ones I’m 31/27/20. I’m decent all around but I’m not too great at 1 on 1 combat.

Gamertag: rakit lachr59
    Discord Tag: elegantlymad126#2309
    Platform: Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve been playing for a couple of months when ever I get a chance. Im currently level 30/31/32

Gamertag: Blrayquaza
    Discord Tag: Blrayquaza
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played the game back when it first came out all the way through cursed sails. I've taken a break since then and have just gotten back into the game. My faction levels are 1/5/31/27/23 and overall I'm pretty decent but not too great at 1 on 1 combat.

Gamertag: RiOt StArTeR 75
    Discord Tag: FlapJackFox#2605
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 2 days worth, little but willing to learn.

@zaakery Gamertag:noesparks
    Discord Tag:noesparks#6367
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:central usa. -6
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:hit rank thirty twice(i remade my pirate). Done one athena. Alotta forts and megs/kraks. Prefer brigin(solo or not)_ sailing. I dont sloop much. All in all id say im an ok player but i aint no pro either

Gamertag: Bill Smacked Ya
    Discord Tag: ItsNate#1572
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for about a month or so now and I'm at 48/47/50 for the trading companies, and 35 with Hunters, and 15 with Sea dogs.

Gamertag: Lucifur0us
    Discord Tag: Lucifur0us#3048
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend but have not played since before Arena patch.

Gamertag: Til Daddy
    Discord Tag: MegatonMike#0015
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for over a year. I'm a Pirate Legend with just over 3 million meters sailed

Gamertag:epicsandman23
    Discord Tag:Sand#7178
    Platform:Xbox and Pc
    Time Zone:Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Alpha tester have been playing since the start

Discord Tag:Sand #7178
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Have been playing since alpha and beta testing

Discord Tag:Sand #7178
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Have played since alpha and beta

Gamertag: Mojohn2154
    Discord Tag: Mojohn#4964
    Time Zone: CET
    About 15 days, downloaded the game when the Black Powder runs update hit, Pirate legend, lvl 7 Athena, no Tall Tales done, pretty limited PvP experience. Honestly I don't see myself sticking with this game forever. So far I'm having fun, but I don't feel like playing with complete randoms possibly without a mic.

Gt= BangBang1125
    DC= EJ_BangBang1125#2421
    PF=Xbox
    TZ=EST
    EP=PL 5 with a lot of Tall tales done

Gamertag: ScalpiHyper
    Discord Tag: ScalpiHyper
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for a couple months now. Pirate levels are all right around 35 (maybe plus or minus 1) . I've almost completed all the black keg accommodation and plan to grind tall tales to complete 5 times

@juanpercentos
    Gamertag: EggplantNation
    Discord ID: EggplantNation#3713
    Time zone: EST
    I’ve been playing since Friends Play Free, at 2.5m gold, and A10. 50GH/50OoS/50MA/10AF/34HC/34SD. Need some experienced people to hit my 240 PL arena wins with.

Gamertag: Eerie Elephant
    Discord Tag: EerieElephant
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Time Zone: AEST (GMT+10)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for 3 days. Loving the game so far however I am finding it difficult to level using the open crew feature as no one wants to play properly. My reputations are 1/11/5/2/11

Gamertag: Neo Blaze
    Discord Tag: #7917
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just bought the game though I’ve watched a lot of streams beforehand. Learned all the basic stuff solo, in it for the experience and comradery!

Gamertag: Ballin20A
    Discord Tag: ASR20 #0204
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have much experience in the Sea of Thieves. I have played since beta. I am currently level: 34/22/50/50/50/7.