Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: jalapeno16
    Discord Tag: SaltyNuggets#1381
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played around 20 hours now. My reputations are all around 25-30.

Gamertag: Hernia86
    Discord: HeRNiA86#0579
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    My amount of experience: Playing since release day, pirate legend since may 2018, Lvl 10 athena.

Gamertag: Filthymcnastay
    Discord Tag: Filthymcnastay
    Platform: xb1
    Time Zone: pst
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:tech test, about 20hrs.

Discord: Filthymcnastay #5298

Gamertag:Buckaroo002
    Discord Tag:Buckaroo#3740
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I am like very very new, just got into sea of thieves! I used to play xbox, so i have a bit of experience!

Gamertag: Rickashaw110
    Discord Tag: Rickashaaw#3486
    Time Zone: CST
    Close to Pirate Legend. Played since release

Gamertag: Daffiestowl
    Discord Tag: Trifons #2828
    Time Zone: CET Belgium
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: ive played a fair bit of the game now. i know the basics and im looking to expand the reach of this game. solo is a bit hard so i cant get to some parts of the map and fight.

Gamertag: TheGogue
    Discord Tag: TheGogue#6357
    Time Zone: EST
    25/19/16 I started playing at first release on Xbox on and off with Gamepass. I have since built up my PC and use it primarily. I am a casual online multiplayer gamer but love this game. I usually play by myself (little to no friends that play.) Just looking for a good group to join to make the experience better!

Gamertag: xBlueshirts102x
    Discord Tag: Blueshirts102#6871
    Platform: Xbox/PC
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been sailing solo since the game released almost a year ago. Gone on a few voyages with 2 others. I'm tired of sailing solo & want to find a crew where I can take many voyages with & learn how to be a real pirate. I'm all for casual & going after other ships loot. Basically, I want to be a part of a crew, make friends along the way, have fun & experience what the game really has to offer.

Gamertag: CrspyBacon
    Discord Tag: Chocolate_Pidin#8581
    Time Zone: Na East
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played since the game has came out of beta. I am good at the game. My faction levels are 22/17/15.

Gamertag: twistedrage02
    Discord Tag: twistedjoystick#9557
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone:est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: still a little new to the game trying to find people to help

Gamertag:Tiptopgleezy
    Time zone:Pacific Standard Time
    Platform:Xbox 1
    Experience: I have defeated skeloton ships and a lot of skull forts. I play sea of theives more than any other game.

Gamertag: Mastadon84

Discord: railsdev84#8357

Timezone:USA Eastern

Experience: Started with Mermaids and went all the way through skeleships then took a few months off now back to it.

Gamertag: Chris4482
    Discord Tag: Chris4482 #5577
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing off and on since the Beta. Currently level 41/39/37. Very comfortable doing any role on the ship. Just looking for some help to get to pirate legend.

Gamertag: Old Scurvy Tom
    Discord Tag: Old Scurvy Tom#2234
    Platform: Pc
    Time Zone: CET (Central European Time)
    I've played this game for about a month. For the most part i've been playing solo. But i've managed to get close to 40 rep with all 3 factions. And ofc i watch alot of Summit1g and Timthetatman streams. So i know my way around the ships :)

Gamertag: krithlol
    discord tag: krithlol#1780
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played a few months

Gamertag: ArchLordXT
    Discord Tag: Lordx#5581
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: One of the best sea battle games ever.

Gamertag: WobblyOrphan123
    Discord Tag: Wallace#2544
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I am Pirate Legend and Athena 6. I've been Pirate Legend since July and I actively play the game.

Gamertag: samiamnot1961
    Discord Tag: samiamnot1961
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: us central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: new to the game play mostly solo slope

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: TriBEz Reflex
    Discord Tag: Ciaran ✓#8355
    Time Zone: GMT(Uk)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since last april with regular breaks

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: photoboy1
    Discord Tag: ski#4756
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I've owned the game since late December. I am currently around level 20 in each faction.

Gamertag:Hunterbounty11
    Discord Tag:Hunterbounty11#1372
    Platform:Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played at launch and just came back.

Gamertag: Captain Kramil
    Discord Tag: Kramil#5499
    Time Zone: EST+6
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started playing at launch and kept going until a little after the hungering deep event. After that i felt the content somewhat lacking and left the game and forgot it for some time. I got back into it a month or two ago and have been playing it very actively since then. I just cashed in my last needed gold hoarders chest today landing me the Pirate Legend title.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Pythons Skull
    Discord Tag: PythonsSkull#0411
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: GMT
    What’s your amount of experience so far?: Been in many crews completing voyages. Play a lot solo and in duo sessions. I am currently levelled at 21/20/20 when looking at the factions

Gamertag: SlyBoss2590
    Discord Tag: SlyBoss25#4150
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing on and off since launch lvls are 38/35/39

Gamertag: Tiramis31
    Discord Tag: Tiramis31#8862
    Time Zone: Europe ‎(UTC+1)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing for a month I'd say. But I do allright, my faction level are : (27/26/24/1). I play as soon as I can, usually for sessions of 1 to 4 hours.

Hey there,

I'd be happy to apply:

Gamertag: Anaestheticz
    Discord Tag: Anaestheticz#6991
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Over 40 in every factions, and around 50-60ish hours in the game. :)

Gamertag: Zrl051
    Discord Tag: Zrl051
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 40 gold hoarder 38 merchant 36 order of the souls

Gamertag: eekmeup767
    Discord Tag: SatoshiSizzle#3067
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I love getting a bunch of ships into an alliance and raking in the dough. Working together to make tons of money and xp is probably my favourite thing to do in SoT. I just found out about this fleet and really want to join in! Been playing non stop for 2 weeks and around 42/40/40, I've got it all down.

Gamertag: deathbyvirus98
    Discord tag: Lenrala#9818
    Timezone: Central
    Experiance: played the game since launch with a few months break due to getting laid off and not being able to afford game pass. Im a pve player but im used to sailing solo so im no stranger to taking down galleons by myself when needed. Ranks are 36/32/33

Gamertag LSUJake2174
    Discord tag LSU_JAKE
    I play on Xbox S
    Timezone I live in the Pacific timezone

I just bought the game, but IM a quick learner and willing to play with mature and honest people. IM looking to get the most out of the game and have fun, I have a headset with Mic as well.

Jake

Gamertag: TheGingrBredMan
    Discord Tag: TheGingrBredMan#1712
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for a month at release then started back up about a month back. I’m good at PvP and know how to sail.