Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery thanks, yeah i figured but its always nice to have to ppl to play with when this game comes out and not struggling to find people later on xD Having ppl to chat with is always nice as well

As they said, now is better than ever to join up in Fleet of Thieves! With the testing sessions soon to come, you can get a head start in our ranks and be a part of a fast growing community. It's a perfect place to be when you want great people to sail with during these testing sessions and release. We all look forward to everyone's arrival!

Gamertag: LightOfNyx
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT -5 (EST)
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Played a ton of the closed beta!

GT: Taydoge Swift
    Time Zone: EST
    Experience: Pioneer/ founder. About 70 hours or so of gameplay

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: Oasis Kryptic
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Played Technical Alpha since October 13th; been a Pioneer since 24th October. I've played as much as possible since then.

Gamertag: ThankOurTroops
    Platform: Xbox One X
    Time Zone: Eastern

Reached rank 20+ with Gold Hoarders in the closed beta. Comfortable performing any role.

@LightOfNyx @taydoge-swift @Oasis-Kryptic A warm welcome to Fleet of Thieves! We hope you're settling in nicely :)

@ThankOurTroops Welcome as well! You should join our Discord to meet everyone! (Unless you already have under a different alias.. which if so, my bad!)

Welcome to the Fleet of Thieves everyone! We've got a great community growing here!

Warm welcome to all of you who have joined thus far- y'arr awesome ♡

Gamtag: JasTheEpic
    Time Zone GMT
    Experience: Never played it, but have watched enough youtube videos to know the basic mechanics

@jastheepic Welcome to the Fleet of Thieves!! I hope you're settling in well and we're happy to have you here.

Gamertag:ChaosLordBrand
    Platform:Pc/XboxOne(Have Both though during release i will be playing on XB1 primarily)
    Time Zone:CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?:Lots of Experience(Been around since early Alpha, second wave) Mostly Solo/Sloop recently, but I can Run a Gally effectivly. I Am a Founder

@chaoslordbrand Welcome Aboard! Experience is always a plus so we can help teach our newer players the ropes (while we can) during this stress test! Feel free to join our Discord where we'll be communicating, unless you already have under a different alias. :)

Gamertag: Steck3000
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither, have been watching videos and understand how the game works.

@steck3000 Welcome to Fleet of Thieves! Stop by the Discord if you haven't already, we've got people who are playing/would love to play with ya during the stress testing.

Gamertag: L33T CaBoOsE
    platform: PC and Xbox
    Time Zone: Pacific
    Experience: roughly 20 hours or so, you can look up to see what I am.

Gamertag: Hallvalis
    Platform: Xbox/PC
    Time zone: PST
    Timed played: played closed beta entire time it was out, pretty good at everything but I usually stear the most or driving.
    Founder and a pioneer

Gamertag: fastxsnail
    Platform: Xboxone
    Time Zone: pacific time
    What's your amount of experience in the game? New

18 y/o And I have a mic

@l33t-caboose @Hallvalis @FASTxSNAIL Welcome to Fleet of Thieves everyone! Join the Discord if you haven't already, we'd love to play with you there!

@zaakery

Gamertag: xMathijsDutch
    Time Zone: +1 CET

I'm currently level 16. I am a insider and I pre-ordered the game.

@xmathijsdutch Welcome to Fleet of Thieves!! Make sure to join the Discord if you haven't already! We're excited to have you aboard.

Gt - x Grey X
    Platform-Pc but do play some on xbox1
    Time zone - Central
    Experience -Founder. I haven't played much since the alpha though.

@zaakery

Gamertag: SydTheCat63

platform: PC and xbox

Timezone: EST

Been playing the Scale test and learned the basics. Love the game so far, and cant wait for the full game to come out.
    Don't have any friends with this game yet, so looking for some new ones.
    I'm 50+ casual player, and been gaming for years.
    One of my favorite games was Sid Mier's 'Pirates', so this is right up my alley.
    Looking forward to meeting you all.

Gamertag: yankeemenace
    Platform: XBox One
    Experience: 10 hours and continuing during scale test

This is definitely an excellent foundation for the clan already! I believe there will be another beta test for everyone (so I have read) before launch hits, so lets keep it going! Sea of Thieves is an incredible experience to share with others, if you did not have the greatest of times going solo, come join us, The Fleet of Thieves! You will not regret it.

OG 420 Capo
    Xbox one
    CST
    Around 50 hours in game time, Founder and Pioneer.

Would love to be apart of the crew and help make the gang soar above the rest on the seas (:

@x-Grey-x @SydTheCat63 @yankeemenace @OG-420-Capo Welcome aboard to Fleet of Thieves all of you!!

Please join our Discord if you haven't already! If you're there under a different name than your gamertag, just let me know!

Gamertag: OnvaYT
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: I found out about this game just 2 months ago I believe, and immediately got hooked. I played the Closed Beta 24/7, along with the Scale Test 24/7. I know the essentials and more about SoT. Plus, I'm a good shot ;)

EDIT: I forgot to answer the "Are you a Founder or Pioneer?" question, but I am neither.

X box One X
    Gamertag RAGYYNGBULL
    alpha level 25
    Beta level 19
    GMT Paris
    Français
    Portugais
    Ou brésilien
    41 ans et micro

Gamertag:SlyHaddock7477 i will change it later its not permament
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?:
    I played during the scale test for about 20H+ and im neither a Founder nor a Pioneer

@onvayt @RAGYYNGBULL @SlyHaddock7477 Welcome to Fleet of Thieves you all!! We're glad to have you onboard. Feel free to stop by our Discord if you haven't already, and let me know if your alias there is different than your gamertag! (I've already got OnvaYT's)

Gamertag:Alexxander71
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?:Havnt played yet ,pre ordered and waitng for to play ina beta.

@alexxander71 Welcome to Fleet of Thieves, Alex!

Gamertag: Grimort78
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: I have played extensively in the closed Beta and the first Stress Test. Reaching lvl 20 with the Gold Hoarders in both play sessions as well as doing my fair share of PvP. I am neither a Founder nor a Pioneer unfortunately.

@grimort78 Glad to have you aboard!! I hope you've settled in nicely to our Discord server.