Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamer tag: BrettStert
    Timezone: Central pst
    Platform: Xbox one
    Experience: I have played for about 2 months and I’m ready to play for a big group.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: BrettStert
    Timezone: Central
    Experience: I’ve played for about 2 months. I’ve really gotten the hang of the game. I believe that I’m ready to play with a crew.

Gamertag: Danonymous
    Discord Tag: Danonymous#9955
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL (Athena 8)

Gamertag:Indoor Maniac
    Discord Tag:Mr.Maniac#7650
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I starter in March of this year but it has been a non stop grind since, my levels are 35, 34, 35, I really want to get to pirate legend and I also want some cool cosmetic so I need money.

Gamertag:JonTheJunglist
    Discord Tag: JonTheJunglist#4352
    Platform: PC /XB1 X
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played alot but not recently, looking to get back into the game. 50/46/42

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: DemonicTourtle
    Discord Tag: DemonicTourtle#8220
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing this game in March 2018 on Xbox, when it first released because I got one month free of XboxGamePass. Then I stopped playing until October 2019 because I got my first PC as a birthday gift and bought SoT while it was half off for the anniversary update. Been playing since then and reached 50/50/50 the day before Christmas. I play as much as my schedule lets me.

@zaakery

Gamertag: GhostPirate1968

What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Pioneer

@zaakery Gamertag:
    Discord Tag: Adjudicator #6971
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since Jan 2019

Gamertag: Eclipsefull
    Discord Tag: Eclipseful#0530
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing SoT a little over a year now. I'm pirate legend Athena 7.

Gamertag: Sadria2
    Discord Tag: Sergi#3991
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing for one week, took a fort by myself, (no ships were incoming)

Gamertag: JoebearX
    Discord Tag: JoebearX#0744
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Day 1, took breaks along the way, PL5, down for pretty much anything.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: RainbowYeti5344
    Discord Tag: #6544
    Time Zone: AEST(Australian Eastern Standard Time)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have a lot of hours in this game and I have cleared many skeleton forts, killed a great many Krakens, a few Megalodons, and I've sunk a large number of ships(galleys, sloops you name it). I started playing back in 2018 on Xbox One and I am a returning player so a lot of new mechanics will need getting used to. I am very familiar with the map(apart from newly added ones) and I can manage ships of all sizes. All in all, I'd consider myself close to a veteran, but I'm not quite there yet.
    I play very frequently as well.

This post is deleted!

@zaakery

Gamertag: Jazzy#9954
    Discord Tag: Jazzy-#1095
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played quite a lot and know how to fight an operate that boat lol.

Gamertag: Bear73tx
    Discord Tag: Bear73tx
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Picked the game back up around the beginning of July and have been playing regularly since. Recently reached pirate legend.

Gamertag: FB Platinumleaf
    Discord Tag: Platinumleaf#1713
    Time Zone: USA EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve been playing since March of this year off and on but have recently been addicted. I just hit PL last week and I’m looking for others to play with! I have a crew that I play with most of the time but the four of us can almost never get on at the same time so there’s a lot of solo slooping or 2-3 of us getting on.

I love PvP but I’m more geared towards Ship combat vs up close and personal. I’m always a team player and can fill any role on a ship! Hope to join y’all and have all sorts of adventures!!

Gamertag: Stackz Hazard
    Discord Tag: Stackz#7466
    Platform: PC/XBOX

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:

I have taken part in every test session for Sea of Thieves since Closed Beta. I'm currently pirate legend and have followed the game snce launch, and I play everytime I get the chance but really enjoy PVE and aliiance play sessions, though I do know my way around a cannon! I also play often with my girlfriend and her sister in LAN parties

Gamertag: Sparrow1320
    Discord Tag: Sparrow1320#1739
    Time Zone: AST (Canada)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 47/42/41. Played intermittently since late 2018

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: RemoteBeef92
    Discord Tag: Klein#1593
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Not Much experience but I've played for a bit now to know how it works and what to do. I'm joining so I can get more experience and have the best time I can with this game.

Gamertag: RaptorLover69
    Discord Tag: RaptorLover69#7900
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: since launch

Gamertag: Cobraman108
    Discord Tag:Cob#4585
    Time Zone: USE
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I Know How To Play The Game Yet Am Reletivaly New To It. I'm Joining You Guys To Become Better And Enjoy The Game The Best Way I Can

@zaakery
    Gamertag: GreenLion
    Discord Tag: GreenLion♪#9735
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Noob

Gamertag: FriedClowns1321
    Discord Tag:FriedClowns
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend, Completed most tall tales once.

Gamertag: DanW96XxX
    Discord Tag: DanW96XxX
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Very basic played for a few months on and off.

Gamertag: Zasty2149
    Discord Tag: *Zasty#9924
    Time Zone: CT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive had the game for about 3 weeks now. I know how to play. ive lots of quest, forts and a couple athenas. Close to pirate legend

Gamertag - Dubblej2006

Discord tag - Dubblej2006#3592

Platform - PC

Time Zone - Central US

What's your amount of experience in the game so far? - just started playing a few days ago just looking for a few people to play with that want to actually play and find stuff and acccomplish things

Gamertag: Way0ff
    Discord Tag: Friday
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Bought at launch, played for a few weeks. Looking to really play a lot more and get the most out of SoT.

Gamertag: PrinceGPrime
    Discord Tag: AlpacaTPrime#9078
    Time Zone: Central U.S.
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played 6 months

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: ArticWizard2355
    Platform: Xbox/PC
    Discord Tag: PugLeHug#8191
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: I've played for approximately a year on the seas at a slow pace. My levels are 42/42/38 but I am hoping to get to pirate legend soon with the help of my new discord!

Gamertag: IAmAPirate
    Discord Tag: IAmAYou #3371
    Platform: Xbox thinking about getting it on PC
    Time Zone:GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing since release. But i took a long break. Bit i am getting into it again.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: joshua102601
    Discord Tag: balognaeata#5495
    Platform: Xbox/PC
    Time Zone: Central U.S.
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played Once

Gamertag: bigboiiiJUMBO
    Discord Tag:JUMBO #4354
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: bmt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: im decent im not bad and im a pirate legend

Gamertag: Skylarxd
    Discord Tag: aura
    Time Zone:CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im a year one PL, played a ton for a few months but stopped due to my crew (all irl's) stopped playing

Gamertag: Aippy1410
    Discord Tag: maplesyrup888#0139
    Platform:PC, and XB1
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: My experience so far, is that I know the basics and starting to advance.

Gamertag: Viper Heim
    Discord Tag: VIPERXSNYPER#3975
    Platform: xbox one s
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: pretty experienced but do need help and explanation in some areas but overall im pretty confident
    Viper :)