Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Rumpertumskin13
    Discord Tag: Rumpertumskin13#4999
    Platform:XB1
    Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend, my brother (who is also a member of “Fleet of Thieves”) and I play very frequently, we are fiends for the Commendations and New Events

Gamertag: Trustm23
    Discord Tag: Trust#7162
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played originally when it came out, then my PC broke. Finally getting back after i built a new PC. Want to PVP with a full crew and learn the ropes all over again.

Gamertag: PoseidonSpork
    Discord Tag: Neptune#0721
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Day 1 player, PL, and very dedicated to sailing the sea of Thieves with friends, and foes alike. Humble and kind, on occasions, gifting new players some self-earned treasure to ensight the good side of the Sea, while also teaching players who’s a real pirate. ;) Athena, Anyone? YOINK

Gamertag: Sniper Killer 4
    Discord Tag: Iceshadow#6196
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 40 to 50 hours worth. I plan on playing about eight hours a day at least. I am a disabled Veteran and I have plenty of time on my hands.

Gamertag: Iliketheshiny
    Discord Tag: CaptainTexas#1808
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Over 100+ hours

Gamertag: ShadowKrFFL
    Discord Tag: |Shadowdragon|#8922
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend with over 200+ Hours

@jimb0-hawkins

Gamertag: Runner4Life818
    Platform: XB1
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: No, Just PL & Athena 10

@ghostpirate1214

Gamertag: Runner4Life818
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: No, Just PL & Athena 10

Gamertag: DPFord811
    Discord Tag: sixfivetripod#6285
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am a PL, play daily, almost level 6 in athena rep. Had the game since launch, stopped playing for awhile shortly after launch, but now play almost daily for the last 8 months or so.

Gamertag: CruelCrawdad964
    Discord Tag: joelafouine
    Platform: pc
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: im quiet new. I played the game when its out then my PC broke and coming back to the game now im set up again, cant wait to discover the all the new things in SoT

Discord Tag: ManyEyedKraken#1641
    Time Zone: NZST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since the Anniversary Update dropped, still trying to grind Pirate Legend.

Gamertag:King Ecstasy
    Discord Tag:RedDeadFamas#1501
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 20+ or so hours? About 25+ in all the reputations.

Gamertag: Cringiestkid
    Discord Tag: Cringekid
    Time Zone: EDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played since last Christmas and I'm pretty good.

Are you a pioneer or founder: I am a pioneer.

Gamertag: Cringiestkid
    Discord Tag: Cringekid
    Time Zone: EDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played since last Christmas and I'm a decent player

Are you a founder or pioneer?: I am a pioneer

Gamertag: Vancid
    Discord Tag:TheCheese#4939
    Platform:Xbox/PC
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Played since launch currently PL 6

Gamertag: TomatusYT
    Discord Tag: Tomatus!#0001
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Central Time Zone (USA)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for about a week, and I'm about Level 30 in each guild. I'm planning on getting to Pirate Legend in less than a month of having the game.

@zaakery

Gamertag: DickRonald
    Discord Tag: DickRonald
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since release. PL, A10, Legend of the Sea of Thieves, Master of Silvered Waters, close to getting Legendary Sea Dog, All commendations in Sea Dog complete. LvL 50 in all reputations. One of my top favorite games of all time.

This post is deleted!

Gamer Tag: bingbong85
    Discord Tag: Blotnia#6800
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time
    Amount Of Experience In This Game So Far: I have played about a few months before double gun is removed and I am currently level 34/30/33 with the reputation in game and I play Often.

Gamertag: SniperCenturion
    Discord: SniperCenturion#0890
    Experience: Been playing almost everyday since launch. Lvls 50/50/50/50/45/10. Almost 50 in Hunters Call and in process of grinding Arena Wins for Legendary Sea Dog commendation.

Gamertag: R3ddri11
    Discord: RedDrill#7096
    Platform: xbox and pc.
    Timezone: EST
    Experience: i have played off and on since launch.

Gamertag: Dexsite
    Discord Tag: Dexsite#6539
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ran with you guys before, got to Pirate Legend. Stopped playing for a bit but wanted to start again so I'm rusty.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Doinkerydoo
    Discord Tag: S c u m#8428 (No spaces, it's a restriced word though apparently)
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing regularly since day one, levels 50/50/50 in the primary factions, and can hold my own in both PvP and PvE enviromnets comfortably.
    Part of the Pioneer program, but don't regularly play it, as i prefer to just wait to experience the content drops on release with friends.
    Can do a pretty good pirate impression.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: freakboy186
    Discord Tag: freakboy186#2778
    Platform: PC & XBone
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since the Beta, and I'm part of the Insider Program. 50 with GH, OOS, and Merchant, 20 with Hunters, 15 with Sea Dogs, and 6 with Athena.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Lemonsez
    Discord Tag: Thaila#2331
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just doing some basic quests. Maybe 10 hours of playtime.

Gamertag: ON3 Pancake
    Discord Tag: Sppoky Boi#5607

Gamertag: ON3 Pancake
    Discord Tag: Sppoky Boi#5607
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time

Gamertag: Katchep
    Discord Tag: Loks#4359
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since Beta. Pirate Legend/Athenas 10.

gamertag: MelkerulernDab
    Discord name: 0B0_n00t#7905
    I have played a lot and i really seem to enjoy the game alot. Have the basic knowledge and alot more.
    Neither a founder nor a pioneer (started playing half a year ago, il be PL by the end of the weekend.)

@zaakery
    Gamertag: XxXLilrowboatXD
    Discord Tag: brobasaur#0553
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since launch. Been playing with a few of your members from discord for a few months now when work lets me. Just haven't joined in the discord yet. I normally play with zephos and atlantes when I'm available. 50/50/50 Pirate legend Athena 8 arena 30ish and fishing like 20. All tall tales done just not 5/5

Gamertag: Gbrawler
    Discord: Twiggy Maphasy #2595
    Platform: PC and Xbox
    Time Zone: USA CDT
    Experience: Played since launch on and off, never got to PL, 46,44,40

@zaakery

Gamertag: EvlPenguin69
    Discord Tag: Tarzan#0074
    Time Zone: US(EST)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Founder and Pioneer.

Gamertag: Slacky741
    Discord Tag: Slacky741#4313
    Time Zone: GMT + 10
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing about a month but have played a lot, 40+ Gold Hoarder, 35+ Other factions

Gamertag: inspireless4
    Discord Tag: Inspire#0385
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm a Pirate Legend, I have played for quite a while now and just wanted to get into fleets.