Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gt: Wobbecongo11
    Discord: wobbecongo#2543
    Platform: Xbox
    Timezone: GMT
    Played heaps over the year and a bit. Got pl in first year, part of the insider programme, play most days with my brig crew. Nearly finished tall tales lol. Almost 😋

Gamertag: MxWillay
    Discord Tag: Willay#8540
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Been playing the game for a long time took a little brake came back due to all the new changes.

Reaper's Bones - 59
    Gold Goarder's - 62
    Merchant Alliance - 57
    Order of souls - 67
    Hunters Call - 44
    Sea Dogs - 30
    Athena's Fortune - 15

@zaakery
    Gamertag: UtopianCandle9
    Discord Tag: Utopian Candle
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I'm a pretty casual player, been solo slooping and doing Tall Tales. I know the basics but still rubbish at aiming cannons!

@zaakery

Gamertag: TheKonquest
    Discord Tag: KonQuest#3638
    Platform: PC/Steam
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: New player to SoT. I am a mature and experienced gamer tho. I've already got the hang of the basics and would just like to find more people to join with.

Gamertag: goofballboy6848
    Discord Tag: goofballboy#5621
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have about 9 hours in game and have owned the game 2 days.

Gamertag:
    Discord Tag: Papadoc_906#4502
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: roughly level 25 with all factions.

Gamertag: goofballboy6848
    Discord Tag:goofballboy#5621
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:PCT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:i have 9 hours in game and have had the game for 2 days

@thekonquest wanna play sea dogs ?

@goofballboy6848 You'll have to join our discord server to play with our members. Here's the link

Gamertag:BC373
    Discord Tag:BC373#1479
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:UTC+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I played from day 1 but i stopped playing for a while and now i am back to see what has changed and to have some new adventures

Gamertag: sewinggoat29790
    Discord Tag: chellychick93
    Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Done a good amount of tall tales not sure my exact numbers but pretty sure its 48 gold 46 souls 45 merchant. love doing forts

Gamertag: sewinggoat29790
    Discord Tag: chellychick93
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Done a good amount of tall tales. love doing skull forts even before new update. not sure exact numbers but think I'm 48 good 46 souls and 43 merchant

@Zaakery

Gamertag:HemoTroll
    Discord:HemoTroll#8670
    Platform:Xbox one x
    Time zone:CST
    What’s your amount of experience in the game? Very little experience, only know things from videos and about 5 hours of playing.

Gamertag:Yeeli8768
    Discord:Yeeli#7983
    Platform:Xbox one s
    Timezone:GMT +10:00
    What's your amount of experience in the game? A fair bit, have played probably 30-40 hours total, and am around halfway to Athena's. I stopped playing about 1 year ago and came back because of all the new content.

Gamertag: Hector Vance
    Discord Tag: MrGuile#7613
    Time Zone: GMT +3
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played on free trial a year ago. Now I have 24hrs on Steam-version. Usually sail on sloop, since none of my friends have this game, ha-ha!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Little Mythh
    Discord Tag: Little Myth#3015
    Time Zone: UTC/GMT +8h
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Totally New Player

Gamertag:LCmoNE VeM
    Discord:LC moNE#5362
    Platform:xbox one
    Time zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i am almost pirate legend

Gamertag: soup4675
    Discord Tag: soup#5784
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I would like to start the game again, so I’m somewhat experienced but still rusty. Nearly pirate legend too.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Nontondo648560
    Discord Tag: Nontondo#6074
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since early February, and I've done quite the bit of solo-slooping when my few groups weren't online. As of writing this, my ranks are 27 GH, 20 MA, 27 OS.

Gamertag: Bryanjay45
    Discord Tag: bryanjay#0693
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: uk
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 11 reaper/26 gold/25merchant/29souls/5hunter/1sea dogs

Still don’t have a lot of knowledge about this game would like help

Gamertag: Tha Beartrap
    Discord Tag: Limitless#2566
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played Closed Beta, Faction numbers are around 25 for all except the new ones. New ones meaning I haven't played since Gold Hoarders, Order of Souls, and the Merchant Alliance were the only factions.

Gamertag:Dangokiller

Discord Tag:Dangokiller #3011

Platform:XB1

Timezone:EST

What's your amount of experience you have in the game so far?:I Been Playing For 2 Year's And I Have Pirate Legend And I'm Fairly Good At Combat And Great At Boarding.

Gamertag: MLGDodgeman
    Discord Tag: MLGDodgeman
    Platform: XBOX
    Time Zone: GMT London
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:

Gamertag: Heathen140
    Discord tag: Heathen140
    Time Zone: Mountain Daylight Time
    Amount of experience: lvl 42 GH, lvl 43 OoS, lvl 32 MA, lvl 32 RB

@zaakery

Gamertag: TentedSilver063

Time Zone: CEST

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am Pirate legend and athena level 10. I know most of the things there are to know about PVE but i am fairly unexperienced at PVP.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: No, i am neither a founder nor a pioneer.

Gamertag: Vexi2833
    Discord Tag: Vexify ✪#7311
    Time Zone: CET / Berlin
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im Pirate Legend and i am almost 60 in the 3 main categories.

Gamertag: Beard of Shadow
    Discord Tag: Beard Of Shadow#1674
    Platform: Mostly PC
    Time Zone: EST/EDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Over 4,000Km sailed(On a sloop, mind you), became PL in November 2019, played since launch but took a break only during Cursed Sails because life. Solo sloop PvE'd my way to PL, now I prefer playing brig when my friends are on.

Gamertag: xi Brick ix
    Discord Tag: xi brick ix#5863
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: Atlantic
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: pirate legend

Gamertag: Verkanon
    Discord Tag: Verkanon#6219
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 3 weeks mostly solo sloop with some random Galleon groups. Closing in on reaching PL.

Gamertag: Bluealaskan
    Discord Tag: Bluealaskan
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just starting but played for 10 straight hours of laughing anxiety as the wind whips the sails and propels my ship past the Meg and Kraken!

This post is deleted!

@ zaakery
    Gamertag: JeepXoX
    Discord Tag: 7griffins#5657
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played a couple of hours on sloops but I am of course still rather unexperienced player, but willing to listen and learn.

Gamertag: Flakbaboon
    Discord Tag: Flakdragoon#3197
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pretty new, levels 15/11/10; looking to learn from experienced pirates, have watched some videos so not totally unaware! Good listener/learner.

@zaakery

Gamertag: AlbinoBeardo
    Discord Tag: AlbinoBeardo#7041
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Fairly new with only about 14 hours played. Love the game but recognize this would be a lot more fun with a full crew!

@zaakery

Gamertag: Lyell Wolf
    Discord Tag: Lyellwolf#0728
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing when it first launched (Have the day one eye patch) but soon stopped due to lack of content and none of my friends were playing. Fast forward to now, trying to get back into the game as they have introduced a plethora of new content but this is very much a group game.
    10/24/16/23/1/1/1