Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Jhoor
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Almost 400hrs on the game, i play the first 3 months on launch and never play again. Got the game on steam Jun 3rd and been playing everyday.

Gamertag: Blocheadz
    Discord tag: Blocheadz#1924
    Time Zone: E.S.T.
    Amount of experience: Played casually and learned the basics ad then some looking to get more into the game though. :)

@zaakery
    Gamertag: PapaWheelie6448 (#6448 with new system)
    Discord Tag: PapaWheelie#7612
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Brand new. I've played for a few hours tops.

Gamertag: banana pureed
    Discord Tag: I cant read#0902
    Time Zone: PT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I installed today, Ive played a fair bit so far and im learning fairly quickly.

Gamertag: Gebralter
    Discord Tag: Gebralter#2439
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ziltch

Gamertag: spaceboy
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: play casually

Gamertag: DeadHearts1242
    Discord Tag: Hacks#2037
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: AEST 10+
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Relatively new but have been linking up with veteran players and getting a solid grasp of the game, several Flameheart runs so far and plenty of PvP experience.

Gamertag: gamer robot2989
    Discord Tag:(no discord)
    Platform: xbox one
    Time Zone: EDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: im pirate legend 10, 52/53/50, i've been playing the game for a long time.

Gamertag: fonziaragon
    Discord Tag: NGSFonzi#9250
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have had the game since last year, but I've been playing since February or March on a consistent basis. I currently am at level 42/40/35/36 for 4 Representatives (Gold/Order of Souls/Reapers/Merchants), and I play almost every day, usually solo, although I can help when needed. I am usually pretty good with cannon fire, repairing, and steering. Although I need to work on PVP more.

Gamertag: dR Battery
    Discord Tag:(+)dR Battery(-)#3568
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Bought the game at release but took a break and now have gotten back in last few months and really enjoying all the new content

Gamertag: x9lTiTaNl9x
    Discord Tag: Zanny King
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Gold :41 Merchant:40 Order : 41

Gamertag: TalkedPancake28
    Discord Tag: Chow#5308
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pretty new to the game. Know all the basics. Level 20-30 in the main reps.

Gamertag: Captain Hook953
    Discord Tag: [AA] DuckyMcFrucky#2041
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: Cet I live in Norway
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have had the game since closed beta I have played a lil on and off I am over 40 on Gold Hoarders, Order of Souls and Merchant Alliance

Gamertag: FeelTheHeat
    Discord Tag: FeelTheHeat#2448
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for alittle while now lvls in game are 48/30/45.

Gamertag:Ruthless Radish
    Discord Tag:RuthlessRadish#6496
    Platform:Xbox one
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:75 in gold hoarder, order of souls and merchant alliance. 43 in hunters call 43 in reapers and 12 in athenas fortune.
    Can only do discord at the moment

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 75 in all major factions. 43 hunters call and reapers. 12 in athenas fortune. Overall well versed in all things sea of thieves pvp and pve

Gamertag: JohnHandCoc

Platform: Xbox/PC

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Day one player hit PL 10 on month 6 of game release.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Pioneer

Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:75 in all major emissaries 43 in hunters and reapers 12 in athenas fortune. Lots of pvp and pve

Gamertag: NewNumber #3998
    Discord Tag: NewNumberWhoDis#0257
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 7 Months (On-off)

Gamertag: Gondiathorn
    Discord Tag: Gondiathorn#2574
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: only just installed it, got 4 hours and roughly 10/10/10

Gamertag: Pengemis
    Discord Tag: Joeragan#7766
    Time Zone: GMT+7
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I just joined since 1 month ago, mostly playing adventure mode. 62/60/62

@kid-the-rat

Gamertag: KernowMan
    Discord Tag: Kernowman#3391
    Time Zone: BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have taken part in every test session for Sea of Thieves since Closed Beta. I'm currently pirate legend but not touched it since then, so wanting to get back into it.

Gamertag: SmokeBeardTV
    Discord Tag: SmokeBeardTV#2541
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 200 years old Pirate Lord

Gamertag: SGTbootylicious
    Discord Tag: jfuckyolife#5854
    Time Zone: EDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL

Gamertag: CaptainAnqi
    Discord Tag: Annie#8888
    Time Zone: PST (California)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for about 4 days... So while I know most of the basic mechanics, I'm far from being experienced. I'm level 33 with Gold Hoarders, haven't been doing much with the other factions. I'm not super fond of PvP and would prefer to just grind out the game. I'm online most of the day, and would love to find a crew to play with. I'm a hard worker, and I'll do whatever's needed of me! (Or try my best to!) :)

Gamertag:CTGHOST88
    Discord Tag: CTGHOST88#6952
    Platform: XB1 currently
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far Maxed on almost everything I have no life and play non stop

Gamertag: BigGandon#5304
    Discord Tag: BigGandon#6757
    Time Zone: GMT/BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 55,000 m sailed, levels ~15-20 with the factions, just sailing around really, not progressed much tall tale wise or done any events. Have watched plenty of youtube videos and recently had a great encounter with a more experienced player and learnt a lot.

Gamertag: ZombieKilla7538
    Discord Tag: ZombieKilla
    Platform: PC using Xbox Pass
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just bought SoT last night. Have only done 1 quest so far. So, pretty much a newbie and at the starting rank. Looking to play often with others.

Gamertag: Larold7515
    Discord Tag: Larold#5587
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played a lot at launch but fell off for well over a year now. Looking to get back into it.

Gamer tag: MrMailMans

Discord: Rennicks#2398

TZ: EST

I’ve played a good amount of this game. I am PL and looking to grind Athenas fortune!

Gamertag: SaltyRamen
    Discord Tag:TopRamenXL#0839
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am pretty new. I've been flying solo. Luckily I ran into a few nice people to teach me some neat tricks but I've got about 10 hours sailing the seas alone and scraping by. I am in the 15-20s range for factions and im looking to meet some people who love the game as I do. I didnt know it was on PC so im a little late to the game but eager to learn and make friends!

Gamertag: ChurchOfLink
    Discord Tag: ChurchOfLink
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: casual, I understand the basics. I know how the boat works and missions, navigation etc. not familiar with all the events to do or how to effectively park boats for skeleton forts to avoid towers.

@zaakery

Gamertag: Stryker259671
    Discord Tag: stryker25#5557
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I literally just bought the game to try out and meet new people.

@Zaakery
    :Gamertag ShrekSauce11
    :Platform Xbox One
    :TimeZone EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game? I have play for 2 months i know the basics
    Are you a founder or pioneer? i am a founder

Gamertag: KDL718224
    Discord Tag:
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: Eastern United States
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: GH: 75 OS: 75 Mer. 75 Reap: 45 HC: 25 and Athens: 12