Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: rollosm
    Discord Tag: rollosm#0301
    Platform: Mainly PC, rarely Xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing in the first month, currently 40+ in each faction.

Gamertag: TheBosnianTarik
    Discord Tag: tarik#6539
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: Central (CDT)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since the 2nd Technical Alpha which had roughly 10,000 people invited.

Discord tag: lee
    Gamertag: leeclarke32
    Platform:Xbox
    Experience: level 47,47,48 in factions, level 6 athena, im very active

Gamertag: FRO557
    Discord Tag: n/a
    Platform: Xbox
    Experience: 37/35/31 looking to grind missions and take down forts/skellyships. Value good communication (eg if someone says "hoist the sails" it's great to hear a "copy that" or "hoisting front sail") and sporting behaviour. Canadian.

I was advised to post again with my Discord tag:

Gamertag: FRO557
    Discord Tag: FRO557
    Experience: 37/35/31 looking to grind missions and take down forts/skellyships. Value good communication (eg if someone says "hoist the sails" it's great to hear a "copy that" or "hoisting front sail") and sporting behaviour. Canadian.

thank you!

Gamertag: MineLichII
    Discord Tag: MineLich#0298
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing about 1 month ago. I am level 22/22/17.

Gamertag: opticdash
    Discord Tag: opticdash
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have probably played about 10 hours but have low rank in all the alliances.

Gamertag: Skioulis
    Discord Tag: Skioulis#6349
    Time zone: GMT+2
    Experience I athenas level 10 an i very active player

Gamertag: Casper1886
    Discord Tag: c****r#6436
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've had the game since it came out but I only have about 60 hours of gameplay.

Gamertag: Ch1pL1cker
    Discord Tag: ChipLicker #6996
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played for a seen for two after it came out. Haven't played because I normally have no one to play with.

Gamertag: crypticthree
    Discord Tag: cryptic3
    Platform: Xbox and PC both with
    Time Zone: UK (GMT+1)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 5 months playing as often as possible, pirate legend level 10 Athenas for a while now.

Gamertag: RadiantJoey1281
    Discord Tag:dxmoneyx22#6461
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Legend. Athena 10. 5.34 Million meters sailed. Exp with allianced server creation and maintenance

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Profishmeat
    Platform: XBOX
    Discord Tag: Profishmeat#2719
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I play whenever I get the time, I am currently faction level 33/30/22

@zaakery
    Gamertag:
    Discord Tag: KILL3RSL0TH#4781
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I play quite often, started in april this year. I'm currently level 36/30/25 with the factions.

Gamertag:saltflyCoolkix
    Discord Tag:Cap.Pineapple
    Platform:Xbox One X
    Time Zone:New York
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I’ve watched tons of stream, and have played the game as well

Gamertag: Doomsday8668
    Discord Tag: UltimateDoomsday#2347
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played the game since day 1, moderate grind. Level 30 in each of the factions. Did not take part in the Bilge Rats, however am Devil's Voyager already.

Gamertag : Sea Of Goonies
    Discord: Thorbaaaandz
    Exp- Pirate Legend Athena Level 5

Gamertag : Augustus Deple
    Discord: Mr.ginger/Augustus-Deple#4746
    Exp- PL Athena Level 5, my main Role since day one of SOT is helmsman

Gamertag:ryzane369
    Discord Tag:
    Time Zone:eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: decent.

Gamertag: Grogmaster John
    Discord Tag: Daumer#7147
    Time Zone: GMT+02:00
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been drinking grog, selling loot and smashing skellies since the launch. But mostly drinking grog.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: Jojo901e
    Discord Tag: Johannes#0640
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played a decent amount of time on the game and im currently level 26/17/12.

Gamertag: pinkwkid
    Discord Tag: pinkwkid#6928
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played since launch, I have been pirate legend since June of 2018. Have done hundreds of voyages, completed tons of forts, but I mostly pvp, mainly boarding.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Faedra

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played since the Alpha. More of a casual player.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Both Founder and Pioneer

Gamertag: kimaliax
    Discord Tag: kimaliax#6535
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    Experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend. Athena 10! Been playing since release + Beta. ''I'm simply the best! Better than all the rest! better than anyone, that I've ever met!'' - Tina Turner

Gamertag: pearcy7
    Discord Tag: pearcy7#2920
    Platform: PC/xbox
    Time Zone: UTC
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have taken part in every test session for Sea of Thieves since Closed Beta. I'm currently level 40/38/36 with the Factions in-game, and I play everytime I get the chance!

Gamertag: MuraTheMystic
    Discord Tag: Mura#0900
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since the beta and have participated in every event so far, big and small! After hundreds of hours and many late nights spent on the seas I'm still having fun meeting pirates from around the world! :) Currently half a level away from Athena 7!

Gamertag: Dylwillchill
    Discord Tag: Dylwillchill#2920
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since the technical tests, and started playing again recently with new updates. I'm currently 35/35/26

Gamertag xD4rkXShad0wzx
    Discord tag xD4rkXShad0wzx#2786
    Platform Xb1
    Time zone Est

Gamertag: snowfireflyrain
    Discord Tag: snowfireflyrain
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have 24/20/17 reputation.

Gamertag: Tstan5
    Discord Tag: Master Jariaya#4869
    Time Zone: PDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pretty new to the game overall, played at launch and stopped until recently, I am about 15/15/16 with each company.

Discord Tag: Pandaplague #0246
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played alot back in the days had a break and im back.

Gamertag: Navi
    Discord Tag: Navi
    Time Zone: US Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing since Open Beta, became Pirate Legend on May 19th, I also have every Bilge Rat commendation that has been released so far.

Gamertag xD4rkXShad0wzx
    Discord xD4rkXShad0wzx#2786
    Platform Xb1
    Time zone Est
    My amount experience for this game is about a couple or a few hours maybe more lol my reputation for this game is 31/36/22/1

Gamertag: EpIDemIc 212
    Discord Tag: EpIDemIc 212
    Platform: Xbox One S
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played various missions, favorites being Order of Souls, and Athenas, also did Athenas in Forsaken Shores already, as well as helped with taking over servers for alliance as a sort of stand in. I have ran missions alongside RevengerXXL, JT, Kraxuss of Yore and various other pirate Legends.

Gamertag: KevCronus
    Discord Tag: SuperCoolKev#5859
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have my day 1 eye patch, I've completed all in game content.