Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Xgoat f**k
    Discord: Written#0001
    Platform: Xbox one
    Experience: Just got the game but am almost pirate legend.
    Timezone: CST

Gamertag: Impairedboar415
    Discord Tag: Ponchoz#2283
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played the game for a month or two when it was released. I've recently rejoined about a week or two ago, and my levels are 39/35/33

Ahoy!!
    Gt FURI0US BIRCH
    Play on pc and xbox
    new player
    From uk

Gamertag: JonTheKron

Time Zone: EDT

What's your amount of experience in the game?: I'm a pirate legend with 6 months experience

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: No, No... We need more lemon pledge

@jonthekron Sorry!!!!!!! My discord: JonTheKron

Gamertag: Taffer
    Discord Tag: Taffer#9600
    Platform: Xbox & PC
    Time Zone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 200+ hours, play almost every day

amertag: jaxsmitty2163
    Discord: smitty2163
    Platform: Xbox one
    Experience: 10 hours
    Timezone: est

Gamertag: DecentGalaxy261
    Discord Tag: Galaxyz#6481
    Platform: Xbox (very soon to be PC)
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since release day but stopped for a while so I’m levels 35/33/28

Gamertag: LDGamer100
    Discord Tag: 𝕯evin 𝕮. #0038
    Platform: X-Box
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 27 Gold, 23 Souls, 26 Merchant

Gamertag:kodalpha159
    Discord Tag:EGS_Kazuma
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: downloaded it tonight

Gamertag: Osiris1975
    Discord Tag: Osiris1975#9417
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for a few weeks now. I understand the basics of sailing and ship-to-ship combat, as well as doing voyages. I've done random crews(usually not so fun) and played with my son (a lot more fun). Don't like the randoms because people rarely communicate. Hoping things will be better with FoT!

Hi,

I just joined and my son would like to join, too! I'm populating the info below on his behalf:

Gamertag:The illumanati9
    Discord Tag: Doge Boi#0810
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Has done several voyages with his dad. Knows the basics of setting sails and dropping anchor, melee, handguns.

Gamertag: HAWK xVOODOOx
    Discord Tag: HAWK xVOODOOx #3404
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have beta tested every time i was given a chance to, im currently lvl 37/34/32. I play Sea of Thieves anytime i get the chance to.

Gamertag: Wav3zForL1fe
    Discord Tag: Panda_Does
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played for a few months, around 20-30 on my reps. I know most basic stuff for the seas.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag:MCJones103
    Discord Tag:MCJones103#6808
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone:UK GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?I am levels 20-30 in all three of the sections but have not put much time into voyages. I normally do skull forts to practice my combat and am only now looking to find a group of people that can advance my skill and help me to improve.

Gamertag: PollariKream
    Discord Tag: Bustanut Rhymes#4586
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I have played with other experienced players for several weeks. I am currently 37/34/32/3 on my levels

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Killerpup99
    Discord Tag: Lithiana#5708
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I have played with other players for several weeks. My lvl is 18/19/18/0

Gamertag: CarcassHorde
    Discord Tag: Carcass Horde#4707
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since Beta however took a break, recently started playing again. 46/40/36

Gamertag: PerilousMadame
    Discord Tag: Perilous Madame #8539
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since beta, took a break for a bit, but now play everyday.
    46/41/39

Gamertag: DxRk Nuggetz
    Discord Tag: DxRk Nuggetz#1146
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i have played since release

Gamertag: Bengt Stensson
    Discord Tag: Wairbing69#7815
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm Pirate Legend. When I play I like to take it serious.

Gamertag: Taunr

Discord Tag: Tanner#9674

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since beta, currently Pirate Legend Athena 3. Experienced, skilled, mature player.

Gamertag: xBenDiix
    Discord Tag: Bendiish#4694
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm pirate legend level 6 athenas

Gamertag: HotRodVS27
    Discord Tag: #5427
    Time Zone: CDT
    Experience: I started a little bit before the Megalodon event and am currently levels 41-34-30

Gamertag: Mishra2324
    Discord Tag: Mishra#2765
    Time Zone: Eastern/Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Played a few quests, probably level 8-12ish. Extensive experience in FPS/RPS/RPG games though.

Gamertag: Ricke2001
    Discord Tag: Reineiro#0984
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: UTC +1 (Amsterdam)
    Amount of experience: I have been playing the game for a few months now and my current level is: 32/26/30

Gamertag: hp5113
    Discord Tag: hp5114#7244
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played the game when it first came out but to a break due to work and moving, recently picked it back up. My reputations are (21/19/13)

This post is deleted!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Springtrap41986
    Discord: Oval#0578
    Platform:XB1
    Time Zone: PDT
    Experience: Killed 3 Krakens, 2 solo sloop, 1 With crew sloop, 4 megs, 2 megs solo sloop, 2 megs brigantine. Know the basics.

GT: Hawkeye Sturm
    Discord: Hawkeye Sturm
    TZ: Central
    My experience is about average. I am level 25-30 for all three factions, and I am a pretty competent player. Trying to grind to pirate legend.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: ImNotToby
    Discord Tag: ImNotToby#0969
    Platform:Xbox one
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Timestrikethrough text
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Closed and open beta, Pirate Legend, pioneer. Insider. Willing to help new and old players alike.

Gamertag: SnarinAaron

Time Zone: CST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: I've been playing since roughly a month or so after the release and I'd say I'm a somewhat advanced player. I stopped playing for a while but I'm back and ready to get toward Pirate Legend.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Carstoned
    Discord Tag: Carstone#4281
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since launch, PL and Athena 7. I play almost every night, love both pve and pvp