Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Virexon
    Discord Tag: ░▒▓█ н𝔞𝕪คT █▓▒░#4775
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I for sure know the basics. I took a long break off the game after the forsaken update, but I would say I am a decent player.

Gamertag: Crippled Poptart
    Discord Tag: CrippledPoptart#0001
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: US East
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I was a Pirate Legend on my old account.

Gamertag: Oargonaut

Timezone: Central European

Experience: quite a lot (all lvled up)

@juanpercentos
    Gamertag: looking 4 beans
    Discord Tag: downloadablecontent
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing since beta and have gone off the game and want to get back into it

Gamertag: XxDrexx89xX

Discord Tag: Drexx#9202

Time Zone: EST

Experience: I have been playing since Launch i am PL, Athena 10 and good at pvp.

Gamertag: Volexent

Discord Tag: delta4383

Experience: I will admit, I'm not a pirate legend and I haven't been here since launch, but I know the ins and outs. I've been playing for roughly 3 months and I'm around level 20 or so with the merchant.

Gamertag: YocaKola
    Discord Tag: Rian#8118
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played since beta on and off and occasionally participate in the insiders program. Currently PL, Athena 6 and try to play around 10-20 hours a week, mostly nights and weekends.

Gamertag: F16 Hunter
    Discord Tag: Fig Hunter#6977
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL. I play whenever I get the chance :)

Discord: That1NewGuy#0294

Time Zone: Central

Experience: A little. Play off and on. Haven't played in a little while so fishing and cooking I have not seen before.

Gamertag: willdabeast2001
    Discord Tag: will#1521
    Time Zone: BST/GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL, lvl 10 Athena’s Fortune

Gamertag: Angel of Hope98
    Discord Tag: Fallen_Angel#1998
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: UK (GMT+1)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played a tiny bit with my husband, we are new to the game and I can play pretty much every weekday between 1-10pm UK time

Gamertag: Moonlitius
    Discord Tag: Moonlit#3019
    Time Zone: Brussels (GMT+2)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've started playing since a few days. Done a few quests with a friend. Online arround. 9am-6pm Brussels time

Gamertag: TheRealChaotic1
    Discord Tag: Æonis#3129
    Platform: PC (mainly) & Xbox One X
    Time Zone: US Central Daylight
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Over a year in the game, all reps maxed on primary GT.

Hi guys. I'm a casual player looking for a competent crew to sail with.
    Gamertag: StormForce64
    Discord Tag: StormForce64
    Platform: XB1 and PC
    Time Zone: EST (play around 10pm to 1am EST)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm a returning player. I played the beta and when it first came out. I haven't played in a year and recently returned. I don't recall my level, but a lot has changed in the game since I played anyway. The last few nights I have been unable to find a crew randomly.

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: GenericDucko
    Time Zone: Central; Us & Canada
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: I play a decent amount usually, and im extremely close to pirate legend. Like to play when I have some time and to hang out with friends

Hello! I am an avid player of sea of thieves looking to advance from solo sloop play to a full size galleon crew!

Gamertag: TheCrippledKid
    Discord Tag: lanman #8401
    Time Zone: central daylight time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since release, 50/50/50, Athena 6, Arena 28 and hunters is 32. I have mainly played solo sloop so far but I really enjoy playing on a full galleon crew if I can find a good crew! Looking to level out all my remaining factions but right now all my focus is on fishing.

Gamertag: ssithlord23
    Discord Tag: ssithlord23
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Got game a few weeks ago so still kinda new but catch on fast and be nice to game w some peeps [1 man sloop soo lonely].

Gamertag: Buzzaddict420zz
    Discord Tag: Buzzaddict420zz#4338
    Platform:xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I've been playing for about 7 months and have all reputation maxed out minus some commendations

Discord Tag: Buzzaddict420zz#4338
    What's you're amount of experience with the game so far? Ive been playing for about 7 months and have all reputation maxed out minus some commendations

Gamertag: Corvectal
    Discord Tag: Corvectal#7950
    Platform: pc
    Experience: Pre-ordered the game and played since Day 1, but still pretty low level. have not dabbled in fishing at all. levels:35/30/27/1/14.

Tag:Royalwinter01
    Discord:royal_idol2
    Xbox one s
    Central European Summer Time
    7/16/25/26/25

Gamertag: Caelumwerfer
    Discord Tag: CaelumWerfer#0660
    Time Zone:CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Recently started playing the game, but I have put in around 15 hours into it.

Gamer tag: Ghostz Hazes
    Discord: ShoninX#1552
    Console: PC
    Time zone: EST
    Experience: honestly started playing 2 weeks ago so not a lot but getting the hang of it

Gamertag: Lord Indica420
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Day 1 player / Pirate legend with countless hours and adventures on the sea of thieves.

Willing to help out with whatever, Currently after ghost meg myself :p

@little-h0rn666
    Gamertag: Binks10101
    Discord Tag: Binks10101#6060
    Time Zone: EU
    Exp: Owned since day 1. Pirate Legend. Athena 5. Tall Tales 1,2 and 9. Great game which I enjoy talking to people and exploring the open seas.

Discord tag: Buzzaddict420zz#4338
    Time zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I've been playing for about 7 months and have 50/50/50/10 reputation levels need more people to play with

Gt Retribution213
    Discord Retribution213
    Platform Xbox
    TMZ EST
    Experience PL 8, have played since June 2018

Gamertag: APG Pride
    Discord Tag: MrGyoza#1354
    Platform: Xbox 1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Currently starting playing again. Lvls around 20.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: polyobject
    Discord Tag: polyobject
    Platform: PC / XBOX 1
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 30 some odd leveling - casual

Gamertag: JonJon2005
    Discord Tag:
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: almost 45 in the three main reputations.

I have been grinding for over a year and i’m starting to get really close

Gamertag: MythikMage
    Discord Tag: Billagebelber#0896
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played for a while now 30 in everything but most of my time has been in pvp.

Gamertag:HoonieClub
    Discord Tag:HoonieClub
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 34/40/38 played a year after it released and then stopped due to work, and came back. Mostly interested in PvP'ing and Arena.

Gamertag : Skyhawk002
    Platform : PC
    experience : Played since day 2

Gamertag: Kiloslice
    Discord Tag: Kiloslice#5022
    Platform: PC & Sometimes Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: New to the game and looking to get better

Gamertag: Rooster8ooster
    Discord Tag: hatless_suspect
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: pretty much zero