Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: PaleDeath king
    Discord Tag: NiceGuyKain
    Platform: XBO
    Time Zone: central daylight time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve watched YouTube videos but I just downloaded the game. I learn quickly though.

Gamertag: Captain Kailib

Platform: PC

Time Zone: GMT

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played since launch so know the basics but want to learn more

Gamertag: noodlejuicer
    Discord Tag: noodle_juicer#9521
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am a pirate legend and play as much as possible.

Gamertag: m1c4d0
    Discord Tag: m1c4d0#5475
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Founder/Insider/Pioneer
    I'm currently level 50/50/50/10

Gamertag: Baked Sprinkles
    Discord Tag: FluffySloth
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Central CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played the game since day 1 but have become more religious with play time. Really grinding out to get to pirate legend. I love Athena quest's and can spend hours sailing the seas. Personally I love repairing and stocking ships, not huge into pvp as it gets my heart racing and makes me s**z out lol. But always up for a little excitement! I am afraid of sharks - if there's one in the water nearby I will shoot it from the ship but definitely leaving the waters if I'm next to it. Levels are at 37/32/29 Athena 2

Ahoy! My name is SonderCrash, both on Discord and in Sea of Thieves. I am in the eastern time zone, on PC and I have been playing for a little over a week. I am excited to get some more experience and time at sea

Gamertag:SoapierGnat7039
    Discord Tag:Briar#0647
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I have a decent amount of hours played to the point i know all the mechanics.

Gamertag: TacoSlayer1089
    Discord Tag: TacoTrain8#9724
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive played a lot during April, May and June. Kinda fell out of it till now. Cant remember exact ranks but there all in high 20's

@roguedoctor85

Gamertag:HoneyBadjaSalad
    Discord Tag:Colbylicious
    Platform:Xbox1
    Time Zone:CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 1 month

Gamertag: Illiastar
    Discord Tag: Illiastar (ain't unified branding swell?)
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing since the closed beta and stress tests. Not an x I cannot find nor a riddle Blind Bob has stumped me on. I have reached the rank of pirate legend. 50s with all three factions and 5 with Athena's Fortune. Be best of friends with Duke, though he won't pull out the chair for me.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Capt Silverhawk
    Discord Tag: Cloud City#5056
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played since Beta, stopped for awhile and am back on. I'm currently level 47/45/49/5 with the Factions in-game, and I play most nights from 9pm - 3am!

Gamertag: Lowetta Life
    Discord Tag: Aonixii#2931
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since the cursed sails update, done about everything, my levels are 35/37/35.

Gamertag: GodsReject 94
    Discord Tag: Ωmega#3317
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since a few weeks after launch. Pirate legend, Athena rep 4

Gamertag: Haoleboi16
    Discord Tag: Haoleboi16#2477
    Time Zone: Mountain
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: New to game just downloaded and started playing today.

Gamertag: Kri134
    Discord Tag: Kri#4509
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since a few weeks after launch, PL w/Ath 4. PvP is fun! :)

Gamertag: sp0ydr
    Discord Tag: spoydr#2937
    Platform: Mostly PC, also have an xbox though
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Currently level 45/44/45, have played a decent amount with crews from Fleet of Thieves. Have been a member of the discord for a while now, but didn't know about this application untill now. So here's my belated application I guess :)

Gamertag:Dj kripto
    Discord Tag:Kripto420#0051
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Well rounded pirate making the grind to ledgend.

Gamertag: toxicwrath112
    Discord Tag: 8192
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: eastern time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: on another account that I let my brother play on I’m a pioneer and founder on this account I’m neither but level 25 in each alliances

@zaakery

Gamertag: Magnus Firemane
    Time zone: U. S. And Canada Mountain
    Experience: I've been played quitw a bit the last month, up to 30 in merchant and 25 in everything else. Ive gotten all the commendations for cursed sails, and I eagerly await forsaken shores. Finding players to play with who arent rude or shady has been the most challenging part of this game for me so far.

Gamertag: xxMcLovenxxs
    Discord Tag: Kenzy#6254
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played when it first came out i am a founder.

Gamertag: Imperiusrekks
    Discord Tag: Navy_assault
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing since release. Friends stopped playing but I continued to sailed the seas. Faction ranks are 35/31/27

Gamertag: Drvonpow
    Discord Tag: Rolinos#1019
    Platform: PC / XBOX
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played at release for several weeks took a break for a bit.

Gamertag: AGNT D COOPER
    Discord Tag: AGNT D COOPER #1916
    Time Zone: EST / EDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm 37/34/32/2. Comfortable both leading and taking orders.

Gamertag:ZBOSS2803
    Discord Tag:ZBOSS2803#3367
    Platform:XBOX
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played around a week after launch to now and has been apart of every event. Love the game and everything about it. Levels;50/50/50/5

Gamertag: toasterovenX
    Discord Tag: toasterovenX
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Currently Athena 4. Play nearly every day.

Gamertag: SirToxicPotato
    Discord Tag: SirToxicPotato #0375
    Time Zone: United States Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing since beta ended my levels are 50/49/45

Gamertag: MythicalTechno
    Discord Tag: MythicalTechno#9745
    Time Zone: CT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played since the start of open beta, and I've participated in every weekly update. My levels right not are 43/42/37. I play about twice a week, and during the major events like the Cursed Sails.

@zaakery

Gamertag: Furmanator9000

Discord tag: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)#8848

Time zone: USA central

Experience? Played since around a month or two after it came out. Im pirate legend and 7 in athenas

@furmanator9000 said in Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!:

@zaakery

Gamertag: Furmanator9000

Discord tag: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)#8848

Platform: Xbox one and PC

Time zone: USA central

Experience? Played since around a month or two after it came out. Im pirate legend and 7 in athenas

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: TheGhostlyDoom
    Discord Tag: danbomber46
    Platform: pc/xbox one
    Time Zone: bst
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Iv played since the game came out and a few weeks ago became legend.

@zaakery Gamertag: SwFsnapper
    Discord Tag: swfsnapper#6884
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing for about 3 months 3 to 5 times a week - currently high 20s to low 30s on the traders- looking for help moving along the grind =)

Gamertag: SargeSchmidt
    Discord Tag: Schmidti#0666
    Time Zone: UTC +2 Berlin
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    15 Merchants, 20 Golddiggers, 15 Order of Souls.
    I play from time to time but when I play it's for a few hours :)

This post is deleted!