Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: famousasf1337
    Discord Tag: Vape-Alucard#6225
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: A month and a bit, already pirate legend , athena lvl 8, love pvp and pve aspect tend to do a lot of skullforts and athenas in alliances or pvping others

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Tal0NOps

Discord: Talon

Platform: PC

Time Zone: MST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played a decent amount of time on the T.A. and closed beta. I know the basics and more but have only started playing again this week.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Founder

Gamertag: DustyMirror4332
    discord tag: Caboose#8157
    Time Zone: CEST

What's your amount of experience in the game so far? A few months!

gamertag; meliodas1993808
    discord tag; mani90#4997
    Platform : pc
    time zone: cest
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? a few months

PS: My name is written with "o"s not zeroes, but the forum wouldn't allow my name.
    Gamertag: Ser W00dy
    Discord Tag: W00dy#2934
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played at launch up till hungering deep due to lack of content. Came back a month and an have played it a fair bit since

@zaakery
    Gamertag: GreasyThree854
    Discord Tag: Rick James#6671
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Um id say around 50+ hours, know pretty much everything about the game and got full Ocean crawler gear and equipment. Trying to level up to start Athena's.

Gamertag: SoggyBurrito84
    Discord Tag: SoggyBurrito84

Timezone: MST
    I am 35/35/36 with the factions. My exp has been mostly solo for a couple weeks now.
    Sorry about the double post hit the wrong button earlier.

Gamertag: Robby Baby 1962

Time Zone: US East

Experience: all my reps are above 30 but under 40. im pretty good at pvp. and I know a decent amount about the game.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Jerrythegirrafe
    Platform:Pc
    Time zone: CST
    I have experience on sea of thieves and alliance servers im looking for an active alliance server and this one seems to fit that. I am pretty active and my levels are 41 40 32 5 Im trying to get pirate legend and athena 10 as fast as possible.
    -Envy (Jerrythegirrafe)

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Pleasureburn451
    Discord Tag: Chris.#5484
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I'm currently level 50/50/50 athena 7 with the Factions in-game, and I play everytime I get the chance!

Gamertag: Maybepie
    Discord Tag: mypie#7118
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since day one, played as a secondary game now getting into it fully

Gamertag: FavouriteComa72
    Discord Tag: SmartyPower#3308
    Time Zone: UTC+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Not a lot, I played it since the sale beginning this year. I am ../../.. . I know the basics about the game but I'm not very good at pvp. I would definitely want to improve. I play when I can !

@favouritecoma72
    faction levels 23/20/21

Sorry I forgot.

Gamertag: TheFakeElias
    Discord Tag: Elias#4335
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing when Cursed Sails launched. Faction levels: 46/45/42 (I took a few breaks)
    I like pvp and skull forts and skelly ships.

Gamer tag: dikfore86
    Discord: dikfore86@7426
    Platform: Xboxone
    Zone: EST
    Experience: 38/36/28 completed volcano bulge rat missions, very good at sailing/ combat.

Gamertag: ZonalSnail21
    Discord Tag: 4G Inverted Dive#9571
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL Athena 10. Have played since shortly after the beta.

zachery what’s your discord tag?

Gamertag: JakeKTA

Platform: Xbox/PC

Time Zone: NA East

What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Been playing off and on since launch, moderately experienced good understanding of mechanics and strategy. Goldhoarder/33 Order of Souls/34 Merchant Alliance/24

Have I joined yet

@zaakery how do I join

Gamertag: H6obo99
    Discord Tag: Monsieur Leopoleon #2123
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played during the Technical Alpha, Beta, and at launch. Looking to get back into the game.

Gamertag: TheAdamastor
    Discord Tag: TheAdamastor#5361
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've mostly explored and done merchant voyages with stuff I ran into along the way solo sloop for about 2 and a half weeks. Looking to join crews to experience more PvE and PvP.

Gametag: f1220wen
    Discord tag:#7671
    Platform:Xbox
    Time zone: gmt

Gamertag: IVIonolith
    Discord Tag: Monolith#1798
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for a few weeks now regularly, faction levels are: 38/35/38
    Down for Skull forts, skull forts, and skelly ship encounters.

Ahoy,

I'd like to join the Fleet of Thieves!

Gamertag: MasterMogul
    Discord Tag: Sis3 [MasterMogul]#7031
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I have started when the game initially launched, then i dropped it for several months. I returned to the game about a month ago, and since then I am playing pretty much every evening. Currently my reputation is: 47/44/46, so soon about to become a legend, I hope! :)
    Other than that I'm 38, laid back and enjoying all the aspects of the game.

Gamertag: CaptainMrMe

Time Zone: Mountain Standard

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played a while back when the game just came out but stopped for a while but now back. Also know the basics a little.

Gamertag:itzWhitey666
    Discord Tag:itzwhitey666
    Platform:xb1
    Time Zone:gmt
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:about 30 hours

Gamertag: bigagt
    Discord Tag: bigagt#6308
    Platform: pc/xb1
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played 3 or 4 times

Hey,
    Gamertag: SlimyEyes
    Discord Tag: PauPlayz#5444
    Platform: Xbox One
    Experience Level: I had Xbox gamepass for a while so I played it when it was in beta, and recently picked up the game so I could actually have a physical copy of the game. Overall, Id say I know all the things needed to know such as skeleton types, treasure types, skull types, how to access the different menus, etc... Sadly, my levels with the factions aren't too high, with gold hoarders being my highest one at level 12. I play mostly on the weekends, but I get on in the weekends from time to time!

Hey everyone reminder that you can join our discord at: https://discord.gg/grizzlygg
    Once you join in our staff will settle you in Fleet of Thieves !!!

Gamertag: Quo
    Discord Tag: Quo [XB1]#9294
    Time Zone: NA EST

Experience/Founder or Pioneer?: Founder, played beta and then at launch for a month or so. Laid off until a month ago when I realized there's a lot more content. Moderately experienced, good understanding of mechanics and strategy. Factions 27/27/26 I think? Less than 30 but more than 25.

I'm an older guy (50). The in-game limp and the crusty gray beard are fitting. Old-schooler for sure, and love games that require teamwork.

Gamertag: warmen55
    Discord Tag: warman55#6511
    Time Zone: GMT+01:00
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: beginner

Gamertag: Nahvie
    Discord Tag: Nahvie#6648
    Time Zone: PST
    Game Experience: I have been casually playing SoT's since the closed beta. My game-pass codes ended in July and I couldn't fully purchase the game until December so I've just recently got back into playing.

Gamertag: CelticCross757
    Discord Tag: CelticCross757#2716
    What's your amount of experience: Pirate Legend