Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: RarelyWrong

Platform: Xbox

Time Zone: CST

What's my amount of experience in the game?/ Am I a founder or pioneer

I have about 2-3 months of experience watch a lot of streams and I am not sure founder or pioneer .

Gamertag: butcherball10
    Discord Tag:butcherball10#0183
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Been playing since launch PL10

Gamertag: namelessgal23
    Discord tag: namelessgalfriend#0870
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I've been playing since launch, 50/50/50/10. I am a repair person, I am terrible at combat, but I keep the ship's up so I rarely have to PvP.

@zaakery

Gamertag: Captain Bermuda
    Discord Tag: Captain Bermuda #8290
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? PL 7 Playing since launch.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: drewkinney11
    Discord Tag: drewkinney#5585
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend, almost level 9 athenas

Gamertag: Pinky 729213
    Discord Tag: Pinky 7292#7746
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: uh about a month I joined when the friends played free thing came out. Better at repairing and cannons than I am at pvp.

Gamertag: GeHamzah

Gamertag: GeHamzah
    Discord Tag: Zah Gaming #8032
    Time Zone: GM-T 6
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? : Just started playing with some friends about two weeks ago. Currently 27/29/31 with factions. Make funny you-tube videos with the boys ( Zah Gaming )

Gamertag: Luiiii1
    Discord Tag: Lui#8242
    Time Zone: PDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I'm fairly new to sea of thieves have been playing for about a month or so

Gamertag: Zach SoT
    Discord Tag: Zachary#9549

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for about 4 months.

Gamertag: y4nn80
    Discord Tag: y4nn80#7676
    Time Zone: GMT+4
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I'm a returning player. Played beta and early access up to 30/34/27 in the retail version

Gamertag: BaNk Vortex
    Discord Tag: BaNk Vortex
    Time Zone: PST (California)
    Experience: I started on release day, but took a few months off. Now I play whenever I get a chance. My levels currently are 47/45/45. I am also in the Insider program.

@bank-vortex
    Edit: discord tag is BaNk Vortex#4834

Gamertag: Brawson69

Discord Tag: Brawson#8731

Platform:PC

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played off and on since early Alpha, I'm currently 31/26/24, I play almost everyday after work.

Gamer tag: whereilay
    Discord tag: whereilay#9214
    Time zone: EST
    What’s your amount of experience in the game so far: I play the game 3-5 times every week and enjoy playing my rep is 38/33/34

@zaakery
    Gamertag: FiIthy Tony
    Discord Tag: Filthy Tony #6655
    Platform: PC/ Xbox
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have been playing since launch. PvP/ Alliance-focused.

noiceeeee

Gamertag: BenPirateGenome
    Discord Tag: benpirategenome
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I currently study psychology in Montreal at the university so I dont have alot of time to play the game. Whenever I got the chance I go ahead and sail the sea. I love grinding ( lvl 44/41/35) and doing some PVP. I am looking forward to meet all of you guys!
    Cheers

Gamertag: GoodJobbRob
    Discord Tag: GoodjobrobTV#7124
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive played it for a about a month or so maybe more. im currently ranked 34/28/26

Gamertag: SaggingShrimp
    Discord:saggingshrimp
    Experience: I started playing on the very first day but took a bit of a break after devil's roar launched. I'm PL and Athenas LVL 6

Gamertag: IceOps MixR
    Discord Tag: MixR#9225
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Ive been playing for approximately 2-3 months now, reached pirate legend 50/50/50/6

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: PunyPandaz
    Discord Tag: Purstro#9627
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing since christmas when the game went on sale but have been watching streams of the game for a while before. My current levels are 43/37/40 and athena level 2. I have done most of this by solo slooping as my friends are only able to play on weekends.

Gamer tag: aka Turru
    Discord: Turru#0444
    Experience: I’ve put a couple of months into the game. Restarted my character who was a pirate legend. (got the achievement if you need proof)

Gamertag: MrRakshaw
    Discord Tag: Rakshaw#9187
    Time Zone: Central (US)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend mid april 2018. Plenty of PvP but emphasizing PvE.

Gamer tag: MasterShafter17
    Discord: Graeloth#8279
    Experience: Been playing for almost 2 weeks, levels are currently 42/36/34, don't mind PvP or PvE

Gamertag: twiztidsoul8892
    Discord Tag: twiztidsoul8892
    Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 50-46-50

@Zaakery
    Gamer tag: aka Turru

Discord: Turru#0444

Platform:XB1

Time Zone :CST

Experience: I’ve played the game for a couple of months now and have reached pirate legend once. I’m currently on a new character that’s levels are 24,25,24. Feel free to check achievements for proof, Thank you!

GamerTag: KH DeathFox
    What’s your amount of experience in the game?: I am a pirate legend, Athena 10.
    Are you a founder or pioneer?: I am neither.

Gamertag: ItsJimboLOL
    Discord Tag: ItsJimboLOL#6678
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend/Athena 10. Mostly use community discord for finding friends/groups to play with.

@zaakery Gamertag: Dashton 13
    Discord Tag: Elessar_Ancalime#3966
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since Christmas, I play all the time. I'm level 40/35/35 and like to try play every day

Gamer tag: Wav3sForL1fe
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played on the weekends for a few months and watch some you tubers play. I know most the basics.
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither

Gamertag: Dirty Dave95
    Discord Tag: ManwellRogeres#7035
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: pretty experienced, a lot of solo sloop and brig, solo forts, organised squads gets and fleets, lots of PVP wins, tried open crews to mixed luck but managed to grind devils roar and forts to get to 40/40/40

Gamertag: Captain Wibe
    Discord Tag: Weaver#6929
    Time Zone: Central European Time (CET)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? Level 10 pirate legend, 2.2K ELO. Vengeful Gladiator S9

Gamertag: Huencaoi
    Discord Tag: Huencaoi#2928
    Time Zone: Central European time (CET)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? I started to play SoT about a month ago. I would like to learn and play with more experienced players. My levels are around 35-40.

Gamertag:
    Discord Tag: **#9461
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: CDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for about three or so weeks now, and continue to play it every day. I believe I'm level 15 with the merchants, 13 with the Souls and 11 with the hoarders.