Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Zombryo
    Discord Tag: Zombryo#2540
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Player since launch , heavy until a hit Legend , then i dipped my toe here and ther eover time.

Gamer tag: Grizzly794
    Platform: Xbox
    Discord: Grizzly794#3916
    Experience: I play for fun but my old group fell off after the megaladon. Haven’t had luck as solo and random matchmaking makes it hard to get s decent crew to play for fun.

Gamertag: Dervinder
    Discord Tag: Dervinder#6694
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played since day one. I'm at the moment 50/50/50 and level 6 with athena's fortune.

Gamertag: Evil Wolf Snipe
    Discord Tag: Evil Wolf Snipe#5776
    Platform: XBox One
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I started as a Beta player and I made Pirate Legend Got bored and quit shortly after cursed cannonballs and The Devils Roar came out. I got have returned again I was part of another fleet but I cant seem to find them again and decided to look for another fleet.

Ahoi Mates,

here's my application. Hope to set sails with you soon! :)

Gamertag: R3DH4MM3R
    Discord Tag: r3d_hammer#9798
    Platform: PC/X1X
    Time Zone: CEST (GMT+2)
    I'm playing since the beta and my ranks are 50/50/50 and 6 for Athena's.
    Made a break shortly after the Devil's Roar update but I returned for the Anniversary Update and enjoying it right now. :)

Gamertag: AmbassadorHanna
    Discord Tag: JujuH#8347
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started mid-January 2019. Played a considerable amount since then - 50/50/50 and Athena 10. I try to play as often as I can.

Gamertag: Michael Jackson Baird
    Discord Tag: Michael J Baird#6270
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Not that much pretty new about a week or so.

Gamertag: Tweetisweety12
    Discord Tag: Thezz
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I was founder, i was 50/50/50-10 but lost access to my account after a break. So i just came back (today)

@zaakery Gamertag:Captain Tukker
    Discord Tag:Lightning#1198
    Platform:PC/Xbox
    Time Zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: So far I have a year or so experience, im not pirate legend yet but I have most ranks in the 30's, came back after a long break noticing theirs now much more content to enjoy, got my brother with me whos also looking to crew up, and just want a chilling atmosphere, level up and enjoy the game like I used to

Gamertag: SirPugs27
    Discord Tag: NWTim#9180
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I know the basics and I've had a decent amount of playtime in the game

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Fussion Sn1p3z
    Discord Tag: kitfussion#7642
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    Time Zone: Arizona Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Taken part in Sea of Thieves since the Alpha. Brave Vanguard title and sails to prove it. I'm currently level 32/34/28 with the Factions in-game, and I play for pve content and leveling up factions.

Gamertag: OinkyBoinkyPig
    Discord Tag: Edelgris#6530
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 26/24/22. Have played it on and off since launch.

Gamertag: Sioyth96
    Discord Tag: Sioyth#1877
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?
    50/50/47. Have played it on and off since launch.

Gamertag: Kianc1250
    Discord Tag:kianc1250
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I just bought the game but I have watched a decent amount of youtube videos on the game

Gamertag: SpaceCelery0
    Discord Tag: Space Celery
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i have played since launch

Gamertag: FEL1X 20

Platform: XBOX 1

Discord: dont have one

Experience: played alot when it first came out. Havent dkne alot of the new stuff and looking for people to play with. I have 0 friends on xbox or pc so id like to make some lol.

Gamertag: Lupus Lunam
    Discord Tag: MoonHowlerWolf#8379
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played since launch.

Gamertag: ManOfLazarus
    Discord Tag: Lazarus#1556
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have Played this game non stop to Pirate Legend for like 3 or 4 months or so. I can hold my own in PVP as well as PVE encounters

Gamertag: ItsPharaohJoe
    Discord Tag: Pharaoh Joe#2031
    Platform: PC and Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing on and off for about a year

Gamertag: A GingerMonkey1
    Discord Tag: A GingerMonkey1#7683
    Time Zone: BST (UK)

I have been playing actively since the game's launch and am Pirate Legend, Athena 10. Also an Insider. Currently trying to level up in the new factions, but finding it tricky to make progress without a consistent crew.

Most of my friends stopped playing some time ago and it can be tricky finding more likeminded people that are online at the same time.

Currently trying to find a discord group that is active, not too competitive and has a simple to use crew finder. I also want to be able to play tall tales and the arena with a consistent crew.

This group sounds welcoming - so hopefully I can get to know some awesome people to go on adventures with! :D

@Zaakery
    Gamertag:CaptMorgan2799
    Discord Tag:Morgan#0955
    Platform:Xbox One
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played a little before the most recent update but I’ve been playing just about everyday since the update I’m around level 20 in gold hoarder, order of souls and I want to say level 13 with the merchants I didn’t play much but I’m much more active now

Gamertag: Fuzzyh1ghland3r
    Platform : Pc/Xbox 1
    Discord handle : Fuzzyh1ghland3r #3237

Experience with the game. I have been apart of the technical alphas and wear my brave vanguard title proudly , participated in the closed betas and open betas, I have reached PL athenas 10 and sea of thieves is my main game I throughly enjoy it

@kid-the-rat
    I have been playing for a bought a month and I know some stuff, I usually play with friends but I have been wanting to try something new

@zaakery

Gamertag: ItzVozf

Discord Tag: ItzVozf#7522

The experience I've had right now has been pretty fun. All round good game and community.

Founder

Gamertag: One Eye Toady
    Discord Tag: One Eye Toady
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Tch0cky
    Discord Tag: Tchock#4653
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Player since launch, Athena 10

@zaakery

Gamertag: royalmace959
    Discord Tag: royalmace#4084
    Time Zone: Pst
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just casual play so far, maybe 5 hours a week or so. looking to get into it more.

Gamertag: Ethunt3814
    Discord Tag: EtHunt#1270
    Platform: Xbox/PC
    Time Zone: BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Athena 10, played since day one, competent player.

Gamertag: xxhashx420x
    Discord Tag:#8909 alienx420x
    Platform:xbox
    Time Zone:est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played in every test session but took a break for a while

@kid-the-rat

gamertag : dosconmadchops
    platform : Xbox
    Experience : Spent tons of time with the game, and i love everything about it. Just hit athena 6

Gamertag:Brimst0ne
    Discord Tag:Brimst0ne
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Beta tester, Pirate Legend 10. I've been a steady player since Day 1. I wouldn't say a hardcore player but I've probably logged in 20+ hours a week since launch. Just looking for a good arena crew to help show me the ropes in PvP.

Gamertag: RicklessAnimal
    Discord Tag: Amalgam#2413
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since day 1 but I'm a fairly casual player. Mostly play for fun and I'm not that competitive.

Gamertag:Jozl1n
    Discord Tag: Jozlin#0001
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing not too long after release, been playing off and on since it came out. I'm level 37/32/28/4 at the moment.