Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: beanzino66
    Discord Tag: ZALB
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL Athena 10, all bilge rat stuff completed, working on last few commendations for GH OS and MA

Gamertag: iL Cyrus Li
    Discord Tag: GrandmasterCyrus#1659
    Time Zone: Alaska AK (GMT-8)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    50/50/50/3

Gamertag: KING DEKA
    Discord Tag: King Deka#7574
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Founder, 44/45/48/5 played every BRA and Content Update

Gamertag: Jackdaw Finn
    Discord Tag: Zailon#9927
    Platform: Xbox One (sometimes PC)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pretty much played since the start, mid 30's in all factions -- taken down skeleton ships, megalodon, earned devil's cartographer.

Gamertag: ChiyoRo

DiscordTag: Sia#7071

plateform: PC

timezone: EST

What's your amount of experience in the game? : I just got it today so no experience at all

Discord Tag: GuitarGuy#9286
    Time Zone: Arizona (we have our own timezone don't trust google)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I get the basic mechanics, I've done a few voyages but I'm new to the newer things. I joined on the day of forsaken shores so that whole thing was confusing and got to do very little of it due to playing on my own. Tldr: New-er

Gamertag: Rillow22
    Discord Tag: Rillow22#2654
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? been playing for since launch am 50 in gold hordes 50 in order of souls and 41 in Merchant and 3 in Atheanther. I play every afternoon and stream on the weekend

Gamertag: Abcom960
    Discord Tag: Abcom960
    Platform: XB
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm currently level 33/34/24/1 and have plenty of experience in the game. I've been a part of raids, cursed ships, and now the shores. Yesterday I joined the discord and got to play in a fleet with some pretty fun people. I did my first Athenas DR quest yesterday and it was a success. Hope to get more involved in the game again and play with some fun people.

Gamertag: WyldeCorpse269
    Discord Tag: WyldeCorpse269
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend, Athena's level 9, 100% completion of commendations since launch.

Gamertag: IEnjoyToast1

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Minimal.

Gamer tag: thededijedi
    Discord name and tag: thededijedi #0748
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time zone: Central
    Faction levels: gold hoarders 23, order of souls 20, and merchant alliance is 15
    I have been playing the game since a couple of days since itwas fully released and only just now got really back into it

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: MzFit Toy
    Discord Tag: Dirvy#9151
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've only been playing about week, but am being tutored by some very skilled pirates/pirate legends, and can handle my own. Also, don't mess with my pet pig.

@mzfit-toy head over to the discord group and we can get you all set up. we have a 6 ship fleet active right now you can join

Gamertag: LiLhippie311
    Discord Tag: LiLhippie311
    Platform: Xbox1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have been playing since the game was released, post BETA. My Levels are: 46 - 42 - 40 - 4.5

Gamertag: LiLhippee311
    Discord Tag: LiLhippee311
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Since full release. Levels: 46 42 40 (4.5)

Gamertag: MRNA supreme
    Discord tag: Judeka#8462
    Platform: Xbox (but moving to PC)
    Time Zone: BST
    Experience: Been playing since start of Cursed Sails and play it whenever I can. Levels are 50, 42, 34 and Athena’s 2.5.

Gamertag: lone lump
    Discord Tag: GoodOldChuck#7169
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: Central Daylight time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started play 2 weeks into cursed sails, haven't stopped since.

Gamertag: AlphaWhiskey888
    Discord Tag: AlphaWhiskey888#0082
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have little game time although I plan to progress my experience quickly as I will be playing often now I own the game.

Gamertag: BertBigWhiskers
    Discord Tag: BertBigWhiskers
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing since launch. PL 5

Gamer tag: thededijedi
    Discord tag and name: #0748 thededijedi
    Time zone: Central
    Time played: I have been playing this game since about 2 weeks after it came out and have only recently been playing it a good amount with my buddies

Gamertag: Joe Finger

Platform: Xbox one X

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Tons. I’ve restarted my pirate 2 times, previous two were pirate legends with Athena ranks 5 & 6, and I’m about to hit pirate legend tonight with my 3rd pirate and my current Athena rep is 6

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither, but I’d love to be a pioneer

Gamertag: AyeBeiBei
    Discord Tag: Lenwe #7695
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: lvl 30s in all 3.

Gamer tag: idarkfrostzy
    Discord: frostwing#0687
    Platform:Xbox
    Time zone: EST
    I have experienced the game decently and am decent at the game.

Gamertag: XtremePcake
    Discord Tag: kerze#3553
    Time Zone: EST (-0500)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Literally just got it installed tonight and the first players I encountered recruited me and my friends, haha.

Gamertag: Gleighful
    Discord Tag: Rubicon#6915
    Time Zone: EST (Eastern)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 3 Days

Gamertag: SomeToska
    Discord Tag: Zharrin#1191
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Fairly new, just started playing the game a few days ago.

gamertag: MeltDown 666366
    platform: Xbox One
    time zone: Central
    experience: I can solo a galleon and sail around the Devil's Roar while doing it
    discord: Captain MeltDown

This is just a test reply

Hi, I just joined the discord and wanted to apply. My discord name is P4SSYDESTROYA and my Xbox gamertag is FlatColt4364207

@zaakery anyone online now to play with as all the other 'crews' are never online... if so i'd love to join?

@mrpixelhunter my gamertag is : MRPIXELHUNTER and my discord is : Tom | Pixel #7754

Gamertag: slateruk
    Discord Tag: ssdd darkslat3r
    Time Zone: gmt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: very little at present, played upon release and found random groups to not be fun and got bored sailing solo and left the game. Back now wanting to find a group to play with. Already on discord.

Gamertag:Jokerdogz
    Platform:Pc
    Time Zone:MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game? 4Days 5Hrs 9Min
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: idk just started the game

This post is deleted!