Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: HouseholdRat
    Discord tag: HouseholdRat
    Platform: Xbox one
    Timezone: Australian Eastern standard time (AEST)
    Experience so far: Completely new. I only just started, so I’m still learning about the game. I’m wanting to join a crew and I usually have a lot of time on my hands.

Gamertag: HouseholdRat
    Discord Tag: HouseholdRat
    Timezone: Australian eastern standard time (AEST)
    What’s your Amount of experience with the game so far?: I’m brand new to the game. I’m looking for an crew to join.

Gamertag: Yarrface
    Discord Tag: Darg#9195
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Howdy! I have recently started playing maybe more than a month. I am currently sitting at 40 Gold Hoarders, 40 Merchant Alliance and 38 Order of Souls. I am really enjoying the thrill of taking what is not yours and defending what you have and try to play as often as possible. Cheers!

Gamertag: Alexpert2
    Discord Tag: Alexpert2 #5461
    Platform: Xbox
    Time zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played from close to release date and am pirate legend, i am lvl 10 athenas and have done hundreds of skull forts and voyages alike :)

Gamertag: TheRealLegohead
    Discord Tag: TheRealLegohead#9107
    Platform: PC/Windows/Steam
    Time Zone: GMT/BST

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:

Rep Currently:
    Tall Tales: 0
    Bilge Rats: 0
    Reaper's: 11
    Merchant's: 25
    Gold hoarders: 32
    Order of souls: 22

Looking to get Pirate legend asap

Decent in PVP and sinking ships, great shot with a harpoon. Very friendly, love a bit of banter, can generally use a lot of foul language without realising it.

Gamertag: Rakesto
    Discord Tag: Rakesto#9816
    Time Zone: GMT (UK)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Founder, but haven't played in quite a while. Looking for people to play with and have a good time making progress.
    Currently 30/26/28

Gt : Settinout jr
    Discord: Settinout jr#3041
    Time zone BST/GMT
    Experience: About 50-60 hours of playtime

Gamertag: Will Rodz 18
    Discord Tag: @willrodz18
    Time Zone: US-Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since Day 1

@zaakery
    Gamertag: I am Blackbeard
    Discord: I am Blackbeard
    Timezone: CST
    Experience: 30/22/24 Been playing about a month. Looking for bretheren to fleet up with. Have real world tall ship experince on the US Brig Niagara.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: I am Blackbeard
    Discord Tag: I am Blackbeard
    Time Zone: CDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 30/22/24 Been playing about a month consistently. Looking for bretheren to sail the seas on a consistent basis. Best sailing game there is.

Gamertag: thevending879
    Discord Tag: Ooferdoughnut#8260
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played this is some of its earlier versions, I used to play it a lot until I stop for around 1 year. I've really gotten into it in the past weeks. I'm 29/28/22

Gamertag: Boat2192
    Discord Tag: Boat#2342
    Time Zone: MST (Mountain Time)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just a few hours, looking to find good people to play with.

GamerTag: Shmief8511
    Discord Tag: Shmief
    Time Zone: HST (Hawaii)
    Experience: Regular Solo Slooper with success, I win PvP most of the time. 54/40/35, currently working toward Legend and finishing commendations. Looking for completion.

Gamertag:ultor92
    Discord Tag:
    Platform:Pc Steam
    Time Zone: London
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:i play for 1 days and for my fortune last night I met a good guy that explain me a lot of stuff and help me to made some money and discover different location but I want to learn and find out more

@zaakery
    Gamertag: skhali
    Discord Tag: skai
    Time Zone: gmt+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: finding my sea legs, but an eager dock walker excited to learn the ropes!

Gamertag: Vi0001 Vi0001
    Discord Tag: Vi#0011
    Platform: PC/Windows/Xbox Console Companion
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Rep Currently:
    Tall Tales: 13
    Bilge Rats: 13
    Hunter's Call: 19
    Reaper's: 53
    Merchant's: 63
    Gold hoarders: 63
    Order of souls: 63
    Athena's Fortune: 17
    Pirate legend rn looking to get FOTD Legend
    Vere good in PVE/PVP and sinking ships,fighting Sea Monster :), great shot with a harpoon :) Very friendly :) Vi0001

Gamertag: GamingWithKiel
    Discord Tag: シ Potato Ducky シ#9697
    Platform: XBOX
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I started about 2 months ago my rep for the 3 main companies in order from merchant to oos is 28/30/45 I’ve done fort of the damned 2 times in the past couple days I have 765k cash and 630 doubloons. That stuff isn’t important though.

Gamertag: McFatty10
    Discord Tag: Bobby#3440
    Time Zone: PT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: A few hours and loving it! Watched some tutorials and have an understanding of the basic mechanics.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Kinyon
    Discord Tag: Kinyon#3265
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started in Beta. 75/60/63/64/48/27/12 with the factions. Play quite a bit. Looking for some good galleon action.

Gamertag:TSS FTC
    Discord Tag:TSS OPS
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:CT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I’m 49/48/48 on gold horders order of the souls and Merchent

Gamertag: Malumake
    Discord Tag: Malumake
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just a few days playing. Gold Hoarders: 14 Order of Souls: 14 Merchants: 5 Reapers: 7

Posting for a member...
    Gamertag: DrMantis45
    Discord Tag: winterr#6339
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 3000+ hours in this game and a proud first 1000 insiders member

Gamertag:SG Tradition
    Discord Tag:Tradition#2185
    Time Zone: US EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Minimal, less than level 10 in various factions, but enthusiasm is high.

Hey all, I would very much like to join.

Gamertag: mawricus
    Discord Tag: mawricus#2306
    Time Zone: CET/GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for nearly two weeks, but pretty active and with a heavy pvp focus on reapers and arena. That's where I hope to find steady teammates and practice with the best.

Gamertag: fulcrumfutboler
    Discord tag: Grr Grt#0028
    Time Zone: EST/CST(EST+1)/GMT(EST+4)
    Whats your amount of experience in the game thus far? Played for about a year, pretty active nowadays and lvls 34/35/37 in the three main factions. Enthusiasm remains as high as ever and soloing is getting boring, so here I am.

Gamertag: DeadUbr
    Discord Tag: Ubr #4047
    Time Zone: GMT ( UK )
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for a wee bit at release, picked up again with the steam release. Wanting to find a consistent crew

Ragnahr001
    Ragnahr001
    Xbox
    UK time zone
    Day one player. Had a year off. Back into it now. Have a good. Solid crew, would love to see what a server alliance is like

Gamertag: Curtis Radgnar
    Discord Tag: PWD#8345
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:PST/PDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for a couple days, finally settled on a fun looking pirate! Now sailing off into sunsets, krakens, etc.

Gamertag: ReviewedJarl285
    Discord Tag:Ragnarthered306
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Brand New

Gamertag: Ocarith
    Discord Tag: sad allahgator#6315
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: maybe 200 hours im level 40 at three factions.

Gamertag: Numi0r
    Discord Tag: Overlord#0495
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have been playing a bit last summer, rank 29 with 3 major factions. Want to take another shot on the game, so looking for a party to have fun with.

Gamertag: Knoppox
    Discord Tag: Knoppox#5508
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Reached PL a little while ago. Been playing off and on since the start of the game. Working on getting 10 Athena's Fortune and 70 Order of Souls soon. Have a good bit of experience in PVE and getting better at PVP.

Gamertag: Kenamor
    Discord Tag: Kenamor#0909
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: BST + 1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: level 60ish in main three factions, athena 20, gold curse

Gamertag: SpoonyAmotas
    Discord Tag: Amotas#5231
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 40/41/40 I play every chance I get from solo to galleons.

Gamertag: Spartaxblitz
    Discord Tag: Spartax#1839
    Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: can solo sloop, skelly sloops also knowledgeable about a few tall tales.