Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Bu7amdah
    Discord Tag: Bu7amdah#3837
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50/50/50/5/12/13 complete

Gamertag: fiaking xd

Discord: sTuPiD #5056

Platform: Xbox

Time zone: Pacific standard

My experience with the game: I played open beta but quit for awhile then got back my levels as of June 22 2019 are 50/34/34/3

Gamertag: ThankOurTroops
    Discord Tag: ThankOurTroops#2922
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played in the betas but am just getting back into it (as my almost nonexistent reputation shows). They are 1/1/6/6/6.

Gamertag: Dizzi549
    Discord Tag: 𝔇𝓘𝓩𝓩𝓘#0384
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: not much

Gamertag:sniperdogie
    Discord Tag:Asunny#9427
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:norway Eu
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: just started playing

Gamertag: warriordragon82
    Discord Tag:warriordragon82
    Platform: xbox, soon a pc as well
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I've played from almost the beginning. Not from day one but a few months after! I've done both regular sot and insiders. Basically if you need a rounded spunky pirate count me in.

Gamertag: Johnsen49
    Discord Tag: Johnsen#0415
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing at launch. skipped out on all the events beside hungering one but reached PL. Normally play around 2-4 hrs SoT every day.

Gamertag: EliteZeon
    Discord Tag: EliteZeon#0079
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Played a decent amount during launch, honestly, didn't like the grind much, but loved the sailing and taking the helm. Played 80% of the game as a solo-slooper, have never been on a galleon before. A friend recently got me back into the game.
    Reputation currently stands at 22 Gold Hoarders, 21 Order of Souls, 24 Merchant Alliance

Gamertag:Retr0Pix3l
    Discord Tag:thor-mentos
    Platform:xbox one
    Time Zone:AST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:i would say im an average player my main rep are 33-33-37 i mostly participate in scull forts and im slowly getting in to arena

@Zaakery

gamer tag: VenousCascade4

discord: Snidre#5174

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played a decent amount of time on the T.A./I don't have much experience but have watched some streams and videos

Gamertag: xMasta Cx

Discord Tag: xMasta Cx

Platform: XB1

Time Zone: MST

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for a couple of days now and would like to have a crew instead of doing things solo.

Edwarkes
    Marquez#9084
    PC
    GMT+1
    Don't have much experience, Still have a lot to learn. I play regularly, when it's night her so that i can play with people from around the world.

Gamertag: TTVIncredinut
    Discord Tag: Waterboyz #2954
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for a few months I am around level 31 in everything except for sea dogs and hunters call and I have completed all of the tall tales and have fully completed which means doing the mission 5 times for 3 of the tall tales. I have killed all but one variant of the megalodon which is the shrouded ghost and have killed many ghost ships and multiple kraken. I play every day and strive to get better.

Gamertag:XXariihoughXX
    Discord Tag:
    Platform:xbox one x
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played the sea of thieves since release date
    Gold headers level 50
    Merchant alliance level 50
    Order of souls level 47
    Hunters call level 24

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: FlamePlayzXbox
    Discord Tag: FlamePlayz#7961
    Platform: PC (My gamertag says Xbox because I use my Xbox account in order to play)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Ive been playing the game for about a year now. I recently got back into playing it again and I'm really looking forward in joining an experienced crew. My current reputation level is 28/29/25.

Gamertag: Radley Leadhead
    Discord Tag: Radley Leadhead#0843
    Time Zone: AWST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm still new to this game, only been playing for about a week, my levels are only low and just looking for some people to play with!

Gamertag:Khula001
    Discord Tag: Mr Weed Jesus#8288
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:ive played since day one.

Gamertag: Meatley
    Discord Tag: Meatley#1019
    Time Zone: GMT

This post is deleted!

gamertag: tom239walker
    discord: vling_legacy
    platform: pc
    time zone: Weston uropean time
    my experience in the game: ive been playing the game for a very long time and I say I am pretty good in battle

Gamertag: llamacorn122328
    Discord Tag: 𝓙𝓘𝓝𝓧 (wowgirl1223) #7396
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: UTC - 7h
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played for a little bit. My experience with the factions so far is 15/11/11.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: ramz9876
    Discord Tag: burtbondy7 #7461
    Platform: xbox1
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far: some casual. Dislike the toxic pvp. Interested in server alliance and gold farming.

Gamertag: Munzter88
    Discord Tag:
    Platform: xbox1
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: almost none

Gamertag: Munzter88
    Discord Tag: Munzter88
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Almost None

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Cardin0ls
    Discord Tag: Sawyer#1269
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I purchased the game when it was first released and am 25/15/15. I did take a large break and recently decided to return with all the new content patches. I would love to fun some active players to sail with!

Gamertag: The reprob4te
    Discord tag: the reprobate#5527
    Time zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have had the game a week or so played quite a bit still learning the ropes (!), factions at 25/21/18 (mostly solo sloop - struggling to find crews that are focused).

Gamertag: Solarlast
    Discord Tag: Solarlast
    Time Zone: Hawaii HST (UTC -10h)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Haven't been playing long but I'm very familiar with any kind of PC game and play on a competitive level. The only thing holding me back right now is just learning the game. Motor skills when playing a PC game are good to go.

Gamertag: PlasticTheBag
    Discord Tag: Plastic The Majestic Bag#5261
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL lvl 10 Almost 100% game completion

This post is deleted!

Gamertag:InertialBear568
    Discord Tag:InertialBear568
    Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: mt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 25 order, 28 gold , 29 merchant, tt3 completed

@zaakery Hi, I'm interested in joining. Looking for people to play with whenever.

Gamertag: BonzaiChris
    Discord Tag: BonzaiChris#0299
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I completed Shores of Gold about a week ago; my standings are around 26/16/15 (merchant/gold/souls); I've done some raids; currently trying to 100% all of the tall tales

@zaakery

Gamertag: USNavyRef
    Discord Tag: USNavyRef#2636
    Platform:Xbox One
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend however haven't played in nearly 8 months

Gamertag: Bartho1omeus
    Discord Tag: Bartho1omeus
    Platform: Xbox one X
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL + Ath. 10. 1,5 year of playing the game.