Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: McGolomp
    Discord Tag: Mc!#3169
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legends, 6lv at athena. Didnt play for long time tho. I 'll play everytime I get the chance :)

sound a55a55in
    sound a55a55in#4758
    PC
    PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Been playing since open beta. Pirate legend. I play most days after work.

Gamertag: csc40
    Discord Tag: cms117#2725
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played day 1 for about a week. Just recently came back and have been soloing to much. Need a good group of people to play with for upcoming updates and moneys.

Gamertag: QuillowStuffs
    Discord Tag: Quillow#4553
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have bought the game yesterday, aside from that I am decent at most of the things in the game. Such as PVP and PVE encounters, along with sailing. My current levels in each of the three are 19/16/18 as well as I will try to be as active as possible.

Gamertag: Admiral5n4ckb4r

Platform: XBOX ONE

Discord Tag: Admiral5n4ckb4r#5859

Time Zone: NA WEST

Gamertag: KramerGamer94
    Discord Tag: Kramer#3150 (I will change it to Microsoft Tag)
    Time Zone: Est. Time, Nights and weekends
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since release

Gamertag: Admiral5n4ckb4r

Discord Tag: Admiral5n4ckb4r#5859

Time Zone: NA WEST

In-Game Experience: I first started playing Sea of Thieves on release, but over time I started to get less interested. Now, after many many updates, I have gotten back into the groove and the joy of Sea of Theives. My Rep’s are 38/30/28, and I am really looking to grind to PL ASAP. Thanks again! :)

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Edward Thache
    Discord Tag: Templari | Michael Hale#0275
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Well, I've played since the Beta of the game, am a Pirate Legend and an Insider for the Game. I've done everything what the games has to offer. I'm super excited for the anniversary update and therefor looking for mates to play it with.

GamerTag: MadMack71

Discord Tag: I Like Soup#5142

Time Zone: NA West

In-Game Experience: My Rep’s are 31/27/26, I just purchased the game, however I am looking for a community to grow with and progress throughout the game alongside.

Gamertag: Tooch Rumbeard
    Discord Tag: Tooch#3048
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since launch. I'm currently 44/43/42

Gamertag: Maeryn Rumbeard
    Discord Tag: Morihalda#8050
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since launch with low 40 reps.

Gamertag: AfloatPizza448
    Discord Tag: Mapalp#7983
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: Mountain standard time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 30/28/28, played since launch, took a two month long beak, and now me and my IRL friends are back on the grind.

Gamertag: Guido ox
    Discord Tag: PiggyMcPork#3713
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have owned the game since Day 1 but played off and on whenever I get back into the game. I usually play for extended sessions at a time and consider myself very experienced. My faction levels in game are currently 48 / 46 / 44 / 7

Gamertag: Chappie ze
    Platform: Xbox One
    Experience/founder or pioneer?:
    I have been playing for 3 months and have good understanding of the game mechanics. I am not a founder but have signed up for the insider program.

Gamertag: xXZelda1010Xx

Discord Tag: PhazeLemmon#9246
    Time Zone: MST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: I have about 5 hours into the game, I somewhat know what I'm doing

@chappie-ze said in Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!:

Gamertag: Chappie ze
    Discord Tag: gburgess#0232
    Experience/founder or pioneer?:
    I have been playing for 3 months and have good understanding of the game mechanics. I am not a founder but have signed up for the insider program.

Gamertag: Squiddy nugget
    Discord Tag: Squiddy nugget
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I try to play whenever I can and I am 30/29/27 in the factions in tbe game.

Hello I would love to join.

Gamertag: Aquila Ezio
    Discord Tag: Aquila Ezio #5813
    Platform: PC and Xbox (most PC)
    Time Zone: GMT+1 (Amsterdam)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I start playing the game on April 7 2018, I played the game everyday untill the big update at the end of 2018 (when the Achievements where patched from a 1000 to a decend number) Now i am rested and like to check the story with other gamers.
    I am Level 8 in Athena, I play for fun first, and i like to try to cash in as many items at the same time.

Gamertag: Wright05
    Discord Tag: HellRaiser#2845
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Try to play when I can but sailing alone stinks. Game factions are 19/15/11

Gamertag: SkippyWhip
    Discord Tag: SkippyWhip#9972
    Time Zone: ET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing for 3 months. Recently made PL. Currently Athena 3. Tired of getting pillaged by larger crews when playing solo.

Gamertag: CarbonK80s
    Discord Tag: dbkirby#8735
    Platform: Win10 PC
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm fairly new however I am learning fast.

Gamertag: Big Bo Spear
    Discord Tag: bigbospear#1789
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: close to level 40 in every faction

Gamertag:willthekitten
    Discord Tag:Alain Garand
    Time Zone: central European summer time
    (the Netherlands)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:

started playing in januari 2019, made pirate legend just before the deadline, Athene 4 now (working on Skeleton ships at the moment only 389 to go,)

Gamertag: ooberdirty
    Discord Tag: DGxDiamondx#1352
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 4 hours

Gamertag: SaltyRollocks
    Discord Tag: Dcypher#9102
    Time Zone: GMT (UK)
    New to these seas, only been playing 3 days, but loving it...even lost me right leg below the knee to a rather vicious shark off Cannon Bay. Had to offer it something otherwise, he'd have taken the lot! Oh...lost my left eye to the ex-wife, my purse & grog too...'tis a pirates life for me.

Gamertag:firegreen2018
    Discord Tag: firegreen2018#7297
    Platform: xb1x / PC
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL 6, started playing round 27/3/18

TubaMain
    TubaMain#7125
    PC
    Central Daylight Time
    I've been playing since March 2018 and am very close to Pirate Legend

Gamertag: SlardyTomba
    Discord Tag: Tomba
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend, play a couple times a week. Been playing as a pioneer since before launch as a founder.

Gamertag: Hohku
    Discord Tag: Khalifa#0009
    Time Zone: GMT+4
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I used to play with FOThieves before, but have a new account now. I've been playing on it only a day now.

Gamertag: danextra1999
    Discord Tag: just dan2#8947
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve played a bit on my other account but looking for a new group to have fun and level up with again

Gamertag: SupplyTheCoffin

Time Zone: CST

What's your amount of experience in the game: Pirate legend with lots of PVP experience, specifically when it comes to boarding and swordplay

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Pioneer

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: KryzzyKrillo
    Discord Tag: drewbeck09
    50GH/OOS/45/MA/43

@supplythecoffin Discord name: SupplyTheJuiceMan

Gamertag: JohnnyChap5151
    Discord Tag: Johnny Chap#5617
    Time Zone: NZST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just started playing about a week ago

@zaakery
    Gamertag:The Keyvin
    Discord Tag:Keyvin#7731
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: approximately 20-39 hrs