Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: ElectDerpy
    Discord Tag: Mire#9186
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I play with my friends at least weekly so i know my way around currently have rep 25 skulls rep 16 merchants and rep 23 gold hoarders

Gamertag: TrippyAssassinz
    Discord: TrippyAssassinz#1059
    Time Zone: Mountain standard
    Experience: Pirate legend

@Zaakery
    DaMAG1X1
    Central
    Xbox and pc

Gamertag: Supertech5515
    Discord Tag: Supertech5#2097
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played since day 1 and I'm currently Pirate Legend Athena's 6

Gamertag: sunburntbone2
    Discord:sunburntbone7091
    System: Xbox
    Time zone: central
    Experience: played in both betas and day 1. Love the game and am rep 40/33/23

Love to join and have a blast!

Gamertag:WyattT97
    Discord Tag:WyattT97
    Platform:Xbox One
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:28/26/20 played all beta but stopped due to lack of content theres been alot of updates since and I like it

Gamertag: XOXSimpelSamXOX
    Discord Tag: Simple#7877
    Time Zone: UTC +9:30
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing on and off for the last 5 months and really enjoying the game. I'm currently level 30/30/32/Athena 4!

Really looking to expand my levels and really get into the game and make some good friend while playing.

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Boosted Bonob
    Discord Tag: turbo6000#4802
    Time Zone: GMT + 1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have no experience in the game. However, i have watched over 10 hours of gameplay.

Gamertag: Helmut767
    Discord Tag: Helmut#5250
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played beta and few weeks on game pass when game launched. I bought the game when I saw that new DLC came out. Looking for nice group to play with.

Gamertag: AppolosHope
    Discord Tag: sickdragon#7059
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 16/16/3 played the beta but didn't buy the game at launch. Bought it 3 days ago and would like to play on a galeon with a solid group.

Gamertag: BIGDAD0624
    Discord Tag: DAD624#323
    Platform: xbox one
    Time Zone: Cental US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i only get on to play with my son who told me about this fleet

Gamertag: @BlackLotuszi
    Discord Tag: Quenzi#2056
    Time Zone: GMT-3
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played with some friends during alpha/beta and got the game 5-ish days ago, been solo trying some voyages solo at forsaken shores, almost finished with the commendations for the set.

Gamertag: JiizzyDragon
    Discord Tag: DeadSexie#4532
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I pre ordered the game, but just started playing ~ 1 week ago. Currently I am sitting at 45/44/27 - Athena 6. My work schedule allows me to play an inhuman amount, so I am on quite frequently! I am looking for an active fleet to play with to help with my final push to Legend & Athena 10!

, Cheers

Gamertag: FoscoFastfinger
    Discord: FoscoFastfinger#8335
    Amount of experience: Started playing game on day one, rep is 46, 42, 40, 4, took a break after the Meg update. Currently playing a lot more now that Forsaken Shores is out.

Gamertag: Cuckboi79
    Discord tag: cuckboi79#3477
    Time zone: AEST
    Whats your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have only recently bought the game. I am currently level 16/18/3 with the factions, and i play whenever i can.

Gamertag: YouOnlyDigOnce
    Discord Tag: Yolo#7176
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Maybe 10 hours of gameplay

Gamertag: Will The Gray
    Discord Tag: William The Gray
    Platform: X Box One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing since release. I am a Pirate Legend as well as almost Athena level 10 only a chest or two away. I am best at doing the quests. PvP isn't my forte but I am not against it. I am not great at melee PvP but pretty good on the canon and piloting. I love to help others achieve their goals.

Gamertag: Doxa
    Discord Tag: Doxa#3116
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played since the second beta and my ranks are 49/48/40

@Zaakery

Gamer tag: lx HateMyLag xl
    Discord tag: lx HateMyLag xl#8889
    Platform:Xbox
    Time zone: CST
    Experience: I played this game almost everyday since it came out.

@zaakery
    Gamer tag: lx HateMyLag xl
    Discord tag: lx HateMyLag xl#8889
    Platform: Xbox
    Time zone:CST
    Experience: played since it came out

Gamertag: WillRod18
    Discord Tag: @Coachwillrod18
    Time Zone: USA Central Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I am level 38-36-23 in the game and have been playing since day 1.

Ahoy!

Gamertag: tgoviper
    Discord Tag: tgoviper#8094
    Platform: PC (mostly)
    Time Zone: Arizona, USA (MST)
    Amount of experience in the game so far?: Day one player, Athena 7

Gamertag: xx_shadow0ps_xx (zero in ops)
    Discord Tag: @xx_shadowops_xx
    Platform: XB1S
    Time Zone: USA EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Had game since june, only played for a couple weeks now but finished forsaken, done a few athenas, ranks: 33, 34, 21, and athenas is 1. ......I want this to be my main game, but lack of people with mics is ruining it for me.

Gamertag: Wyleec
    Discord Tag: IRS#3577
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing Sea of Thieves since the last closed Alpha test but I'm only 31/40/24

Gamer tag: D4RTH D4VE
    Discord tag: @d4rth d4ve#4310
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time zone: GMT+1(British summer)
    What's my experience in the game so far: I play about 4 extended sessions a week, and have since launch. I'm pirate legend with all bar one of the many commendations for bilge rats adventures (skellies blown up while enemy is on a skull fort has eluded me so far). I have some friends I play with regularly, but also love helping out any crews that need another player.
    Founder or pioneer: Founder

Gamertag: D1NO
    Discord Tag: D1NO#0718
    Platform: Xbox One X & PC
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: beta tester and currently PL-9. Cheers m8

@zaakery

I would like to sign on with your crew and have better adventures.

Gamertag:LdEiric
    Discord Tag:OldDewd#7065
    Time Zone:Mountain
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I've played about half of the 22 hours I've owned the game.

Gamertag: gunslinger8199
    Discord Tag: gunslinger8199
    Time Zone: US Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I pre-ordered the game, participated in the early test builds and have been a pirate on the seas since it came out.

Gamertag: TwoDaysPast
    Discord Tag: TwoDaysPast#5115
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 40/40/40

LDHunt56
    ChaosFrost1#9768
    Xbox `1
    EST COAST
    I have played the game a good bit and want to have some friends to play with :)

Gamertag: ManaRamp35
    Discord Tag: ManaRamp45#9527
    What's your ammount of experience in the game so far? I have been playing seriously for around a month now, I am 23/15/12 with Factions and I play whenever I have a crew.

Gamertag: Spicyzamarion

Discord Tag: SpicyZamarion

Platform: xbox one

Time Zone: us Pacific time

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played the game for roughly several months. I have played the hungering deep, the thrones, and mermaids. But have taken a break for real life reasons but now I want to get back into this awesome game. Also Iam a much better pve player then pvp.
    Souls=33 Merchant=27 Horaders=31

Gamertag: GrimshadowUK
    Discord Tag: Grimshadow##4629
    Time Zone: GMT/Greenwich Mean Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for 20-30+ Hours per update. Did mad amounts of grinding at beginning of game, still mentally scarred and paranoid but overall know what I'm doing in all roles on board a ship.

Gamertag: acemep10x
    Discord Tag: Charlie#5288
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have just started playing the expansion, but have already done most of the stuff except for the ghost ships, and fortresses.

Gamertag: Olav Skugen
    Discord Tag: smash#3413
    Time Zone:EST, Ontario, Canada
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: levels 50/50/50/5
    Love to play the game and have been playing since launch and heard about you guys from playing a session with SHADOWxMM.