Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery

Gamertag: TheOneTrueDerp
    Discord Tag: Aoshi Stark#5325
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Joined the game near the start of launch. Played for a little on the Game Pass then canceled the pass and bought the game in full. Enjoy PVPing a lot. Ranks are 50/50/50 and climbing on the new ones (currently 7 on Hunters and 13 on Arena).

@zaakery

Gamertag: Nose 0ver Tail
    Discord Tag: Abracadaver#7575
    Platform: X1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve played since day one with some breaks in between. I’m currently around lvl 30 in each of the three main factions.

Gamertag: BrandonRJenkins
    Discord Tag: BrandonJenkins#8195
    Time Zone: BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since day 1 (got the patch boi). Played every update. I'm 19 and use the mic. 14/37/14, with the new ones at 7/14. Big Love.

Discordname- emilsrigerts
    Platform- xbox
    Gamertag- CracypointionEM
    AGE 15
    Expiriance- on main account 35/40/23 unfortunatly unable to log in to that account anymore. New account 10/10/10 i would be realy happy if you accept me

Gamertag: Marazito
    Discord Tag: KrinkleStyle#2714
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since the open beta, Pirate Legend and Athena 10. I've been grinding arena with some current Fleet members that suggested I join up.

Gamertag: LordWiesy
    Discord tag: LordKyrchov#6337
    Time Zone: CEST
    Experience: It ain't much, do not own the game for that long, reps are in 25-28 range (minus the new ones)

Gamertag: Biggingerx
    Discord Tag: bigginger #4675
    Time Zone: BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: new but learning

Gamertag:NicWiggins
    Discord Tag:NicWiggins#4673
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone:est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:started at launch, stopped for a while and now back at it

Gamer tag: BeAsT5799
    Discord Tag: elowegreen#8550
    Platform: XB1
    What’s your amount of experience in the game so far?: about 2 weeks and counting now.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: LogikVelocity
    Discord Tag: Vandorrian#6278
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Levels: 15/1/38/36/34 Athena 2. Mainly played with 1 friend of mine on Sloops and Brigs. Doing voyages, Athena's missions, fishing, forts, skele ships, etc...

Gamertag: SurefireNick
    Discord Tag: Dig
    Time Zone: NZ
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Around level 30 in the main factions. Had the game since launch.

Gamertag: frnkwr
    Discord Tag: IG-88#1845
    Platform: PC/XBOX
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since release. 50/45/38/16/5

Gamertag: Phantom Quietus
    Discord Tag: Phantom Quietus#0229
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played hardcore for about 4 months. Due to divorce i stopped playing a bit. Play every day now. I'm currently level 35/34/37 with the Factions in-game, and I play every time I get the chance!

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: Apronomy
    Discord Tag: Kota#9876
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played SoT since January 2019 . I have a lot of PVE and PVP experience and my current Guild Ranks are as followed:
    Gold Hoarders: 40
    Order of Souls: 34
    Merchant Alliance: 33
    Athena's Fortune: 2
    Sea Dogs: 10
    Hunter's Call: 16

Gamertag Derpyicecream1
    Discord Derpyicecream#6879
    Platform Xbox
    Time zone AEST
    Experience I have good experience my rep levels are 42/41/37 A/6

Gamertag: Goldbane1
    Discord Tag:Goldbane1
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Level 30+ in the core 3, mostly solo. Also have some Arena experience level 12+

Gamertag : KaasMeneerYT

Platform : Xbox

Time zone : GMT +1

Experience : I played a lot i am a insider and would really like to play with a crew of discord members

Pioneer/Founder : No

Discord : SenpaiNoticeMe #6398

Gamertag: CracypointionEM
    PLATFORM: xbox
    time zone: eu
    Expiriance: i know the basics and understand the game prety good i realy like to team up

Discord tag: emilsirtizls
    Gamertag: CracypointionEM
    Platform: xbox
    Time zone: eu
    Expiriance: i know the game prty well. Sea of thieves is my favorite game. I realy enyoi playing. On ult account i was 45/37/32 but i lost that account and noe i have a new one 10/4/3

Gamertag: Carr0tmonster
    Discord Tag: Carr0t
    Time Zone: Flexible but mostly EU
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Have been playing since release, am used to playing in groups instead of solo. I'm 40/39/37 and have been playing almost daily since the last update.

Gamertag: ItsMeChandler
    Platform: pc
    Timezone: mountain
    Discord: corncob#9672
    Experience: I have 10 hours in this game I’m level 13 with hoarders, level 5 with souls, and level 6 with merchant

Gamertag: Inar038
    Discord Tag: Inar038
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played the free beta, played 10 minutes since then.

Gamertag: LuCkY TrAnE
    Discord Tag: LuckyTrane#8584
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: NA / Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Over a year played GH50/OOS50/MER515/HC15/ARENA8/PL10

@zaakery

Gamertag / Discord Tag: funkyGeneral
    Platform: XB1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am ranked 33/25/30 in the original factions, mostly from single player slooping. I play mostly single player because if I don't have much time, I don't want to spend time finding a good crew. Love the game, and go through spurts where it is all I want to play.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: DogeBruhh
    Discord Tag: DogeBruh
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played since day 1, fell out of it, but have slowly been playing it more and more. I'm currently level 39/38/33, and I play whenever I can with friends.

Gamertag: TIOdtndidi
    Discord Tag: Spychasty#7731
    Time Zone: CEST
    Experience: 16/17/50/50/50/7 on my main

Gamertag: DragonTamer356
    Discord Tag: DragonSlayer#9418
    Time Zone: MDT
    Experience: I started playing at the beginning of this year, but would consider myself fairly experienced still

Gamertag: Horrible Alien
    Discord Tag: HorribleAlien#9240
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for a while when it first came out, new to it again.

Gamertag: MaXDeLoUmE QC
    Discord Tag: MaxDeloumeQc#8155
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I play since day 1 im level 50 and lvl 10 Athena. now it's time for arena.

Gamertag: DeadShotX808X
    Discord Tag:DeadShot808#6518
    Time Zone:Pacific standard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played for the past year but im only in the 30's for all my groups because i just like to sail and fish i play with my friends mostly and we PVP whenever we get the chance only if they fire first however.

Gamertag: jaredaaronreeks
    Discord Tag: jaredaaronreeks
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: rep 30ish

Gamertag: Goldniko1
    Discord Tag: Astrogator#4353
    Time Zone: NZT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just started playing a month ago, at lvl 25+ with all factions

Gamertag: Thookey
    Discord Tag: ATTEK#7981
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played a lot recently. Would say I'm experienced. Levels: 43/41/40

Gamertag: aLLdAY556101

Discord Tag: aLLdAY#7523

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am a PL 10. Currently level 34 in arena, and 15 in fishing. I have also been playing this game since early June so I have quite the experience.