Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Fishy Four Fins
    Discord Tag: Fishy Four Fins#5700
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have been playing since launch, quite experienced, and good with communication. 50/49/38 and 4 are my levels.

Gamertag: Ad1eUK
    Discord Tag: Ad1e
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just got the game today, had fun doing lots of voyages for the last few hours with one of your groups

Gamertag: BlueSwordsman00
    Discord Tag: BlueSwordsman#4249
    Time Zone: Mountain Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Much solo slooping, 17 in merchant and OoS, and 22 in gold hoarders.

Gamertag: CRAZY REYWAS

Time Zone: UTC +1

My experience: Played for nearly 2 months including launch but took a break to keep from burning out on it completely. I was already in the discord but removed it during a channel purge a while back.

Founder or Pioneer: Neither unfortunately, wasn't sure about the game until I'd missed my chance for them :P

Gamertag: ShakesPizza
    Discord Tag: Shakes#6853
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing for one week now, been loving the game and learnt some of its aspects, but still a newbie in many ways

Gamertag: CommaChameleon
    Discord Tag:#8683
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: A couple of months

Gamertag: PopTartsAreBest
    Discord Tag: PopTarts#7252
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for a week my levels are 21/22/22 and 2 for athena

Gamertag: xiemen0796
    Discord Tag:trista78#6090
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone: mountain time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: None

Gamertag: mango9911
    Discord Tag: mango#6643
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played as a beta tester, then bought the game a few months after launch. Are currently a few levels from legend (+Athena 7), have played on fleets before and am a madlad master of PvP

Gamertag:funnylizardj
    Discord Tag:Forgotten sailor#5510
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:legend and athena 7

Gamertag: Mattalicaa
    Discord Tag: Beefeater Bailey #3880
    Platform: Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: ranks 20/23/17

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: ranks 20/23/17 play a decent amount and know the fundamentals, just looking for people to play with

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ranks 20/23/17 play a decent amount and know the fundamentals

Gamertag: LegandaddyLad
    Discord Tag: LeganddaddyLad#3102
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played a lot of SoT but right now I am not as active as I was last spring. My reputation in the factions are 32/31/30. The reason I´m not that active atm is studies and other activities. But when I have the time I really like to play Sot with others!

Witooooo
    Wito #3818
    Pc
    CEST +1
    PLayed since the summer 2018 and going for the pirate legend. im currentely 37/36/31 in the factions.

Gamertag: Derin84
    Discord Tag: TheReen#3272
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    I have played every test session in Closed Beta. I took a break and missed some updates but im keen to catch up and im familliar with game mechanics I am 30/23/25 and want to get started on bilgerats

Gamertag: jonybuzzbuzz
    Discord Tag: Bpanda#2271
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played the game since release, I am level 30/30/25 ish Merchant quests are my lowest. I play whenever someone is available to and willing to play the game.

Gamertag: WILL1266
    Discord Tag: willsheppy#0858
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Bought the game at launch and am currently level 33/29/23 with the Factions in-game. I play every time I get the urge to sail the seas so I'm looking for crew mates to make me a better player all round.

Gamertag: Gibby Slays
    Discord Tag: Gibby#6392
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: So I been with the game since release I played on and off... But I'm back now and ready to set sail with a ship and a devilish crew of dogs. My aim is to become a pirate captain one day and sail with the best of them. 10s all across the trading companies! :(

Gamertag: jollup
    Discord Tag: Jollup#8760
    Time Zone: UTC
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since Beta and am currently levels 39, 36, 35 in game.

Gamertag: Admiral AStukov
    Discord Tag: WOW Franku #9769
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: had the game since release.

Gamertag: Red Valerian
    Discord Tag: Red Valerian#1735
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I played the game the first week then stopped for months because of school. I started back up by participating in the Cursed Sails event and am 44/43/50 at the moment. I have solo pve/pvp, crew pve/pvp, and alliance building experience. I'm best with pistols and cannons, but I'm also great at keeping everything ship-shape. I play as often as I have time free from schoolwork.

Gamertag: Delightingale
    Discord Tag: Xena Morph
    Time Zone: UK
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played a lot solo upon release, started crewing up a bit before bilge rat adventures were introduced and enjoying it a lot more. Currently lvl 41-42 with all companies

@zaakery
    Gamertag: AussieShredL0rd
    Discord Tag: Thats A Carton
    Time Zone: WAST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played since one of the alpha tests (can't remember which), but didn't buy the Cursed Sails.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: WristyHalfing7
    Discord Tag: Unteroffizier_Otto#0578
    What's Your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im doing well on sea of thieves, I have a level of 10/16/22? with the factions in game, and I would love to play when I have time.

Gamertag: Capt Fortune
    Discord Tag: Ashu#7200
    Time Zone: PST
    What's Your amount of experience in the game so far?: I just started playing recently and am enjoying the game so far. I am excited for the new dlc and would love to play with others. I believe I am about level 10 with all companies.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag:cookiecharizard
    Discord Tag:Amigoty
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:new learning

Gamertag: bionoff
    Discord Tag: bionoff#1648
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played pretty extensively since release day, barring a short time away around the time that the cursed statues popped up. I'm currently level 47/41/36 with the Factions in-game, and I play as often as I can. I'm sociable and enthusiastic, so drop me a line any time you fancy some pirate shenanigans!

Gamertag: RogueDoctor85
    Discord Tag: Rogue_Doctor#0159
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50/50/50/8, completed all Bilge rat adventures so far.

Gamertag: LoyalRaindrop16
    Discord Tag: RomV#1952
    Time Zone: EST (UTC+2)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing almost from the beginning, participated at all events so far. Usually playing a few times per week, now waiting for a Forsaken Shores to be released :) Reputation: 36\36\38\3

Gamertag:Poep
    Discord Tag:poep#5141
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I’ve played since before the Hungering Deep Expansion

Gamertag: Sasquatch Dirk
    Discord Tag: dirk
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 45/45/46, completed all bilge rat adventures so-far.

@zaakery

Discord Tag: Gargamellious
    Time Zone: West Coast Cali Pacific Standard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50/50/50/6, and I love to pvp

Gamertag: Drunk Danish
    Discord Tag: Danish#0666
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played a fair bit, only play in the weekends though. Mid-30's in the different reputations with level 4 athena's currently.