Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Hunterlell
    Discord Tag: Hunterlell#6969
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since launch but stopped playing after i got legend just before The Hungering Deep. recently got back into it with this and the last update.

Gamertag: TheRiseOfThem
    Discord Tag: TheRiseOfThem
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played on closed and open beta. I have been playing off and on since. I am roughly lvl20 on all groups except the 2 newest. I have completed 3 arena battles in top 3 spots. My first 3 ever. I am a casual player but I learn quickly and I can get it done.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Skitzyman
    Discord Tag: MadMan#9305
    Time Zone: Aust - AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since launch. stopped for a break in between

@zaakery

Gamertag: Hellfire169
    Discord Tag: Hellfire169
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for over a month. About level 30 in all factions. Play 5-6 nights a week.

GT: OfTheOldSchool
    Discord Tag: OfTheOldSchool#6913
    Platform: XB
    Time Zone: CST
    Experience: Played from pretty much day one. Stopped about six/seven months ago because I got tired of solo grinding fruitlessly towards PL. None of my friends play any longer. Wanting to get back into the game. 40/34/30 (GH/MS/MA).

Gamertag: AudioGhost1
    Discord Tag: AudioGhost1
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Levels are 43/ 42/ 41, I play mostly every night after work for hours at a time, have completed 7/9 tall tales and Ive played arena a few times Lvl. 12

Gamertag: AudioGhost1
    Discord Tag: AudioGhost1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Levels are 43/ 42/ 41, I play mostly every night after work for hours at a time, have completed 7/9 tall tales and Ive played arena a few times Lvl. 12

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: Axii0n
    Time Zone: CET
    Game Experience: Played over a year now, know the basics and stuff.
    Founder or Pioneer: No

Gamertag: Angry Gibbon
    Discord Tag: rushytfc#4966
    Time Zone: UK GMT +0
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Approx level 25 with 3 main factions, have done 2 Tall Tales, looking for a group for when my friends are not online so can make steady progress in game.

Gamertag: Qz JVI0nsT3R
    Discord Tag: Dave#3178
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 30/29/29 Fair bit of experience playing

Gamertag: SkBCaboose
    Discord Tag: Caboose#4709
    Time Zone: US EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 28 Hoarders, 27 Skulls, 23 Merchant at the moment.

Tac8
    SuperTank#9637
    pc
    central
    been playing since day one.

Gamertag: Ahliiqs
    Discord Tag: Ahliiqs#0956
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Been playing since BETA, stopped around Double Gun fix and start back up when fishing was implemented.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: vuurmanj
    Discord Tag: vuurmanj#4427
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    playing for about 4 months full time. around 20 at all factions . did tall tales 2 times already

Gamertag: ChaoChocobo
    What's your amount of experience in the game? Been playing for a couple of weeks now :)
    Discord Tag: ChaoticChocobo#9697

@zaakery
    Gamertag: QuixyLados
    Discord Tag: Quixylados#8760
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I know my way around, looking for some more aggressive teammates and action.

Gamertag: Freeze8099
    Discord Tag: Freeze80#6462
    Time Zone: US west coast so PDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing when the game first came out but stopped when all my friends quit playing. Looking to start playing again and check out all the updates. I currently have low levels 23/19/19. Looking to find a good group of people to play with and level up to PL.

Gamertag: EZtheDEADHomie
    Discord Tag:EZ#5974
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since Beta and just getting back into it. Looking for good crew mates to play with. Trying to grind legend but I just enjoy playing the game with Knowledgeable and chill people.

Gamertag: vFibre
    Discord Tag: VELOCITY#2339
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Y1 Pirate Legend, working on Athena. Semi-casual. My mates and I sink 99/100 ships that challenge us, so a bit of PvP experience.

gmaer tag:H02pl3ss
    platfirm: Pc
    Discord: ☿𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼☿#6969
    Experience: i have been playing since devils roar realease, and i am pirat legend

Gamertag: Fuzzyh1ghland3r
    Discord Tag:Fuzzyh1ghland3r#3237
    Platform:Xbox 1/ pc

Experience; I’m a PL 10. I’ve been playing since day one . I have had the privledge of playing the technical alphas as well as being in the early pioneer program before insiders. I love the seas and have become to be more altruistic helping newer players. I’d love to join your fleet and help where I can.

Gamertag: Chryz17
    Discord Tag: Chryz17#0946
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: New player, I know the basics and watched a few videos but will try to get into the game

Gamertag: PaisleyPort
    Discord Tag: Envy#1591
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since it was released. I did create a new pirate, just to see what it was like, made sense. Currently playing off and on mainly because I don't really have any friends playing the same game at the moment. My current age is 28 years of age. I am very fluent in English.

M1keyTheKing
    mikey#1625
    pc
    CDT
    Been playing on and off since about the start of the megalodon event. Levels 26/22/17

Gamertag: kingbeast550831
    Console:Xbox one
    Time zones: GMT

Gamer tags:kingbeast550831
    Discord tags:kingbeast550#0399
    Platform:Xbox
    Time zone:GMT
    I’m very decent at the game and I played very long hours on the game I really just need a good crew and this is what this group is about. I will really appreciate it you you accepted my application. Thanks for giving me this opportunity.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Butchet
    Discord Tag: Bernie8001#5501
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played a lot for some time. Took a 5 month break and coming back into what feels like a new game. Love it just like I did when I first played it.

Gamertag: NonRorroo
    Discord Tag: Rodo_Pizza#8747

Gamertag: Danni foss
    Discord Tag: Danni Foss#8655
    Time Zone: gmt+1

Gamertag: Demon Freckle
    Discord Tag: Demon Freckle#0962
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since just after launch and love everything about the game. I'm PL and have primarily been playing with open crews. Im pretty good with all the jobs... most of the time. Lol I spent some time on Insider, so I am familiar with annv. update but haven't been on much since the official launch. ☠

Gamertag: Player813130572
    Discord Tag: Ren#4454
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: UTC+10 Or just Aus standard time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm currently a pirate legend and started playing soon after release

Gamertag: Player813130572
    Discord Tag:Ren#4454
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: UTC+10 Or Aus Eastern Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am currently a pirate legend and began playing soon after release

@zaakery
    Gamertag: OG I QC
    Discord Tag: OGIQC#2761
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing every day since day 1 !

ShazVin84 gamer tag
    Xbox one
    Discord: MonkeyBOY1402
    Time: GMT
    I have played for a month and have done all shroudbreaker missions, also have killed the gold hoarder at the shores of gold and now I’m looking for a crew who are on regularly to help me get to pirate legend.