Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: Asagarth
    Discord Tag: LilRacc#0866
    Platform: PC
    TimeZone: GMT
    Experience: I am completely new to this game I've played around 5 hours and that's about it.

Gamertag: Ultimate Venoms
    Discord Tag: NotAWeeaboo™#4151
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: ive played for 2 days and my pal has been teaching me the ropes

Gamertag:ozai21
    Discord Tag:ozai (classik) #9067
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone: acst
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: moderate exp with a pretty good knowledge of the game

Gamertag: BubbaKenzie
    Discord Tag: BubbaKenzie#7121
    Time Zone: AZ (GMT-7)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've finished two Tall Tales and have levels 23/18/20 (GH,OoS,MA). Noob to Arena, however, but excited to try it out more with a crew of more synergy. I play whenever I have the chance.

Gamertag: K1nky klinky7
    Discord Tag: klink
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played till almost pirate legend, vast game experience

Gamertag: prosquigy
    Discord Tag: prosquigy
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    Amount Of experience: Playing from the the closed beta, part of insiders program, currently pirate legend, 16 in hunter's and 18 in Sea Dogs, I have done the first 3 tall tails and completed the first one 5 times. I play often and have a couple of friends that play occasionally as well.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: MilkyMinstrel
    Discord Tag: milky#3090
    Time Zone: Ireland GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just got pirate legend, been playing since the 5th of May 2019

Gamertag: SalupOrSalad
    Platform: XBOX ONE
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive played a decent amount, still learning tho. i am a founder. Just want to make some friends and have a good time. I really enjoy this game and would enjoy it alot more if i had a sense of community, Thank you!
    respectfully, SalupOrSalad

This post is deleted!

Gamer tag: staciesherry
    Discord:staciesherry
    Played once

Gamertag: Aebec
    Discord Tag: Aebec#5848
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since beta but took a large break during the lack of new content.

Gamertag: WolfgunHellfire
    Discord Tag: GabrielPardini#2899
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since the betas. Its my main game since its launch. I'm a Pirate Legend currently grinding solo for Athena's 10 (9 and a half now.) Did every event except for the mercenary one.

Gamertag: xG3TM8x
    Discord Tag: Tohtori Sykerö#1797
    Time Zone: UTC +3
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 25/21/27 levels, i have played the game for like 4months

Treylerp
    Nug#0004
    PC
    MST
    Pirate Legend / Pioneer and Technical Alpha Tester

Gamertag: N0T DM
    Discord Tag: NotDM#0693
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started with the free week promotion a few months ago im pirate legend athena 5

Gamertag: CAPGAYBEARD
    Discord Tag: Lulzypo#0319
    Time Zone: CRT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Since day one release. Im a pirate legend. I play on and off now.

Gamertag: King Jacob 1234
    Discord: Yacob
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: CST
    Played since day one but went on a long hiatus. Know everything there is to know. Levels are 1/50/40/35/3

Gamertag: MuntyCuncher
    Discord Tag: Yani12#1030
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm currently level 40/36/33 with the Factions in-game. Play regularly.

Gamertag: ComradeDimitriX
    Discord Tag: CryForHelp#5479
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played on and off for a couple months now, 45/39/38 with trading companies

NovaKaneSCY
    NovaKaneSCY #6992
    I'm just looking for good people to play with. I'm tired of micless people and children on my crew. I've been playing casually for about half a year now.

NovaKaneSCY
    NovaKaneSCY#6992
    XBox
    EST
    I've been playing casually for about half a year and am tired of micless people and children on my crew. Just looking for coordinated people to play with

Gamertag: SmyleCracker
    Discord Tag: SMyLeCRaCKeR7937
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 2 days.....

Gamertag: AveloreFLame

Platform:PC

What's your amount of experience in the game?: I am new to the game.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither

Gamertag: ISOne

Platform: Xbox 1 S

Time Zone: CST

Experience: I know the ropes pretty well almost pirate legend. Looking for a crew to sharpen my skills in pvp and help me get to pirate legend!

@zaakery

Gamertag: AveloreFLame

Discord: SSenpai#1147

Time Zone: ES
    What's your amount of experience in the game? I am new to the game./Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither

@Zaakery
    Gamer tag : iLLuZioNz Pea
    Platform:XB1
    Time zone: Chicago
    Discord:iLLuZioNz Pea #5641
    Played since final beta and am a insider with 48 gh, 37 oos, and 39 merchant,play on and off, decent at pvp but accelerate at finding good tactics for fast gold farming

Gamertag: Evil Bunny1337
    Experience in the game: Athena 10

King creepar
    Xbox one
    BST
    Played since release

Gamertag: Cinci TDOG 006
    Discord Tag: Big Man Tyrone#2577
    Platform: I've played the Xbox version off and on since launch, and I am getting into the PC version now.
    Experience: I am a 28/21/22 with the old factions, I am looking to get into the stuff with eh more recent updates.

Gamertag: XScarybearX
    Discord Tag: ScaryBear#0818
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing on and off since launch. I have over 2 million meters sailed, I've completed each of the Shores of Gold Tall Tales at least once, and I'm level 40/38/36.

@Zaakery

Gamer tag: KrazyGnome589
    Time zone: CST

Expirenced: I am level 50 in all the factions and Athena 10. I use good communication skills and have good listening skills. I know how a fleet works and how they run.

Gamertag: KrazyGnome589
    Time zone: CST
    Expirences: I am pirate legend and Athena 10. I know how a fleet works. I have good communication skills.

Gamertag: Kumugwe
    Discord tag: Kumugwe
    Platform: Pc
    Time zone: CDT
    Experience: Played since beta but have taken long breaks in between

Gamertag: Captain Rum Job
    Discord Tag: BulletBilltz#6150
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend

@sniffles

Gamertag: Rocket Thomas

Time Zone: BST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: been playing for over a year on and off