Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag:Sowerbeard
    Discord Tag:Sowerbeard#7972
    Platform:PC/xbox
    Time Zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:pirate legend played since beta

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Sjihttam2
    Discord Tag: storming a castle for da money#4557
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing 4 weeks since the release of the game, im level 44/40/40.

Gamertag: Moeinmirr
    Platform: PC Masterace
    Time Zone: EST
    Experience: PL

Gamertag: TheRealRabaDask
    Discord Tag: Rabadask#7058
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing alot with some Pirate Legends friends of mine, but my ingame time ain't much. I am a pretty new player, but have learned alot very quickly.

Gamertag:Htmlrulezdo0d
    Discord Tag:Html#5447
    Platform:Pc
    Time Zone:Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I have been playing the game since testing.

Gamertag: KillingYouTwice
    Discord Tag: MadRabbit#4216
    Timezone: GMT+1
    Experience: I've been playing since Closed Beta, then again Anniversary and I've played every update since. I'm 50 in every faction besides Sea Dogs. I'm also Athena 7.

Gamertag: Borlix
    Discord Tag: Borlix#7665
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am former member of the discord stopped playing the game I am back playing it and had a lot of fun with you guys in the past, I am pirate legend.

@zaakery Gamertag:
    Discord Tag: haifbreed86
    Time Zone: Central USA
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I started playing almost a year ago. I only play sea of thieves because I enjoy it so much. I am 50/50/50/31/22? I mostly play with my three cousins but have been branching out due to finding amazing people on discords. I just enjoy this game. Its the game I have chosen to play exclusively as I get older and my family gets bigger. I have not failed to complete any of the reaper accomidations and am active in every event they have done since the push for PL before anniversary (Which is my proudest accomplishment)

Haloduder
    Gt: haloduder32
    Play on Xbox since day one
    Discord is haloduder#2921
    I’m in moderately and am a pioneer

Gamertag: Anubis316
    Discord Tag: Anubis316(i think, i'm not a big discord person)
    Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played since early beta days, PL

Gamer Tag: ON3 Pancake
    Platform: Xbox One
    Discord Tag: ON3 Pancake#5607
    Time Zone: Central Standard

Gamertag: ChaosKisser
    Discord Tag: Dorien#1194
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Currently a Pirate Legend and 2 in the Athena grind. Wanting to get more active in the game and looking for folks to regularly laugh at the comically bad ways I die repeatedly.

Gamertag: izic02
    Discord tag: izic #0171
    Platform: Xbox One/ PC
    Time Zone: Central US
    What’s your experience in the game so far? Before the anniversary update, I was a PL7 and had a lot of experience in the game, since then however, I haven’t been playing much but am looking to getting back into the game.

Gamertag: VDae
    Discord Tag: Korinthian#9681
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since CB/release, but never very seriously because of lack of friends that play. Recently hopped back on and am finally starting to level up factions and looking for a community to play with.

Gamertag: Guy Fawkins
    Discord Tag: ReverseTides#6391
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played with friends I know in person and enjoy the game. I feel like it is another game entirely with a great crew to hangout and team up with.

Gamertag: Dumpster juicee
    Discord Tag: Ziggy#5568
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm pirate legend I've been playing since launch.

Gamertag: ocean blossoms

Discord Tag: ocean blossoms #6292

Platform: Xbox

Experience: I am an insider and have played the game since 9/2018. Am PL, Athena 10, Arena 20 (I think) and have completed FOTD 26x.

Gamertag: planetoidetoast

Discord Tag: planetoast4 #2344

Platform: pc

Experience: casual gaming with friends

XB1: KuKyiDo
    Discord: KuKyiDo#8392
    I am an Athena 10, been playing for almost a full year and my title bears evidence of something that most consider unreal

This post is deleted!

Gamertag:eth4n460
    Discord Tag:boots (dial up)#2163
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:aest
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:ive been playing for about a week now im level 45 gold horders level 40 with order of souls and 37 with Merchant Alliance

Gamertag: Jack99938 (Discord) JACK99930 (Xbox)
    Discord Tag: #3575
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Medium Experience

Gamertag: KingDusty1
    Discord Tag: Avery♥#5186
    Platform: Xbox One X
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I got the game a week or two after launch and never got the chance to play a lot, but now I do and my current levels are 26/28/24. I normally played when my old friends would, but I just go on my own adventures at the current moment and looking for a crew to run with.

Gamertag: XxLEOxX003
    Discord Tag: Neinkar#8248
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 10-15 Hours

TheTurdroy
    TheTurdroy
    XB1, soon to be PC as well.
    I've been playing for about a week or so now. I'm absolutely loving this game. I regret waiting so long lol

Also I'm Pacific Time! Pacific Northwest lol

Gamertag: ZarusNat
    Discord Tag: SOLID KOM MON BISSEPS#6325 (Chimken on the Grizzly discord)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Its meh honestly, I last played about a year ago.
    Know the basics with some tricks here and there
    but contentwise im pretty new
    (Not legend yet)

Gamertag: Impulse1o1
    Discord Tag: Impulse1o1#0422
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 8 hours so far. Loving it!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Unrelentforce
    Discord Tag: unrelentfore#0691
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I killed a guy once. :) I am trying to learn PVP and I am pretty good at taunting people.

Gamertag: AUSSIE ROO 420
    Discord Tag: CocoNut_fox
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone: aest
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: getting so close to pirate legend and im a average in experience and pretty good at pvp

Gamertag: ArchangelRafael
    Discord Tag: Miffychan#9022
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Tried the beta, didn't like it. Took the game back up about a week ago, already shot up to nearly rank 25 on the three major factions and got to take part in a full-scale Ashen Athena run that nearly had us get sank by a Kraken, blown up by an enemy ship, and had rocks fall on us from two different volcanos at once.

Suffice it to say I think I'm in for the long haul.

I like long walks on the beach, stylish canary yellow clothing, and a spiffing hat with a flowing feather in it.

Gamertag:
    Discord Tag: FPG ONslaught
    Platform: ONE X
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Officail Beast. PL 10, only faction not 50 is Hunters. Its level 45. Sailed over 1,000 miles with Athenas Fortune as PL. Dedicate hours of Gameplay every week. Legendary Thief before FOTD came out.

Gamertag:
    Discord Tag: FPG ONslaught#6421
    Platform: ONE X
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Official Beast. PL10 , Only faction not 50 is Hunters Call. over 1,000 miles Sailed Athena Fortune as PL. Legendary Thief

Gamertag: Askmee2013
    Discord Tag: Askmee2013#5562
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: My factions are 50/40/39. I would be pl by now, but i just don't have the time to grind. Hoping to get there very soon. I am an insider, but I don’t do it much. Anyway, I would be very happy to be a part of this awesome crew.

Gamertag: Spikewarrior495

Discord: Matt P#8548

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played the beta, been going since day one, can play competitively but mostly for fun. All of my levels are 40's.