Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Kuj019
    Discord Tag: Jigglets#1441
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: Central

played since beta but have been pretty casual. current lvls are 44/44/42. looking to get that pl next couple o days if i can find the right crew!

Gamertag: ZolinoK
    Discord Tag: Zolinok#9473
    Time Zone: Central European time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I started to play SoT maybe 2 months ago. I would like to learn how to play better with more experienced people. My levels are 50/47/50

Gamertag: VoicedOfficial
    Discord Tag: 𝓥𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝒹#3933
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Mostly casual player, hunting Kraken and Megladons on my own most of the time. First played SoT around its release and just got back after a long break. Currently my reputations are 37|30|30 .

Gamertag: KVet92
    Discord: KVet92#8132
    Timezone: EST

Experience so far: GH: 49 OoS: 40 MA: 40

Gamertag: julianG25
    Discord Tag: julian#3580
    Time Zone: Eastern Standar Time (EST)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I've been playing the game for about 2 weeks, my average rep is around 25. I would like to start playing with more experienced players to take on more quests.

Gamertag: NeighImACarrot
    Discord Tag: Neigh#0002
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played on and off since launch, started to play the game more consistently recently and looking for more people to play with.

Great Game!

Gamertag: TorukMarto
    Discord Tag: Marto#0874 (id:219632772514316289)
    Time Zone: GMT -3
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    In and out since day one, currently PL athenas 8, almost 9, i'd say i'm pretty competent at the game, an all round kind of player

Gamertag:APStout
    Discord Tag:Initiative#7245
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played off and on since launch. 48/46/44 with rank 6 Athena's.

Gamertag: Penzoil101
    Discord Tag: Penzoil101#0913
    Platform: PC/Xbox (Both)
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started during the free open beta and have been playing on and off since. I am currently 42/34/32/2

Gamertag: BIGBOYleroy1997
    Discord Tag: BIGBOYleroy1997#6422
    Time Zone: Central time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im a pirate legend I enjoy working with a team and PVP and going on adventures with likable people.

Gamertag:ScratchyBlock79
    Discord:ScratchyBlock79 #7118
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: Eastern (EST)
    My Experience with Sea of thieves?
    I am average at Sea of thieves but I am learning fast and only hope to learn more with your awesome crew.
    Thanks for the chance Zach

Gamertag: Adamantium126
    Discord Tag: Adamantium126#2347
    Time Zone: MT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for several months, hit PL a little while ago and have been finding new ways and communities to expand my enjoyment of the game.

Gamertag: Mouthy McDuff
    Discord Tag: MouthyMcDuff#3825
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since day one, And I am now pirate legend, level 7 athenas!

@zaakery
    Gamertag:ScratchyBlock79
    Discord: ScratchyBlock79 #7118
    Time zone: EST
    Experience?
    I love Sea of Thieves especially when I am playing with people. I am decent at the game but I am still learning. I hope you accept me I would love to be apart pf your crew. Thanks for the oppurtunity.

@zaakery
    Gamertag:Reece200116
    Discord Tag:Reece200112
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve had the game for a while and just recently started playing again pretty much every day, I’ve been playing every day for about 3 weeks now. My levels are 25/23/25

Gamertag: MrPhilfy
    Discord Tag: MrPhilfy#2576
    Time Zone: GMT (UK Time)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played the game since the technical alpha. Currently Pirate Legend and Athena Level 5. Confident in all aspects of the game.

Gamertag:o0STRUMMER0o
    Discord Tag:Italianlightning
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve been playing SOT since launch, I am typically up for any style of play. I am Pirate legend lvl 7 in Athena’s.

Gamertag: xDeCiMaTeSpAcEx
    Discord Tag: a_murderous_crusader#1360
    Platform: Console
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: Im quite new but I have been getting better as the days go on. I am also Apart of the Insiders Programme

owl of dest1ny2
    discord name is owl of dest1ny2

gmt timezone
    i have been playing sea of thieves since the first alpha test

@owl-of-dest1ny2 my discord numbers are 3788

gamer tag-th3L0n3lym4n
    Discord-th3L0n3lym4n
    Time zone-est
    Platform-Xbox
    Experience-played since day one, Pl Athena 4

Gamertag: PointedSeeker34
    Discord Tag: Psykosomatic
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    5 minutes

Gamertag: x tri clips x
    Discord tag: TristanClyde#1539
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time zone: mountain
    Experience: got game 3 weeks ago almost pirate legend;)

@adamantium126 Gamertag: DANCERBABYx
    Discord Tag: 𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮#3029
    Platform: PC/Xbox - I mostly play on PC.
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am a Pirate Legend / Athena 10 pirate (50/50/50/10). I play daily and I love to just jump into an open crew and see who I can assist. I also would love to make some new friends.

Gamertag: SuperNeoThe1
    Discord Tag: Sasuke#6326
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm pirate legend, lvl 2 Athena. I've been playing the game since the Beta of January 2018. I am the proud captain of a ship called The Golden Ace Of Spades! AKA The Ace of Spades

Gamertag: RealAscout21
    Discord Tag: anthony3889#0259
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing this game since less than a month of it being released. I’m not a pro, but ok what I am doing.

Gamertag: V0rt1x
    Discord Tag: Vortix#0745
    Platform:pc
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I'm almost pirate legend, I've done skeleton fleets/forts. A lot of bilge rat commendations. So I've got some experience.
    Pioneer or founder? I'm a founder

Gamertag: woah a ufo
    Discord Tag: woah a ufo#4806
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've only recently begun playing a lot, but I'm currently 30/27/25/3. I'm generally on every night, looking forward to grouping up and doing some voyages!

Gamertag: S1oop Dog
    Discord Tag: DysTV#3377
    Time Zone: Atlantic Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for about a month. almost PL 42, 50, 50. Need a good crew to grind out today.

Gamertag: Dirtrcr17
    Discord Tag: Damon Nagel #5758
    Time Zone: Central US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Been playing since it was released. 46/45/46 attempting to get to PL.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: J4CKOSAURUS
    Discord Tag: Jackosaurus #8592
    Platform:PC and Xbox
    Time Zone: London GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started day one!, struggled to grind but back to put the effort in, played most closed betas and tests, looking for a good fleet to join to take over a server and accomplish some serious boosting. Currently 34/29/22/1

Gamertag: UltraGear3
    Discord Tag: SifTheFloofyBoi#7579
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been around since closed beta (Proud of my black dog set) and around 30 to 35 in my factions due to me having to have a break but I have been back for a month now and ready to find a fleet to gather coin with!

Gamertag: CAPT STIRLIING
    Discord Tag: CAPT STIRLIING
    Time Zone: CDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have maxed two separate accounts so far with only a couple of friends.

Gamertag: EnchantedBall
    Discord Tag: Sammy G#8343
    Time Zone: Melbourne, Australia
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Quite alot, Ive been grinding alot recently am decent at the game