Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery

Gamertag: ABathingToaster
    Discord Tag: ABathingToaster
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since beta, recently got back into the game and grinding PL/ have done most quest types

Gamertag: Tuna pinky
    Discord Tag:
    Platform xbox one and pc
    Time Zone:est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Just started last week. Difficult to find plyers for crew it seems

Gamertag: U Want A Beatin
    Discord Tag: Vihza#0750
    Time Zone: AEST/OCE
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: havent done alot of the content, about level 40 with all traders, but have a decent amount of game knowledge

@zaakery

Gamertag: Paruza Aoil
    Discord Tag: -----
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just got the game on steam some days ago, lot's of fun. So far I've been accused of cheating a few times, and made some crews tilt pretty hard. As a former eve player, I think I'm doing it right. I'm in my 30's, mainly looking for some similarly aged players to hunt with, steal forts, etc.

Gamertag: xXPACManYTXx
    Discord Tag: xXPACManYTXx#8962
    Platform: Xbox/Steam
    Time Zone: Mountain Time (MT)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for 2 years and my Rep is 75 Gold Horder, 75 Order of Souls, 75 Merchant Alliance, 45 Reapers, 50 Sea Dogs, 30 The Hunters Call and 20 Athena. I play every day for 3 hours or so.

Gamertag: Tavinnnnnn
    Discord Tag: Tavinnnnnn
    Platform: PC and Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for a few years on and off. 48/49 in all three main reps as of this posting. Mainly focused on getting PL and maxing out my Hunter's Call rep.

Gamertag: SuperDominom
    Timezone: EST
    Experience: Pirate Legend, have played countless hours
    Founder or Pioneer: neither

Gamertag:ElvenMusic
    Discord Tag:ElvenMusical#4059
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:CDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:started playing sea of thieves yesterday

Gamertag:
    Discord Tag: Big Dave#4757
    Time Zone: GMT +-0
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for about a month now and got 53 50 43 in rep and i play often

Gamertag: TrillahKilla
    Discord Tag: TrillahKilla#8969
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Not much. Know the basics, have just been running solo Merchant Alliance voyages. Rep levels are 2/19/3

@zaakery

Gamertag: Squanto
    Discord Tag: OutLoLz#0892
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just started playing a couple day ago. Noob!!

Gamertag: TXO Skull
    Discord Tag: TXO Skull#3293
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing the game since just before heart of fire came out im 23/34/26 with the in-game factions, i play after work every day

@zaakery

Gamertag: Megustafa123
    Discord Tag: Samuel#4947
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since the very early days of sea of thieves. I am currently 75 in Gold hoarder, Order of Souls and Merchant. Also just reached Athena 20, after a long break. I feel a real struggle in finding an actual partner, with who I can play with a lot. I hope that I can find some new friends in this community.

Gamertag: Y U CRYIN 41
    Discord Tag: Y_U_CRYIN#9921
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing April of this year. Current level 28/28/20 Wednesdays are my go to nights to play. but I play whenever I can

Gamertag: SixSSamurai
    Discord Tag: BigKyle
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played about 80 hours so far... I'd say I understand how to be a good crew member, don't dont fully understand how the quests fully work. I'm a solid combat fighter and understand 90% to 100% of the ship functions.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: AshyAshtonUK
    Discord Tag: Lee#9747
    Time Zone: BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played for a while when the game was released then stopped, only just returned, am about 30 in each of the base factions with some random levels in others after joining others voyages. I know how to work a ship and the importance of sails and repairs, can get lucky with a cannon and am not too bad at up close PvP.

@zaakery

Gamertag: TobyDaGamer10

Discord Tag: thyran.exe#4470

Time Zone: GMT+2

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have around 240 give or take hours in the game, I have played for almost 1 year and I am level 16 reaper's bones, 55 Gold hoarder, 52 merchant, 54 order of souls, 28 hunter, 23 sea dogs (almost never do arena) and 7 athena

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Demus The Dog
    Discord Tag:@jakedemus
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played the game from release date but only for a little while, only recently got back into and have basic knowledge of the game play lvl 25 average across gold, souls, merchant.

Gamertag: Hiit Reg
    Discord: Darkfire90778
    Platform:XB1
    Experience: played since beta; reps: GH 66, OoS 67, MA 65, etc.

Gamertag: AwareSugar6
    Discord Tag: Awaresugar#7101
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?
    New player, completed a few quests and one tall tale and have sunken several player ships.

Gamertag: Ebdxb00
    Discord Tag: ebdxb#4754
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am pirate ledgend, i mainly play adventure, enjoy chill missions with other players

Gamertag: Cpt NeckBeard66
    Discord Tag: Tommymax20#7784
    Time Zone: PDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played a decent amount and been on alot more lately. 43/27/33

Gamertag: ShaneVu
    Discord Tag: Shane
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have been playing this for a few weeks now, started off by learning off the basics and after that I got more advanced by learning the tactics and tricks in game. In my opinion there’s always more to learn.

Gamertag:Sidewinder4841
    Discord Tag:Zararill#5476
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:2 days Play casual and when i can

Gamertag: decepti
    Discord Tag: decepticreep#2749
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend playing since beta. Also play insider for bit most weeks

Gamertag: Diverse Jamie
    Discord Tag: rōnin#8331
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for over a month now, got the basics down and am well on my way to Pirate Legend.

@Zaakery

Gamertag: OCD RAY

Discord Tag: RaymondNijmegen#7183

Time Zone: CEST

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Knows the basics and etc. Knows how to PvP.

Gamertag: Breizh Mor
    Discord Tag: Breizh Mor
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 3 days :)

Gamertag: Cellus6834
    Discord Tag: Hexster#7582
    Time Zone: US CST (GMT -5)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 54/54/57/9 -- I've been playing for a little over a month now. I have a solid understanding of the basics and I enjoy taking care of the ship. Doesn't matter of it's steering, supplying, repairing or providing musical entertainment. I have a solid grasp on ship based PVP, and am improving my hand-to-hand PVP skills.

Gamertag: liljuan56
    Discord Tag: Das a Big Sandwich#2518
    Time Zone: PDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am new to the game with about 5 hours of play time.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: CovoCava
    Discord Tag: CovoCava#1234
    Time Zone: Hawaii Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About a day, extremely new. However I am very eager to learn!

Gamertag: Shmief8511
    Discord Tag: Shmief
    Time Zone: HST (Hawaii)
    50 Gold Hoarders and Order of Souls, 43 Merchants, 20 Reapers. I have been a part of the game since around the beginning, but have had a long hiatus due to work and life. Back now and looking for teamwork. I am also somewhat of a completionist, and would love to work on those hard-to-grab commendations if others are interested.

@zaakery
    @zaakery

Gamertag: SSUCCKAA

Discord Tag: SSUCCKAA#7645

What's your amount of experience in the game: I had played the game alot when it first came out on xbox. Im an over 40 gamer so took some time off from this game, but since I have built up my PC I had got back to playing this game because the graphics are very nice. I know my way around the ship and I know what to do so looking for others that play to have fun.

Gamertag: Pappa Brocc
    Discord Tag: Pappa Broccoli#9167
    Time Zone: CDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am relatively new to the game, however I am not entirely garbage. I enjoy the game thoroughly and would like to seek a new way to play.

Discord Tag: GTexperience
    Time Zone: Central Europe Timezone
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 35/35/35, I have played since the games launch and know quite a bit of the game. I'm 24 years old and a quick learner. Normally when I play with my regular crew we play quite seriously but I don't mind playing a bit more relaxed in combination with a beer or two. I also have played with some legends before, so I know how Athena's works.