Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: Criptik01
    Discord Tag: Criptik_01#6008
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: GBT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pretty good grasp of the game my current levels in the game are 50/50/48 and im so close to PL!

@zaakery
    Gamertag slotterzall420
    Discord slotterzall420#5045
    Platform xbox 1
    Timezone pacific
    Experience. I am lvl 30 in the main 3. Done a few Athens and really enjoy the skull forts. I like helping new people it's cool to see someone that wants to give up all of a sudden love the game

Gamertag: NEON iC0N
    Discord Tag: globartt dsy#2724
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: MT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since open beta, A10, 7m meters sailed.

@zaakery

Gamertag: HugeNutSack33
    Discord Tag: Fatido#5990
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am good at FPS games and always have been. My issue is I have no one to play with and I am sick of getting ganked on by full crews whenever I try to progess in this game. Which is too bad cause I love this game. I would like to meet new people and actually make some progress in this game in a setting where I don't have to worry. Thanks!

Gamertag: snickelfritz024
    Discord Tag: kyle9001#9145
    Platform: XBoneX
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for about a year off and on. I'm currently level 32/31/21 with the Factions in-game, and I play most nights.

Gamertag: Serp8512
    Discord Tag: Mr. Brightside#2513
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive been playing on and off since the game came out, unfortunately my friends dont play it anymore and ive not been lucky in finding a good crew or community to join. If i had mroe active people to play with i would be on much more regularly

This post is deleted!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: RadRes1stant
    Discord Tag: RadRes1stant
    Platform: Xbox one
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing on and off since initial release. Around rank 30 in the 3 original factions and aiming for pirate legend.

GamerTag: DeplorableJones
    Pets Name: Covfefe
    Discord Tag: Deplorable#0559
    Platform: PC MasterRace
    Time Zone: CST
    Experience: 9 months on PC, rank 44,46,47 with the big 3.

Gamertag: DaddyDarkSide22
    Discord Tag: DaddyDarkSide#9042
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend as well as Athena 10. Hunters Call 40 and all of the commendations for the original tall tales. I play normally a couple times a week for a few hours. I do all of the time limited events and have put time into the Insiders program as well.

Gamertag: MrThyph00n_
    Discord Tag: MrThyph00n#7381
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: None, but I am really motivated in learning the game!!!

Gamertag: MrThyph00n
    Discord Tag: MrThyph00n_#7381
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: None, but really motivated to play a lot more!

Gamertag: TheRapolas
    Discord : AS%eater#6020
    Platform:PC
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: I have a lot of hours on this game. Reached PL before the 1 year anniversary. Played since launch.
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither

Gamertag:Neon John4928
    Discord Tag:Neon_John#9269
    Time Zone:US central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm a PL, and have been playing for a while.

Gamertag: Deviousabs
    Discord Tag: Devious#3659
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 25/1/41/36/38/1. Mostly play solo/duo sloop.

Uniquevessel913
    Uniquevessel913#8787
    PC
    CES +1
    600+ Arena Wins

Gamertag: KotogoJ
    Discord Tag: Kotogo#2171
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have little experience but get the general Jist of it

H3NZio
    Viral#4972
    Xbox
    London
    Not that much only got the game a couple days ago

Gamertag: Ambulancer8511
    Discord Tag: Ambulancer#6673
    Platform: XB1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing off and on since release pretty casual, (42, 44, 43 classic factions). Had a hiatus after Shores of Gold but looking to get back in.

Gamertag:XxNova Killer
    Discord Tag:Tiller #5236
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:50+ Hours

Gamertag: dzygg
    Discord Tag: relyt#5816
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been apart of Sea of Thieves since the game released on the store and played off and on since. Currently 37/34/32 in the main 3 factions. I play pretty much any day I can.

Gamertag: DntHrtMeImNoon
    Discord Tag: Aeon#5164
    Time Zone: GMT (Available most hours)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Substantial, 90% solo sloop and 10% brig/galleon. Level 41/36/26 Factions (1 Athena).

Gamertag: SPUDNYM01
    Discord Tag: SpudNYM01
    Platform:XBOX
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played for a few days a year or so ago, just started over with a new account two days ago. Mostly solo sloop. If you let me join you can pet my parrot; Paco

@jimb0-hawkins
    Gamertag: xSnowwyy
    Discord Tag: Aura#0127
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: Amsterdam EU
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for about 7 months know. My pvp skills are great and I can steer a bit to. I can help with repairs and Canon stuff but I prefer boarding because I am good at that aswell!

Gamertag: xSnowwyy
    Discord Tag: Aura#0127
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: Amsterdam EU
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for about 7 months now. I can board really well and my pvp is good. I can steer a ship too if needed!

Gamertag: RadUncle Brad

What's your amount of experience in the game?: know the basics and more

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Parrot4Life
    Discord Tag: lakejoftis#7218
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played for a few months regularly. Level 43 gold/44 merchant/46 order of souls.

Gamertag: JustaPug2017
    Discord Tag: Captain Sep#2393
    Time Zone: Amsterdam/Europe
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I have played for a while and i'm a good helmsman

Gamertag:Leastseal69
    Time Zone:UTC+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend and decent at PvP and have played since the start

Gamertag: footballfan9911
    Discord Tag: nmitch#7327
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played at the beginning, just now getting back into it. About level 40 all rep

Gamertag: tobeats
    Discord Tag: TObeats#9924
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 💰 44 💀 35 📦 33 🎣 17. I absolutely love this game and have done almost everything it has to offer. Excited to set sail with other pirates.

Gamertag: Nightmare138
    Discord Tag: RobbSwanson#3556
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am a Sea of Thieves founder and insider. I am working towards pirate legend as well as chasing various commendations. My reputations range from the mid-30s to low-40s.

Gamertag: Silas54
    Discord Tag: Silas54
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: US Central Time
    Game Experience: I reached pirate legend in year one and my main crew has gravitated to other games. I am just coming back after a “break,” and would like a crew. If there is one area in which I am lacking, it is pvp/ship combat.

Gamertag: RusfurtTDiggins
    Discord Tag: Frallo
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Faction levels 42/36/38 been playing on/off since beta.

Gamertag:Crackopoff
    Discord Tag: Crackopoff#8499
    Time Zone:GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:got around 100-200h been away for like a year and just got back to it. had done most stuff in the game at that point. i am more pvp oriented then pve but i am up for both.