Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: xX11spikeXx11
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: NZT
    Discord Tag: spike#3503
    my reputation is 50,50,50,7

Gamertag: SeakySquid002
    Discord Tag: william_Bekker#0333
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I'm currently level 31/30/27. I'm looking for some to play with.

Gamertag:
    Discord Tag: SilencersCurse
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: New to the game but I have enjoyed it so far.

Gamertag: AlphaKortex
    Discord Tag: AlphaKortex#0666
    Time Zone: GMT(UK)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for 2 weeks now done most things in the game. Current levels are 41/39/42.

Gamertag: zympan
    Discord Tag: zympan #0202
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've done pretty much all the content the game can offer, including krakens, megalodons, plenty of skull forts, ghost ships and I would say I can handle myself for sure! Around 35~ in each reputation.

Gamertag: AvengingBroom51
    Discord Tag: Illidandidnothingwrong2#4629
    Time Zone: EET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm playing for quite some time so I know what's going on in the game, I'm level 28/27/25 and I`m looking forward to play with other people.

Gamertag: NikkuSteele
    Discord Tag:SinisterSparkles#6708
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:Mountain Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for about a week and lvl 25-26 in all my traders

Gamertag: Taizun
    Discord Tag: Taizun#0001
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played in the closed beta last year, and a bit after launch as well. Recently got back into SoT about a week ago.
    I'm 33-34 in all reps.

Gamertag: Vabooga

Discord: Vagooba#5343

Time Zone: GMT+1

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played since the end of january, almost at the pirate legend rank. Non stop played since January
    46 in Gold Hoarders
    47 in Order of Souls
    50 in merchant alliance

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Neither

Discord Tag: Fonsgart
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played alot, took a break and now getting back into it, almost pirate legend.

Gamertag: S4BER7007H
    Discord Tag: S4B3R7007H
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: US EASTERN
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: OLDER PLAYER (40'S). PLAYING FOR ABOUT A MONTH.. LOOKING FOR MORE SERIOUS PLAYERS. LOVE LOOTING FORTS, ATHENAS, FILLING SERVERS WITH ALLIANCES AND SOME SNEAKY MISCHIEF FROM TIME TO TIME. FACTIONS 40/36/36/3

Gamertag: CozyTeddyBear69
    Discord tag: Teddy Bear#2565
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing on and off since the first couple months of launch. I'm getting more into the game now, as its the only game I play anymore. 48 Gold/ 47 Order/ 48 Merchant.

Gamertag: KillSwitch ii7
    Discord Tag: Kenneth Wellington#9430
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL Athena 8

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: SteelyBengan

Platform: Xbox one

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played a little bit with my friends and have seen alot of streams/youtube videos so i know little bit more then basics. I have Also a friend that are pirate legend soon that i have played with. :)

@zaakery

Gamertag: serene kaos
    Discord Tag: variant#2370
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 41/41/41, Athena 5. Have done plenty of Kraken's, Skele Ships/Fleets, Megs (except the elusive Shrouded). Well versed in PvP.

Thank you!

Gamertag: BeetleActor6429
    Discord Tag: poketrainer#1002
    Time Zone: UTC
    Whats your amount of experience in the game so far: 45 45 45 3, and ive killed alot of kids sailing the seas, youre welcome

Gamertag: Ghostkai
    Discord Tag: Ghostkai#8965
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I'm currently level 46/40/41. Been playing since launch, mostly with my wife. Looking for some others to play alongside as well.

Gamertag: Daem0nikus
    Discord Tag: illicitus#1261
    Time Zone: GMT+8
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for about 2 months. Really enjoy the PvE Grind as im an avid MMO player. GH 42, S 39, MA 40 A 3

Gamertag: Aam1n
    Discord Tag: Aamin
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am pretty new to the game i have only been playing 3-4 days.

Gamertag: Randomhero JGS
    Discord Tag: jonnyshep85
    Platform: xbox
    Time Zone: gmt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played since release off and on but more on now and grinding to PL

Gamertag:PICAROON PHIL
    Discord Tag:SCUFFED-MCGRUFF#9296
    Time Zone:CENTRAL
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have taken part in every test session for Sea of Thieves since Closed Beta. I'm currently Pirate Legend and Athena 8, and I play everytime I get the chance!

Gamertag: CaptainBenSwolo
    Discord Tag: Dimitrias#1337
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing sine launch. Around level 35 in each

Gamertag: ExceptChaos
    Discord Tag: Chaostastic#7589
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played for around a week now. I watched a lot of SOT content before I was able to buy it myself so my knowledge of the game and mechanics is very good.

Gamertag: gkbmore410
    Discord Tag: Cyek#6656
    Platform: PC and Xbox One X
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have been playing since the closed alphas in early 2017. Currently levels 47/41/45, playing solo 90% of the time. Looking to play with galleon crews more often.

Gamertag:Bootygrabberr
    Discord Tag: Bwwiian
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend, been playing for about 3 months

Gamertag: CPT Goreschoff
    Discord Tag: CptGoreschoff #9311
    Platform: Xbox or PC
    Time Zone: CST
    Amount of experience: Played in every beta session. Played the game since launch but took a break after Cursed Sails. I have recently gotten back into the game as my go to and looking for a community to play with. Current level is 29/24/22 and I am having a blast with all the new content.

Gamertag: guccis1n
    Discord Tag: peet#2810
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have had the game since December 2018, and have loved it since. My current levels are 50/50/50 Athena level 10 so I would say I’m quite experienced but always have room for improvement and learning. I’m always down to play whenever I can as well to help other enjoy the game.

Gamer tag SloppierMouse
    Discord SloppierMouse
    Time CT
    Above level 30 in every place
    Been playing for a month

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Dreamatik Flype
    Discord Tag: Dreamatik Flype#7809
    Platform: PC and Xbox
    Time Zone: EU West
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Hi i have pre-order the game so i play from the first day the games comes out, im level 10 in Athenas Fortune, a lot of self expirience in game

Gamertag: Cara Danvers
    Discord: caralisa#7877
    Platform: Xbox One
    Experience: I have been playing since day one, when the game first launched at midnight. I’m Pirate Legend Athena 10 and I’ve remained an active player throughout the past year. I’m not a founder but I do own the founder sails. ;)

Gamertag:Butter Syros
    Discord Tag:Syrosis
    Platform:Xboxone
    Time Zone:MT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing since just before the new year levels are 40, 37, 36.

Gamertag:Butter Syros
    Discord Tag:Syrosis#3061
    Platform:xbox one
    Time Zone:MT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: playing since before the new year, levels are 40, 37, 36.

Gamertag: Meelad77
    Discord Tag: cat.exe#2231
    Time Zone:Pacific Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for a week or so now but I consider myself pretty good at the game I understand mostly everything

Gamertag: Mahakapoupou
    Discord Tag:Mahakapoupou #7901
    Platform:Xbox One
    Time Zone:PST Oregon Represent
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?

Litterally 1 good day from Pirate Legend (49-50-49. I'm a crack shot with cannons and I casually read a book on 17th century naval warfare so I could be a better helmsman lol dont judge me.

Proud Captain of the Nautilus 💪
    You can find me sailing every day!

Gamertag: AliGeeky1
    Discord Tag: aligeeky#3879
    Time Zone: Mountain
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been on for about three weeks and spent much of that time gaining rep, I am currently 42/46/39 with the factions in-game.