Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Juanpercentos
    Discord Tag: leonardi#5403
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I was an insider at the time but didn't buy the game right at launch because I felt it was a little light on content (especially for the pricepoint), finaly picked it up about 6 months ago and played it on and off. I'm currently around lvl 30 with each of the Factions in-game, now I've been quite active again in the past month and want to commit to a crew because I am sick of rolling the dice with randoms.

Gamertag: Clabizon
    Discord Tag: Clabizon
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: just got it

Gamer tag: xDARk ASSaSSAIN
    Discord tag: xDARk ASSaSSAIN#2856
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: BST
    What’s your amount of experience in the game? I played in alpha and beta and I brought the game at lunch and I played it ever since I am currently a pirate legend but still working to get the new factions up

Gamertag: Lt Maniac
    Discord Tag: Lt Maniac#2554
    Platform: XBOX 1
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I just started and its getting harder the more i progress cuz everyone is trying and succeeding in killing me and stealing my loot. Need a crew to have more fun playing this game.

Gamer tag: CottonBee1305
    Discord tag: cb04206#8998
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time zone: EST
    Experience: I’ve played since launch, levels are currently 15/20/50/50/50/8

Gamertag:JawlessBard
    Discord:JawlessBard
    Platform:Pc
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: Pirate Legend, played since launch and play every update.

Gamertag: Deno5D
    Discord Tag: Deno5D#8675
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm a pretty good helmsman with decent accuracy on the cannons. I lack in PVP, especially close-quarter. My levels are: Hunters=21, SD=11, GH=38, OOS=33, MA=50.

Gamertag: JIMMYHELMUTT
    discord tag: jimmyhelmutt#3958
    platform: xbox1
    timezone : gmt/bst
    experience: I played at launch when there was only 3 factions ( gold guys, traders and skull peeps) ive mid 20s lvl in all 3. All additions to the game are new to me :/ but currently getting back into th3 swing of things :)

Gamertag: Ludimus969
    Discord Tag: Ludimus969
    Time Zone: GMT-6/CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I came on at launch and fell in love with this game but I didn't have a crew to hang with so I mothballed it until about a week or two ago. I've gotten pretty good at soloing in a sloop (I think), I'm a fairly decent bilge rat in pvp, but I'm shyte as a gunner and I'm still not used to steering a galleon.

I'm on or can be on most weeknights and weekends. No kids in the house and a fairly low-maintenance wife, so I've got the time if you've got the ship. Mostly I just wanna get gold and make my own ship purty...

I've been a fan of the genre forever. I've read C.S. Forester's Horatio Hornblower and Patrick O'Brien's Aubrey and Maturin series and own a 1940 hardbound copy of the Bounty trilogy by Nordhoff and Hall. I saw the (second) Bounty movie with Hopkins and Gibson when it first came out in theaters when I was 14 or 15 (bewbies!).

I ran away from home to join the Navy when I was 17. I spent 10 years on the high seas as a Boatswain's Mate and qualified as an assault craft coxswain. Bonus fact: I can't swim. ("But how did you...?" My chief went down to personnel, asked to see my service file, and suddenly I was a class three swimmer! "Now get on that launch!" "Aye aye, Chief!")

Gamertag:Trigahappy
    Discord Tag:#0768
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:MT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm a Pirate Legend was formally in the discord. Left on Accident.

GT: SonOfDeadpool88
    Platform: XB
    Timezone: GMT

Gamertag: Pixo14
    Discord Tag:Pixo#9344
    Time Zone:Eastern Daylight Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played the game since the first week of launch. And I am a pirate legend. I dont have many friends who play the game and am looking for a good group of people to play and grind with

Gamertag: LITTLE H0RN666
    Discord Tag: Little Horn#6866
    Time Zone:Australian Eastern Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played since April last year. I've Completed every event. I'm Pirate Legend, Athena 10, 35 Sea Dogs, 9 Hunters Call and I've done Tall Tales 1,2 and 9. I'm not a pioneer or founder.

Gamertag:NeilJonthanGold

Time Zone : Central
    Played a lot in the day launch up to the big anversery updated drop out for a bit looking to dust of the old cutless.

Gamertag: Randomclouds
    Discord Tag: Random#7750
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Playing for 3 months now, still leveling, I like PvP and I'm improving at it. Looking for some nice crew for arena and tall tales.

Gamertag: OmegaArtymis
    Discord Tag: Artymis#9340
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I just started playing around a week ago but have only been able to play a lot the last few days since I just got internet back in my apartment. I'm at level 22 GH/18 OoS/18 MA.

Gamertag: Kristen2500 (name will be change soon)
    Discord Tag: KristyG#1065
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played on the SoT for 2 months and insider for 2-3 weeks now. My current levels are 50/50/50

@zaakery
    Discord Tag:Tinyinpa
    Platform:XBOX 1
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:3 days lol

Gamertag: XxMarioManxX21
    Discord Tag: Anthony_vjp94
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: NA/Eastern standard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    41/42/43

Gamertag: FullGeronomo
    Discord Tag: Mood#7901
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have been playing since release. Athena 10 and tons of experience as helmsman on all three ship types.

Gamertag: Fishtailsteve
    Discord Tag: Fishtailsteve
    Platform: xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: levels 45 40 39