Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery

Gamertag: Tuxarr
    Discord Tag: Tux#6932
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: AEST (Sydney)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm rank 30 in every stage of my reputation. I had the game day 1 played for a bit then stopped, but I've been playing quite a lot recently.

Gamertag: Kapitan Blunk
    Discord Tag: Blunken#5978
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Between 35-40 in all factions, lvl 2 athena. Been playing on and off since like newyear, i pull my weight on the ship and the islands. Looking forward to sails in an serious fleet.

@Zaakery

Gamertag: black3t00h3y
    Discord Tag: kirito160#9333
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: AEST (Sydney)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 15/10/8 for reputation also don’t have much experience have played a bit when first released and just got back into it

Gamertag: aT SpitFire
    Discord Tag: booty eatin bandit#5512
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since around early May and late April of 2018. I'm fairly decent at the game and I don't consider myself trash at the game.

Gamertag: LexaLuvs
    Discord Tag: Lexa#0636
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I just got the game, so I am very much a new player. I have just been exploring and trying to make some gold.

Gamertag: MEDPR0S
    Discord Tag: MEDPR0S#4400
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Mountain
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have been playing on and off, but frequently, since day 1. Rep is: 34/29/30. Spend a lot of time soloing, so know how to handle a ship fairly decent. Veteran IRL, can comprehend tactics and strategy.

Gamertag: PixelGrits
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Pretty new, got my factions around lvl 11-17. Been playing for about a week now. Watched some streamers and got a rough idea for some of the strategies.

@zaakery

Gamertag: Pyrixxxx
    Discord Tag: RiX#0635
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm playing for about 2 months now and really enjoy it. I am between Level 30 and 35 in the factions.

Gamertag: kaotiksoul
    Discord Tag: kaotiksoul #5098
    Platform: xbox one
    Time Zone: eastern time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played at release for months and then lost internet until recently. Looking forward to diving back in.

Gamertag: El Kape
    Discord Tag: Kape#3277
    Time Zone: GMT -4
    A lot of naval combat and some naval battles... having option for gold and reputation or just a good naval combat? I choose combat!!
    No matter not focused on gold, I took all booty I make, and half my gold is honestly robbed and picked up from the open waters.
    Ah! I always try to warn my enemy ship that Im not friendly.

Gamertag: PenderinT
    Discord Tag: Penderin#9960
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Only got the game about a week ago. currently 26/21/21. Tired of getting killed by large crews as I have been playing solo all the time. Try to play whenever RL lets me.

Gamertag: brildinho990
    Discord Tag: brildinho990#3718
    Time Zone: gmt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for a while my levels are 33/25/24 I’m looking to play with some chilled people I like to have a laugh and sail the seas aswell and enjoy teamwork aswell

Gamertag: OutRage87
    Discord Tag: OutRage87#4858
    Time Zone: GMT UK
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Plenty enough, but got bored of the repetitiveness of the normal game, but coming back to main the pvp/comp aspect

Gamertag: LpMirkoTv
    Discord Tag: Cutter#4383
    Time Zone: GMT
    I like it to have fun ingame but i can play serious. Feel free to add

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: Ithetacticalpig
    Discord tag: Heavytacticalpig#6873
    Time zone: Gmt+2 (Budapest)
    Exp: Master casual.

Gamertag: Aeregon
    Discord Tag: Aeregon#4422
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing at since early access. Stopped playing for some time because reasons. Now back with the 1 year update! Hypuh!

Gamertag: Noobske
    Discord Tag: Noobske#5981
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Bought the game a few months after release, played a few hours with friends.

@zaakery

Gamertag: RageCage45
    Discord Tag: RageCage45
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Around 100 hours or so.

Gamertag: JonnyTieM
    Discord Tag: JonnyTieM#9253
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm Athena 10. I enjoy playing sea of thieves a lot :) I enjoy having relaxed play sessions, so I'm looking forward to the new fishing and also like the action now and then, so looking forward to the arena as well :)

Gamertag: Captain Akado
    Discord Tag: Akado#1346
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since release, took a brake from the game for a bit now looking for a group to play with.

@zaakery

Gamertag: Instigator00
    Discord Tag: Instigator01#8490
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played in the beta and am about level 40 in all factions except the new hunter fac.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: BenPirateGenome
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: I am currently pirate legend and almost lvl 10 in the Athena's fortune reputation (9.75). I consider myself a good PVP player. Ive been playing the game for 3 months ish.
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: neither of those titles are applicable on me.

Gamertag: Killertugboat
    Discord Tag: killertugboat#2232
    Time Zone: MT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Good experience was alpha and beta tester know my way around the seas

Gamertag: ThatRichKid77

Time Zone: USA, Mountain

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Play often, know most stuff

Gamertag: whiteh0rns
    Discord Tag: whitehorns_#9730
    Time Zone: PST
    Experience: I've been playing since my friend introduced me to the game during the most recent Friends Play Free event. I've been grinding it ever since and having loads of fun that I never got to experience.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: IForgeronI
    Discord Tag: Forgeron#9808
    Platform: PC(mainly)/XBOX
    Played since the hour it came out, at 50/46/44. Play a fair bit

Gamertag: SaberWorg
    What's your amount of experience in the game? Have had quite a lot of experience since the game first came out...however I've dropped off a bit lately since random crews are...random.
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Pioneer

Lookin' forward to meeting some good hearted folk upon the sea's. Random crews are no fun and solo is less so.

Gamertag - SpheX DeviiLz

Platform - PC

Time Zone - BST

Experience - Played in the beta, enjoyed it recently started playing daily again and my rep with the base factions are 30/35/35 and I'm pretty damn good at fishing/cooking in game and irl, also every fleet needs a Scottish Pirate like me!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Divad3664
    Time Zone: Pst
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?:I'm neither and I know the basics of the game, as of now level 42 in Gold Hoarders, 36 in Order of Souls, and 37 in Merchant Alliance.

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: KawaiPotato69
    Discord Tag: Kawaii Marshmallow#9523
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone: EEST (UTC+3)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Not much, three main reputation scores are around 25. Though I am mainly focused on Arena and I have a reputation of 16 in it.

Gamertag: EliteHadez
    Discord Tag: Hadez#7590
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend Athena 5.

Gamer tag: dane3108
    Discord tag: #9888
    Time zone: GMT
    Exp: 50/50/50 PL Athena’s level 10 good at ship combat getting better at pvp but still need to improve