Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

This post is deleted!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: MAJRY
    Discord Tag: RYUK#3924
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT(3+)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: New to the game and Lvl 18 gold hoarders.

Gamertag: Izny8243
    Discord Tag: -Izny-
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Got the game 4 days now. Already have had a good run of thrilling adventures that kept me awake till the wake up alarm. I can properly raise and lower sails, angle the sails with the turny thingy, i can lower and raise anchors like no one else, am an expert repair and bail, i can retrieve all supplies from an island in record time, i can shoot cannons with a better than average hit ratio and last but not least: i am most comfortable in the crow's nest looking for potential enemy ships. I just just at fighting other pirates...

Arrrrrr!

@Torch511 @Zaakery

Gamertag: xxxHattori
    Discord Tag: xHattori#6654
    Platform: PC Steam
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: My adventure with Sea of Thieves started since release on Steam. I mostly do all content that game offers, so doing forts, fishing, voyages, farming pve and wiping out everybody on the server etc.. At the moment I spended 270 hours in game. My reps are 50 /59/60/69/ 28/14/8. Right now I farm on every single day, because I want to have max out reputation, but obviously sometimes I take a break to play other cool games ^-^

Gamertag: xVibrato
    Discord Tag: xVibrato#7594
    Platform: Steam (PC)
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm level 51/40/42 in the main 3 factions. I'm pretty decent at pvp. I would say I have around 150+ hours on the game.

@zaakery

Gamertag: Rust6210
    Discord Tag: Rust#0519
    Time Zone: CDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend

This post is deleted!

@zaakery
    Gamertag:Dough3er
    Time Zone:GMT / BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game? started last day or beta, was in FoT/Grizzly until I got bored as hell with game
    Played till I could get no more (then ~Ath 10), now back in the game

@zaakery

Gamertag: Jackdaw Finn
    Discord Tag: Lynkdead1001#4460
    Time Zone: EST
    Experience in game: Long time. I've been around since the start. Played through multiple expansions. Took a couple months off and returned recently.

Gamertag: Marretahh
    Discord Tag: Marreta#9438
    Time Zone: GMT+0
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I just did a mission with a friend, apart from that absolute begginer

Gamertag: TTV Flixxyz
    Discord Tag: Nick R#8815
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive been playing sea of thieves for a little over a month, and I have been playing a lot.

@zaakery

Gamertag: TroyNukem8333
    Discord Tag: gamingflow69#6771
    Time Zone: Eastern Time US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: couple weeks. Level 44 in gold hoarders is my highest most other stuff is in the 30s

XB1/Ulav

Gamertag: WolfyDeadly
    Discord Tag: DeadlyWolfy#0276
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: A lot. Playing for over a year. Just finishing some commendations. Better at talking vs. typing things.

Gamertag:CptChina9492
    Discord Tag:Cpt.China#1002
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Started out two days ago, killed kraken and megaldon

Gamertag: ZhaltyVI
    Discord Tag: Zhalty's Stash#2715
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 3k hours im a founder

Discord Tag: .marbleS550#8586
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since 2017 but I stopped my Game Pass Subscription so I kind of missed out on 2018 and 2019 and just came back. Trying to finish my original voyage now and become PL. 33/39/31

@zaakery

Gamertag: Jotex
    Discord Tag: Jotex
    Time Zone: EST +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played around-ish from 3-4 days with my friends, I am just loving the game, I have learned a lot by myself at first but then proceed to watch some youtube videos to keep expanding my knowledge.

I would like to meet new crew members that I can play along to have a good time, keep learning from them and do pirate activity together!

Gamertag: flaming spider7
    Discord Tag: flaming spider7#2434
    Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing scince open beta.

Gamertag: Arcadeic
    Discord Tag: Vamp#6417
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 2 weeks? Mostly been solo since I havnt found a good stable group of people who are not randoms. Reaper - 23 / Gold Hoarders - 45 / Merchanct - 28 /Order of Souls - 35 / Hunters - 1 / Seadogs - 5 / Athena -2

Gamertag: Steroid Cookies
    Discord Tag: SteroidCookies#5367
    Platform: Steam (PC)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm level 55/52/51 in the main 3 factions.

Looking to play with others to increase my pvp game. Mostly, looking to just enjoy my time with others who enjoy this game.

Gamertag: Atomic IVs
    Discord Tag:Dovah#1989
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:about 3 weeks. All factions above 30.

Gamertag: Danzig Bart

Time Zone: CET

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Playing for a couple of days, still learning, but I know the basics definitely.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: I am neither.

Gamertag: Cromiell
    Discord Tag: Cromiell#2896
    Time Zone: Seoul (UTC+9)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Very new to the game, but I have been just diving into everything headfirst. I found out that my helmsman skill translate very well to in game, haha.

Gamer tag. sniper101st1983

Discord. sniper101st1983#1968

Platform. Pc

I don’t have. A lot of experience I just started and looking for people to play with I always get raided when I’m trying to do the treasure chest missions

Gamertag: MyCousinOkri
    Discord Tag: Hydroment1064
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 16 hours of play time w/ knowledge of the basics

Gamertag: tama3million
    Discord Tag: tama3million#0170
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have never played the game before, just seen a small amount of gameplay and wanted to give it a go.

Gamertag: GMackAttackk
    Discord Tag: Lazybeard#1586
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:

Playing religiously since Heart of Fire. Currently attempting 100% completion of all commendations due to an unhealthy obsession.

Application

Gamertag: cbear0208
    Discord Tag: cbear#5729
    Time Zone: CST / CDT
    Experience: About a week now playing SoT. Done many voyages and are doing really well so far.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: AmarrGuardian
    Discord Tag: paulturner84#2362
    Time Zone: UK london TZ
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played alot when sot came out wanted to try get back into it and see all the new content

Gamertag: XxRY4NxX2025
    Discord Tag: XxRY4NxX2025#3515
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL, Stopped playing a while, Have been in the FoT discord before, Stopped playing SoT and left the server due to my own inactivity, both when it was FoT and Grizzly, I think there’ll be at least one person who remembers me (First time joining was just over 2 years ago, if that means anything).

Gamertag: dANZYYG
    Discord Tag: dANZYYG#2625
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Brand new, have 3 hours played

Gamertag: lonestarmello19
    Discord Tag: samuel.#5240
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just started playing!

Gamertag: Latrond
    Discord Tag: LT Weirdo#2646
    Time Zone: gmt+1 / central eu
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played at initial launch. took a break, spent last 3 months warming up again. faction lvls are all 50-55 ish (xept reapers im like 37 or something now).

Gamertag: harpyeagle618

Time Zone: CDT

What's your amount of experience in the game?: I have been playing the game on and off for about a year and a half mostly with friends but in larger fleet servers as well more recently.