Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: PBG HawkEye
    Discord Tag: Hawkeye#9718
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played a bit but lost my internet right around the time the game got really popular. Not sure what my levels are, last I remember I think I had around 20 in each. I know they were even.

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Emerald Hyper
    Discord Tag: Emerald#0312
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: Mountain Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im a pre-order player who is currently lvl 50/50/50/4 and have decent skill of battling but mostly in ship combat and helper to other crew members

Gamertag: CALICO Rackham1
    Discord Tag: CALICO Rackham1
    Platform: X-box
    Time Zone: New York time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Well, let’s see. I have been doing this game solo since July of last year- I finally picked up some sense that December and joined some crews. It was a joy to work and learn from many legends. Sadly I am not one yet. But my reputation is on average of all trading companies 35.

Dra9on Boss
    Tuka0714#4175
    Xbox One
    EST
    I have been playing for a while on and off I am almost level thirty in all original factions. Working my way to pirate legend.

Gamertag: jollup
    Discord Tag: Jollup#8760
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing Sea of Thieves since Closed Beta. I'm currently level 48 GH/42 OOS/41 MA.
    I play most evenings GMT from 8pm onwards and am already on the Discord and have had some great adventures with great people. Oh.. and I am a vintage gamer of 46 years old!

Gamertag: KPEEEEEE
    Time Zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: Average experience. Currently level 40/40/39. Working towards PL.

Gamertag: Ackzie
    Discord Tag: Ackzie
    Platform: PC / Xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 11/10/10 so far. I played day one and got busy with work. Work has slowed and I have started playing this all of the time again.

Gamertag:PedroKPW
    Discord Tag:Pedro Kreutz#6560
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:WST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Returning player

Gamer Tag: RuthlessFew
    Discord Tag: closedan
    Time Zone: NZST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50 hours

Gamertag: Griff
    Discord Tag: Griff#5952
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played the game since they opened testing to the public. I became a legend July after release but my original crew stopped playing so i stopped playing a lot. Looking to get back into it.

Gamertag: jacktheman08
    Discord Tag: CriticalTirade
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: quite new (3/4weeks) but above average, a lot of hours put in so far - 28/ 27 /24.

@zaakery

Gamertag: ColumnarAxe3
    Discord Tag: Tenno #1332
    Time Zone: CET UTC +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im quite new to the game, i would say that i know the basics, however im not experienced. Hence why i need a crew to have a good time and gather some experience on the way :D

Gamertag: smilinviking
    Discord Tag: VikingLaw
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing since day 1, and have loved the players I have met through the game. Usually have a crew of 4 on Sunday nights that I hang with. Otherwise, play about 10 -20 hours a week.

Gamertag: DoubleNR
    Discord Tag: DoubleNR#2863
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played in the open beta, a little bit before and during the Hungering Deep event, and am now playing again. My reputations for the three main trading companies are all mid 20s.

Gamertag: CheekoINFERNO

Platform: XBox

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played a decent amount of time. know the basics and more

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: pioneer

Gamertag:dubnation1
    Discord Tag:Dubbb#4557
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for a month and pretty experienced in PVP.

Gamertag: gingerneo
    Discord Tag: gingerneo#6437
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: BST (GMT+1)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played the beta, and for a few months when the game first came out (before any dlc). Getting back into it again now after the release of anniversary. Think my levels are 30/23/20 (ish)

Gamertag: TheDadFighter

Timezone:USA West

Experience: About 100 hours of gameplay.

Gamertag: DeepRoots79
    Discord Tag: deeproots79 #0867
    Time Zone: CST
    XP: I've raided fortresses, sunk ships, and have done missions. I have only been playing for about 3 weeks. Haven't killed MEG or Kraken and haven't done Arena. I'm looking for experienced players because it seems all I do is train new folks who leave me running the ship entirely by myself. I'm looking for self-aware and mature players to play with. I play almost every evening. My Rep is in the low 20's with the factions and low 30's with Merchants.

Gamertag: leolionleon
    Discord Tag: leolionleon#7028
    What's Your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for 5 months now, currently level 50/50/50/21arena/23hunters/7athena. Im a competent pvper and play often.

Gamertag: Smike357
    Discord tag: Helios#9870
    TimeZone: Central Standard Time
    Amount of experience so far: Less than a week

Gamertag: Odwalla
    Discord Tag: Jeff_Hanna
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since closed beta. I'm a Pirate Legend with level 50 in Gold Hoarders, Merchants Alliance, and Order of Souls. I'm currently level 10 in both Hunter's Call and Sea Dogs. I've completed all Tall Tales and Bilge Rat adventures. I play, at a minimum, a few times per week.

Gamertag: iregretnothing8

Platform: XBOX ONE

Time Zone: GMT (London)

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Been playing since launch, Love the game, recently been playing with the girlfriend but we are constantly slooping around and fancy a galleon and crew to do all the tales etc. with.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Don't know what that is, assuming that means neither :p

Gamertag: TriBEz Reflex
    Discord Tag: Ciaran#9295
    Time Zone: BST/UK
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have reached pirate legend and athena 10. I have been playing Sea of Thieves for a good while now.

Gamertag: SinfulC00ki3
    Discord Tag: Squiidzy#0666
    Time Zone: NA EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm kinda new but I know the game, just havent played the game in about 4 months

Gamertag: RealHeftyyTrout
    Discord Tag: heftyy#3000
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played since January and PL, tis good game.

Gamertag: Grizzly794
    Discord Tag: Grizzly794#3916
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played a bit when the game first game out. Okay causally when I can. Played up until the Hungering Deep. Then my crew dropped.

Gamertag: ST4T Powelley
    Discord Tag: Powelley#4508
    Time Zone: London (UTC +0)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Founder, played from release, have had a long break ( havent played since megladon event) mainly pvp focused player (but down to chill, sail and dig holes)

Gamertag: p3acecraft
    Discord Tag:peacecraft#2015
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:played since day 1 took a break til more content was released now play daily between the hours of 8pm-12pm sometimes later work depending.

Gamertag: Grizzanicus
    Discord Tag: Grizzan#5814
    Time Zone: BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played since release but started playing a lot more recently. I'm currently level40/37/34

Gamertag: Razapheal / Razgriz 9
    Discord Tag: Razapheal#8416
    Time Zone: USCentral
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Voyages voyages and more voyages.

Gamertag: Zenittth
    Discord Tag:@Sythee 👽#0395
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Relatively new, all levels are around level 25. Just playing casually

Gamertag: A FaZe NOOB
    Discord Tag: Kal#1659
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: USA East
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: just running into other groups and trying to figure out what to do besides killing skeletons.

Platform: pc
    Time Zone: USA East coast
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: killing skeletons and exploring

Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: USA East coast
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've mostly explored the game only had it for a bout 4 days. Played with random people and tried to figure out how it works .