Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: R47

Platform: XB1

Timezone: pst

Experience: been playing for month

@kid-the-rat
    GT HalfDinosaur335/Errorsans[PC]
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 3 months

@kid-the-rat ConstantMage358 eastern standard time ….marine vet want to join you guys … Pc Player 28 years old

Gamertag: AsunaYuuki654
    Discord Tag: Emmiren (Emmeryn Nightingale)#6923
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played in the alpha and closed beta and a while when it came out, then stopped for a few months. I have returned to the game now though.

@zaakery Skuzzyusmc discord name Marine vet 25 years old PC eastern standard time I would like to join
    Constantmage358 is my ID !

@zaakery HEllo I am responding to an earlier request for my discord name .. It is skuzzyusmc Please add me … Marine vet 25 years old PC USA eastern STAND time thanks !! SOT name is Constantmage358

Gamertag: Dazedbutton469
    Discord Tag: dazedbutton
    Platform:Xb1
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have been playing for a few months running solo sloop or Brigantine with my wife and/or RL friends. Reputation: 28/26/23/2

Gamertag: Scout 156
    Discord Tag: Scout#2431
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: C.S.T.
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I've been playing off and on since May. I know how to do the events and voyages. Been playing solo for most of the time I've had this game. I like being a crew-mate!

@Zaakery

Gamertag: AeroDelta95
    Discord Tag: AeroDelta95#5361
    Platform: XBONE
    Time Zone: Sydney +10/11 GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Levels 28/21/25, just getting back in after a busy period of not being able to play. Got referred to join by J0llywalrus.

Gamertag: Canis Sirius
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since June. Levels 37/36/31. Playing when I am able.

Gamertag: Wardle lad
    Discord Tag: Tezlar #8221
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I've been playing since go live. I get on when I can most nights for an hour but I mostly sail at the weekend with my family, we have a laugh and few cross words but it gets hectic out there! Absolutely loving the game and the community around it. Keep it up your doing great!

Gamertag: logicalriot
    Discord Tag: tanhauser#9828
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing on and off since launch. I'm currently level 29/24/22 with the Factions in-game, lvl 2 Athena. I'm a team player and happy to help out in any way.

Gamertag: SWM123
    Discord Tag: X∀W#2036
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played for a week, know some basics and that's pretty much it

Gamertag: IThetacticalpig
    Discord Tag: Heavytacticalpig
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: UTC+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I pretty new. But i read and watch a lot of videos to not go blind into sheit.

Gamertag:
    Discord Tag:
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I played the beta and the game heavily when it first came out then i kinda dropped off of SOT and now I'm coming back to try to get back into it

Gamertag: Sentique33
    Time Zone: CDT
    What’s your amount of experience: I have been playing for a couple of months on and off, killed some skele ships and forts.

Gamertag: IcyMethodMan
    Discord Tag: GHETTOkfcLEGEND#4092
    Platform: Xb1
    Time Zone: UTC+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend, about to hit lvl 10 on athena.

Gamertag: Bodikin Mugwort
    Discord Tag: Bodikin Mugwort
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Day 1 player ~30 in each faction, & have participated in all Bilge Rat events

Gamertag: narksalot

Discord Tag: narks

Platform: PC/xbox s or x

Time Zone: Aus - dollariedoooos- arrrgh

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Legend and athena 9.8 lol need two boxes :) sailed a lot over the prior 6 months of release with many more silly hours to come always keen for large fleets or the odd pvp. Had a blast with the crews I met yesterday on the seas and in the fleet discord.

Gamertag : Capt Tychee

Discord : Tye#2322

Platform : PC

Timezone : EST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: I have been playing since the launch off and on. my current rep is 28/26/23. just starting to get back into it. its seems i have missed a lot with the release of 2 DLCs. so trying to relearn everything atm.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Virnios
    Discord Tag: Cody#2690
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing the game with a friend in the Closed Beta, played the second Closed Beta and then played in the stress tests. I pre-ordered the game and since been playing since launch, mostly everyday. -- Currently Pirate Legend and Athena 8

Gamer Tag: Oakleafknight03

Platform: Xbox one s

I'm a pirate legend with athena level 6

@Zaakery

Im a pirate legend with athena rep 6.

Gamertag: Mivikivi
    Discord Tag: Mivikivi#2728
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm currently level 17/15/8.

Gamertag: ReasoningOwl
    Discord Tag: ReasoningOwl#9978
    Time Zone: CAT

I just bought the game today, but I have played about 10 hours on a friend's pc.
    I would love to join you and hone my skills.

@greenflame361 the discord is open to join. check the original post for info. this application will allow you to be promoted within the fleet

Gamertag: LogikVelocity
    Discord Tag: Vandorrian#6278
    Time Zone: Central Standard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Not a whole lot. I think levels are 12/10/14 or so. Just looking for people to do voyages and the likes with.

Discord: Phantom Quietus#0229
    Gamertag: Phantom Quietus

Time Zone: CST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Fairly new but very aware of how to play. Have rekt numerous legendary pirates.

Gamertag: Nyanbonecrush
    Discord Tag: Nyanbonecrush#2096
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: PT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since the last two betas. I'm a creative team player, and an experienced scallywag. I play this game, and Only sail with experienced players. I'm currently 50/50/46/5 with the factions, and I'm looking to make my character Yumi Lancer into the reowned scoundrel she deserves to be!

Gamertag: tomski999
    Platform: XBOX
    Time Zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither... Pirate legend

EXP: Pirate legend

Gamer tag: WovenDragonfly
    Platform: Xbox one
    Game experience: I’ve played in all of the closed betas and I have been getting back into the game with my experience at 17/12/13

@zaakery
    Gamertag: WovenDragonfly
    Discord tag: Nighttime#2137
    Platform:Xbox one
    Time zone :GMT
    Experience: I played in all of the closed betas and my level stands at 17/13/14. Finally I have been getting back into sea of thieves lately and now I play it any time I can.

Gamertag:BCNINIVAPLAYS
    Discord Tag:bcniniva #6111
    Platform:XBOX
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am in my thirtys for quests... so im ok